Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,103 members, 7,807,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

: How Dangote Duped Graduates Of Millions Through Scam Job - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / : How Dangote Duped Graduates Of Millions Through Scam Job (6495 Views)

CBN Offers Automatic Employment To Ebonyi First-Class Graduates Of Economics / See How They Are Using BBNAIJA To Scam Job Seekers! / Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: : How Dangote Duped Graduates Of Millions Through Scam Job by abbaapple: 10:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
shafanik:

You must be so stupid for making such a statement.
Ask anyone that works with DANGOTE cement transport if the 800 graduates that were laid off were sacked for any reason!
Besides, if you had common sense, you'll know its impossible for 800 to ALL be guilty.
No one is making stories here. All the OP said was the plain truth.

nice1, Wat baffle me is dat how lalasticala Cudnt make dos to front page, I don't Tink Dat guy do reason well.
Re: : How Dangote Duped Graduates Of Millions Through Scam Job by abbaapple: 9:00pm On Feb 20, 2017
Lalasticala am so dissapointed. SMH
Re: : How Dangote Duped Graduates Of Millions Through Scam Job by abbaapple: 3:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
Seun should push this to the fp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Earn As You Are Browsing The Internet For Free / These Vacancies Were In My Box Today / Civil Service Commission: What Were The Foriegn Affairs Interview Questions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.