Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice (44139 Views)

My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by Fourwinds: 7:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
bukiboy:

i think Fourwinds know the man personally to be sure say the man give give the woman HIV or STD
it is not whether fourwinds knows him or not...a cheating man is susceptible to STI and HIV

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by mikolo80: 8:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
bukiboy:

Me sef still dey learn

[quote ]

Abi o

using donor sperm no mean say they no want sex ooooo, some even get sexmate. just that some men are immature and they don't want issues so they use donor sperm to get pikin and take care of the pikin well better than some pikin wey get both parents living together. necessity is the mother of inventions
[quote ]
shame no gree dem
And after a while they start trying to permanent the guy
They psychologically can't handle friends with benefits

[/quote]

to Bleep no be wahala for yankee, if girl like you she fit Bleep you without collecting money or ask for recharge card.

[quote ]
[color=#990000]
O boy forget what you've been hearing
I de d Yankee
Girls still want to be seen as respectable
Na small small college girls de do one night stand and you go still spend for club (18 dollar shots fa) abi you go just meet girl for road with no effort at all?

[/quote]

na normal thing say both man and woman wan marry, but i think it's beta make woman dey alone if she no fit get a more reasonable man to marry. marriage no be by force.
[/color] but dem go gree?
Na so so ''I have been with him since 5 years, where will I start again. As if they don't know that their toto can get them husband anytime they're serious. Na to de form for the good guys de mumu for the animals. Women are very funny

[/quote]

Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by Fourwinds: 8:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
MarieSucre:

So the man with the bad character is not foolish se. When do stop blaming women for marrying horrible men with horrible character and start actually blaming the men with the horrible character.
u see u are getting it wrong....supposing u are warned dat a pit is ahead of u along d road...will u deliberating ignore d warning and walk into it.? if u do then dat is exactly d case of ur sister....she saw d signs yet she walked it into it... so who is d big fool.?
Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 15, 2017
I know of a rich man like this but the wife used court to tie him down. She almost collected all he has. As am talking to you the man avoids ladies as much as possible. We nigerians wed in court but fails to use it. The man am talking about is still happily married to his wife. Any Bleep up from him, his wealth is gone. So if your sister did court marriage with a good lawyer and those evidence she can tie him down and they will still be married together

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by cococandy(f): 2:10am On Feb 16, 2017
He's a retarrd. He doesn't represent Christians. Pay him no heed
MarieSucre:

Is this peace gotten before or after she contracts an incurable std?

And you said women are morally different from men.

Are you saying that men are lasciviously, demented immoral beings?

Is that what your signature as a christian says.
Woooow if you're a christian then I'd gladly be in islam or an atheist.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by cococandy(f): 2:10am On Feb 16, 2017
Retardedd
youalreadyknow:
[b][/b]

Are these the kind of advice moms are giving to their daughters now? The for better for worse in marital vows y'all think the worse is senseless NL comments? You stick with your husband no matter what. You choose him, agreed in front of a priest and your parents, elders of your family to stick with him till death do you part.
Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by derato: 4:54am On Feb 16, 2017
bukiboy:

JESU! see how people dey think for here ooooooo
leave dat tin,is it possible to reap what u didn't sow?
Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by MarieSucre(f): 8:10am On Feb 16, 2017
Fourwinds:
u see u are getting it wrong....supposing u are warned dat a pit is ahead of u along d road...will u deliberating ignore d warning and walk into it.? if u do then dat is exactly d case of ur sister....she saw d signs yet she walked it into it... so who is d big fool.?

A pit is a non-sentient thing, its has no cognitve reasoning. You cannot tell a pit to have morality, you cannot tell a pit to move or change its shape to allow a woman to pass.

Are you telling me that a man with all his thinking faculties and the biblically "head of family" bestowed on him is now compared to an empty vacuum created in the floor?

A man can change his ways. A pit cannot. A man can be held responsible for his actions. A pit cannot. A man is sentient and cognitive enough to know right from wrong. A pit cannot.

So what's your point? When do we start blaming men from being shitty themselves?

Instead of saying "why do women like to marry such men" let us say "why do such men with such horrible characters even bother to get married at all? Why not remain single instead of ruining a woman with your miserable character".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by youalreadyknow(m): 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
cococandy:
Retardedd
Mon key
Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by Fourwinds: 4:22pm On Feb 16, 2017
MarieSucre:

A pit is a non-sentient thing, its has no cognitve reasoning. You cannot tell a pit to have morality, you cannot tell a pit to move or change its shape to allow a woman to pass.

