Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th (29606 Views)

Images Of The Soon To Be Released Infinix Note 7 / Iphone 8 To Be Released On September 12, 2017: Pictures & Specs / Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 12, 2017
the battery is poor
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 12, 2017
Dead On Arrival
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by cruzydal(m): 8:43am On Feb 12, 2017
fashrola:

Are you for real?

Have you had a hands-on experience with Priv and DTEK60?

priv is overrated .. I'm using a priv it's just big for nothing.. the front camera is wacky. . My Samsung galaxy S5 is far better Dan priv
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by brimoknight(m): 8:44am On Feb 12, 2017
[b][/b]
bumi10:
hmm

If they like make them release blackberry gold, silver, uranium,

i aint buying

[b][/b]Lol, sorry we aint forcing you!
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by brainbox1000(m): 8:44am On Feb 12, 2017
Nice
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by CaptPlanet(m): 8:44am On Feb 12, 2017
Nice!

I heard it'll run on an android OS and quite pocket friendly unlike the predecessors.

Call me old fashioned but I love the fact that it'll come with a keypad grin

Waiting for its debut.

6 Likes

Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by Lordave: 8:48am On Feb 12, 2017
A lot of ignorant kids here, OP you didn't tell them it will run on Android OS.

A lot of Infinox and Gionne using kids here talking rubbish.

11 Likes

Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by Dyt(f): 8:48am On Feb 12, 2017
I need me one

Finalboss

Over to you
wink
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by jiddodo: 8:50am On Feb 12, 2017
blont:
ON TO THE NEXT ONE.

Blackberry still remains my favorite smart fone. Warming up n awaitin it release.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by Mintek: 8:52am On Feb 12, 2017
Turks:
Clowns. The world is done with blackberry

Says who?

I have just begun, buddy.

3 Likes

Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by jiddodo: 8:52am On Feb 12, 2017
Lordave:
A lot of ignorant kids here, OP you didn't tell them it will run on Android OS.

A lot of Infinox and Gionne using kids here talking rubbish.

Exactly.
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 12, 2017
temitofa:
The release date for the much anticipated Blackberry Mercury has be known according to a
teaser that allegedly came from the company.

Actually, the name 'Blackberry Mercury', was not mentioned on the teaser. Note that, the real name of the phone will be announced when the phone is released officially even though everybody call it BB Mercury.

The teaser says that the last in-house phone to be designed by BlackBerry will see the light of day on February 25th, 2017. The time is 7pm in Barcelona and 1pm in the afternoon of the same day in New York City.

The rumored specs for the Mercury is as below:

-Display: 4.5-inch display with a 4:3 aspect ratio.
-Snapdragon 625 chipset carrying an octa-core CPUAdreno 506 GPU
-3GB of RAM
-Battery: 3400mAh
-Camera: 18MP rear-facing camera and an 8MP front-facing snapper using the same sensors as Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL .
-A physical QWERTY keyboard under the display
-Fingerprint scanner.
-A Type-C USB port in on board.

Let's wait till Feb 25th for other important information, such as pricing and availability.

http://www.tellforceblog.com/2017/02/blackberry-mercury-to-be-released-on.html
I wonder how my business life would have been like, without the invention of BlackBerry by RIM. It still the most flexible mobile business tool of all times. I'm patiently waiting for the BlackBerry mercury release.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by fashrola(m): 8:57am On Feb 12, 2017
cruzydal:

priv is overrated .. I'm using a priv it's just big for nothing.. the front camera is wacky. . My Samsung galaxy S5 is far better Dan priv

Overrated? Every phone has its pros and Cons even iPhone 7, You can't get all...

Thought you read the specs before buying it?
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by jiddodo: 8:58am On Feb 12, 2017
awelekiti:
I wonder how my business life would have been like, without the invention of BlackBerry by RIM. It's still the most flexible mobile business tool of all times. I'm patiently waiting for the BlackBerry mercury release.

Especially with d bbm channels.

2 Likes

Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by Toosure70: 8:59am On Feb 12, 2017
Y 25th? when I want to buy it as Valentine gift.
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by Orpe7(m): 9:00am On Feb 12, 2017
S7 copycat
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by paedeezy: 9:00am On Feb 12, 2017
grin grin grin nawah oh
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by Twallace: 9:01am On Feb 12, 2017
I have moved on to pure Android. Blackberry needs to join the badgang
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by dacovajnr: 9:03am On Feb 12, 2017
piperson:
using a BlackBerry phone in an android worlds

BlackBerry making users suffer with their restrictions

firstly no instagram
no snapchat
no android games
no creation of bitcoin wallets

inshort
Stop being ignoramus Bro...The present Range of BlackBerry Smartphones runs on Android so whatchu saying..You're not a fan..issokay, but abeg no take mouth Spoil BlackBerry for Us..#TeamBB

6 Likes

Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by finalboss(m): 9:04am On Feb 12, 2017
Dyt:
I need me one

Finalboss

Over to you
wink

seriously ??
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by Dyt(f): 9:05am On Feb 12, 2017
finalboss:

seriously ??

Yes seriously
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by dacovajnr: 9:06am On Feb 12, 2017
Leggo kiss can't imagine myself using a phone without physical Keyboard..it's a No no for me...Blackberry gives that Option which make em my favourite Smartphone Brand#TeamBB kiss

3 Likes

Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by finalboss(m): 9:07am On Feb 12, 2017
Dyt:

Yes seriously

OK how much is it
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by Dyt(f): 9:08am On Feb 12, 2017
finalboss:

OK how much is it

Actually I do not have an idea
grin
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 12, 2017
Amebo1:

Dont say what u don't know. Am using blackberry priv, it has more than android applications, DTEK is also bad. After IPhone, blackberry android is d next

I agree. There is a lot of ignorance about BlackBerry. They've taken android and made it more secure and intuitive.

2 Likes

Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by finalboss(m): 9:09am On Feb 12, 2017
Dyt:

Actually I do not have an idea grin

ask for the price...
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by HAH: 9:10am On Feb 12, 2017
I love this and will surely get one, been waiting for it, this is better than samsung edge 7 or iphone 7 to me because am a physical keyboard person.

By the way for those who don't know this phone is coming with the latest android so those with cheap chinese androids should keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by tens4real(m): 9:11am On Feb 12, 2017
finalboss:

ask for the price...
Abeg boss anything to help so one can eat currently in the street of obalende
Diamond bank 0023505389
Tengu Solomon
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by emamos: 9:11am On Feb 12, 2017
finalboss:

seriously ??
check ur mail sir
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by Dyt(f): 9:11am On Feb 12, 2017
finalboss:

ask for the price...

Okei

Sadly
No fixed price yet
*sobs*

But I read it's gonna be cheaper than priv
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by finalboss(m): 9:11am On Feb 12, 2017
tens4real:
Abeg boss anything to help so one can eat currently in the street of obalende
Diamond bank 0023505389
Tengu Solomon

wow okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Were Can I Download Free Games And Mp3 On Wap / If You Installed Faceapp, You Should Be Aware Of Its Privacy Policy / Missing Ohio Teen Located In Florida After Logging In To World Warcraft Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.