Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,360 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th (29600 Views)

Images Of The Soon To Be Released Infinix Note 7 / Iphone 8 To Be Released On September 12, 2017: Pictures & Specs / Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by Viking007(m): 9:12am On Feb 12, 2017
Amebo1:

Dont say what u don't know. Am using blackberry priv, it has more than android applications, DTEK is also bad. After IPhone, blackberry android is d next
After iPhone? I've used both blackberry & iPhone. Apart from the very stable OS(never lags/hangs) of iphone, there is nothing else that is exceptional bout that device.
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by Alwaysking: 9:14am On Feb 12, 2017
finalboss:

ask for the price...
Boss i'm loyal sir. U have a pm kindly reply..
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by Alwaysking: 9:14am On Feb 12, 2017
finalboss:

ask for the price...
Boss i'm loyal sir. U have a pm kindly reply..
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by tens4real(m): 9:14am On Feb 12, 2017
finalboss:

wow okay
thanks bro am dead serious if ur are round obalende u will see under the bridge wearing a red top with a black trouser am just stranded in the street on my own to survive please help any amount and I will never forget you for the rest of my life
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 12, 2017
finalboss:

wow okay
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by YemiCrown1: 9:19am On Feb 12, 2017
finalboss:

wow okay
Boss smile on me just 20k
Make my Sunday God bless you
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 12, 2017
tens4real:
thanks bro am dead serious if ur are round obalende u will see under the bridge wearing a red top with a black trouser am just stranded in the street on my own to survive please help any amount and I will never forget you for the rest of my life
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by Turks: 9:21am On Feb 12, 2017
All the best, 'buddy'
Mintek:

Says who?

I have just begun, buddy.
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by finalboss(m): 9:21am On Feb 12, 2017
tens4real:

sent.. pls manage.. helping others to

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by talk2alabama: 9:22am On Feb 12, 2017
finalboss:

wow okay
I want to buy my parents something for this Valentine... Please help me .. Just 5k for my dad for fuel.. Please.. 0042841664 union bank
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 12, 2017
finalboss:

Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 12, 2017
tens4real:
congrats baba...God go help u more.. And have a great day
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by Alwaysking: 9:28am On Feb 12, 2017
finalboss:

Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by tens4real(m): 9:29am On Feb 12, 2017
finalboss:

Jesus.!
Thank you I saw the 5k....wow am so happy ur just save my life in the street going straight to eat... thank you I will never forget you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by tens4real(m): 9:30am On Feb 12, 2017
olatunji21:

congrats baba...God go help u more.. And have a great day
amen baba finalboss it is only God that will bless him
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by ajeleseujn(m): 9:33am On Feb 12, 2017
Temidayo9:
The device OS?

Android...7.0

Price- 164k
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by lippincott(m): 9:38am On Feb 12, 2017
finalboss:

wow okay
mr finalboss pls dnt forget me...sir pls the payment deadline is wednesday sir dnt say my wahala is too much sir. Whoever is in a serious state cannot be ashamed of his plight. Pls help me i still have a long way to go before the money is complete. Pls sir
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by lippincott(m): 9:43am On Feb 12, 2017
lippincott:
mr finalboss pls dnt forget me...sir pls the payment deadline is wednesday sir dnt say my wahala is too much sir. Whoever is in a serious state cannot be ashamed of his plight. Pls help me i still have a long way to go before the money is complete. Pls sir
i dont know why ive not been lucky despite what im going through....im almost giving up as a student sef but if thers a glimmer of hope that you can help me sir plssss do sir. Gtbank 0142151245 sir. Ive been pursuing u around since day before yesterday sir.
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by Ademoore07(m): 9:51am On Feb 12, 2017
What pained me most is that none of their android devices will be affordable. I can't wait to get my hands on Dteck 60. Although, no one sells it in naija till now and Dteck 50 currently sold for no less that 150k.

Sigh sad angry
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by kings09(m): 10:26am On Feb 12, 2017
No it's Nt true. They only froze it like mmm
tomzee2:
Is it true that they have stopped WhatsApp on BB??

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by Akalia(m): 10:32am On Feb 12, 2017
This finalboss of a lad, must have a large heart. See the way some folks are beckoning on him for financial alms; it seems he is well known for his philanthropy. . Finalboss I don't really know you in person but what you are doing to put smiles on faces for both strangers and acquaintances is a shinning example to others who are blessed but lack the humanity to give to those who have little or none. Your well will never run dry IJN, Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 12, 2017
when will blackberry do away with physical keyboards in the age of onscreen keyboards? they should take a cue from nokia's refusal to jump on the android train which led to their loss in the mobile phone market.
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 12, 2017
jiddodo:

Especially with d bbm channels.
I tell you. Did you know I got my home designs and architecture from BlackBerry channels? Amazing!
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by Ahmiee(f): 10:54am On Feb 12, 2017
hmm people still use blackberry,, blackberry pluto nko
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by gigdfhjjhvc: 11:01am On Feb 12, 2017
Blackberry phones have awesome cameras
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by Xjack04(m): 11:16am On Feb 12, 2017
finalboss:

Boss Abeg no forget me.... me sef I broke die. Any amount will do. GTB 0163370184. Thanks
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by ibolomo(m): 11:26am On Feb 12, 2017
as much as I hate blackberry phones, the specs are OK, unless the price is higher than 200k. the only let-down is the battery. 3400 is too damn low (as always) for the specs attached to the phone. fingerprint sensors, solid RAM and processors smoke battery power like no tomorrow.
anyways, I can NEVER buy a blackberry phone with my money. if dey dash me sef, I go sell am go buy Samsung or even certain China Phones (gionee for instance)
Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 12, 2017
finalboss:

Re: Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 12, 2017
The only thing i saw is "barcelona" pls what is the op talking about..

Blackberry.. It's not possible...lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Were Can I Download Free Games And Mp3 On Wap / If You Installed Faceapp, You Should Be Aware Of Its Privacy Policy / Missing Ohio Teen Located In Florida After Logging In To World Warcraft Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.