Are you telling me that a man with all his thinking faculties and the biblically "head of family" bestowed on him is now compared to an empty vacuum created in the floor?

A man can change his ways. A pit cannot. A man can be held responsible for his actions. A pit cannot. A man is sentient and cognitive enough to know right from wrong. A pit cannot.

So what's your point? When do we start blaming men from being shitty themselves?

Instead of saying "why do women like to marry such men" let us say "why do such men with such horrible characters even bother to get married at all? Why not remain single instead of ruining a woman with your miserable character".
E be like say u sabi speak grammar and idioms...

a simple truth u are running away from....be waiting let him change na...

I as a man I won't accept such a woman of dat character....

when I taught in a secondary school during my NYSC days, I always warn students about their behaviour...

if u think u are doing ur teachers., u are only deceiving urselves because dat habit may be taken to old age...
Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by MarieSucre(f): 7:06pm On Feb 16, 2017
Fourwinds:
E be like say u sabi speak grammar and idioms...

a simple truth u are running away from....be waiting let him change na...

I as a man I won't accept such a woman of dat character....

when I taught in a secondary school during my NYSC days, I always warn students about their behaviour...

if u think u are doing ur teachers., u are only deceiving urselves because dat habit may be taken to old age...

Nobody is arguing that a man will change or not.
My last sentence says it all.
The next time something like this happens, blame the perpetrato3. Simple.
Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by Fourwinds: 7:13pm On Feb 16, 2017
MarieSucre:

Nobody is arguing that a man will change or not.
My last sentence says it all.
The next time something like this happens, blame the perpetrato3. Simple.
dat shows d reason y u posted d thread....

so how did u educate d populabce now...... blame d perpetrators when u can actually avoid or walk away from d perpetrators
Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 16, 2017
Kyllahmc:
lol and then expect miracle to happen...
lol.
Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by MarieSucre(f): 8:08am On Feb 17, 2017
Fourwinds:
dat shows d reason y u posted d thread....

so how did u educate d populabce now...... blame d perpetrators when u can actually avoid or walk away from d perpetrators

I am not the one who posted the thread. I am just a comment contributor like you.

A lot of things will not happen of people don't just do them. Just imagine that you tell people don't go to stand at so and so bustop at 8pm, there are thieves there. But just imagine there were no thieves there or the guys who were thieving there were caught and severely dealt with detering others.

People could now stand at the bustop even up to 10 and even stroll by. Wouldn't life be better.

This men who cheat and abuse women will continue to exist. He will not just vanish into thin air because this woman wants to leave him. He does not want to be alone even with his bad character. He will continue going to toast women. Remember he is the one that has the bad character not the girls he is going to toast.
So why not just save all these women all the stress and stay celibate or join a monastery. Remember. It is his fault.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by Profadin(m): 9:06am On Feb 17, 2017
In that case, yourself and mum can support her financially since you have more that 1.5m and mum should have more than that in savings. Mum can also look for ways to buy dad in to raise her the required capital if you all are concern about her and her son.

Though I don't support divorce, but she can separate herself from the man with sound reasoning with her family and Inlaws on her safety ground. It is really painful in this age to have a wife that can sacrifice her job for a man and yet looking elsewhere for satisfaction you can never got except with her. she needs to move closer to God to fight her home from her knees! It really works. God see her through. Amen.

Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by Fourwinds: 5:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
MarieSucre:

I am not the one who posted the thread. I am just a comment contributor like you.

A lot of things will not happen of people don't just do them. Just imagine that you tell people don't go to stand at so and so bustop at 8pm, there are thieves there. But just imagine there were no thieves there or the guys who were thieving there were caught and severely dealt with detering others.

People could now stand at the bustop even up to 10 and even stroll by. Wouldn't life be better.

This men who cheat and abuse women will continue to exist. He will not just vanish into thin air because this woman wants to leave him. He does not want to be alone even with his bad character. He will continue going to toast women. Remember he is the one that has the bad character not the girls he is going to toast.
So why not just save all these women all the stress and stay celibate or join a monastery. Remember. It is his fault.
Is like u are expecting a perfect world....heed to warning and save urself a whole lot of trouble
Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by MarieSucre(f): 6:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
Fourwinds:
Is like u are expecting a perfect world....heed to warning and save urself a whole lot of trouble

Its like you're trying to make excuses for men who cheat.

The world has bad people. Stop defending evil things!

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by Fourwinds: 7:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
MarieSucre:

Its like you're trying to make excuses for men who cheat.

The world has bad people. Stop defending evil things!
I'm not making excused and I will never...u failed to comprehend my simple advice...let me remind u again...

I can never date not to talk of marrying a cheating girl....so seeing d signs while dating is a good blessing to call it quit......dat was d reason y I called dat woman who eventually married dat cheating man a big fool. she saw d signs....wetin concern me whether somebody go change
Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by dynamix101(m): 12:25pm On Feb 18, 2017
MarieSucre:

So the man with the bad character is not foolish se. When do stop blaming women for marrying horrible men with horrible character and start actually blaming the men with the horrible character.

You funny gan...... Who is more foolish?? The bad guy or the dunce that fell for the bad guy knowing he is bad and cant change.

Stop being sentimental and call a spade a spade not a gardening tool. She messed up huge time and from the way her sister talks you can see that they love money and the good life more than character and strength of purpose. Let her remain there and bear the brunt of her bad choice because a woman like that cannot survive outside on her own else the hunter wil turn to be confam bushmeat
Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by dynamix101(m): 12:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
MarieSucre:

Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by MarieSucre(f): 10:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
Toks2008:

I'm neither in support of philandering nor defending it but its time we told each other some home made truth....Most married men cheat but a philandering husband that respects his wife will do it far far away from her and would use protection to avoid bringing home disease for the lady...

I'm not going to argue this matter...believe what you want but that is a fact.

You supported adultery here.
Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by MarieSucre(f): 10:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
Toks2008:

All these nairaland teenagers or smallies who still live in wonder land .

Call me any name you want...you are both still young in matters of matrimony...

I'm a realist and not a chauvinist as you think...I have received PMs and calls from ladies who at your age think and talk as you do but have been forced to accept reality.

Only a foolish lady will believe her husband will never cheat on her cos if it does happen,such lady may end up in a psychaltry.

When I write like this,toddlers usually come for my head but mature ladies easily comprehend.

All the sermon in the world have not stopped immorality so don't expect me to turn a moralist on nairaland.

We still have faithful guys out there but 80% guys will cheat on their wives so pray your man is one of the 20%.

Nuff said

And here.
Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by MarieSucre(f): 10:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
Toks2008:

That moment when a woman starts to understand how genetically,morally,sexually and physically different she is from a man is the moment she starts to experience peace and happiness in her relationship with a man ...I will stop here.

And here. And I could on If I check your history.
Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by Toks2008(m): 1:02am On Feb 27, 2017
MarieSucre:

You supported adultery here.

If you see this as well as other quotes of me that you gave as supporting adultery then you need to go back to kindergarten school.

Have a good night rest
Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by MarieSucre(f): 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
Toks2008:

If you see this as well as other quotes of me that you gave as supporting adultery then you need to go back to kindergarten school.

Have a good night rest

Abeg stop using sense to evade. That style is soooo old.

The quote states clearly that you excuse adultery by saying "men are this men are that"

Come on stop using Mushin sense when you have been caught red handed.
Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by blazer234: 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
PNEUMA0001:

THIS WILL MAKE MORE SENSE IF COMING FROM A WOMAN. I WISH YOU WERE?

That is a senseless and thoughtless comment.
Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by blazer234: 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
TrumpDonald2:

I beg to disagree. A cheat is a cheat whether he's rich or not. Being a house wife is not the reason why the man is cheating. The man will also cheat even if the woman was working and making money. So ur point doesn't hold water.

Your opinion.
Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by 1miccza: 9:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
Well your sister got married to that man because of the belief among ladies that such men are experienced and she felt she would be able to change him now she has realized the truth. My simple advice is show him your proofs and dump his sorry ass.
Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by hammerF: 10:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
Kennie21:
I'm so grateful to u for dis comment..

Girl u are sex on legs... smoking hot u are darling... kiss
Now u will blush and go all shy on me, typical naija gal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? / Benue Woman Marries Pregnant Lady To Bear Children For Late Son / A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.