Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,050 members, 7,807,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Join Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Join Me (654 Views)

Please Join Me In Constant Prayers Against The Wicked / Please Join Me In Laughter / Join Me And My SONS For This 21 Days Crusade (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Me by Soror(f): 4:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
Hi
I am currently for members both male and female who are really interested in becoming enlightened. If you believe in the god of wealth and willing to grow spiritually then here is the time for you to join me as we start our journey in achieving whatever we want in life. Am not asking for any payments. Am hiring you. Am searching for people with strong will and determinations. The activities of the underworld are so full and thrilling and they are for real but yet I see a lot of fake post about illuminati and the rest when they know nothing about them.
Secondly, I can refer you to join O.T.O societas if you contact me but they charge monthly and yearly fee just contact me for assistance.
You need to be fully prepared for the task at hand because there are positions to be filled and you need to have what it takes to have such positions in the temple. Am not interested in desperate people please if you are desperate to make money, then look elsewhere please because money doesn't just manifest itself even the gods doesn't vomit money except you are evil so you have to work for it. There are a lot of things to be done and achieved so start replying now and if you have more questions do not hesitate to ask me. I would need to interview you thoroughly before acceptance.
Re: Join Me by 4C2215131: 1:05am On Feb 12, 2017
Soror:
Hi
I am currently for members both male and female who are really interested in becoming enlightened. If you believe in the god of wealth and willing to grow spiritually then here is the time for you to join me as we start our journey in achieving whatever we want in life. Am not asking for any payments. Am hiring you. Am searching for people with strong will and determinations. The activities of the underworld are so full and thrilling and they are for real but yet I see a lot of fake post about illuminati and the rest when they know nothing about them.
Secondly, I can refer you to join O.T.O societas if you contact me but they charge monthly and yearly fee just contact me for assistance.
You need to be fully prepared for the task at hand because there are positions to be filled and you need to have what it takes to have such positions in the temple. Am not interested in desperate people please if you are desperate to make money, then look elsewhere please because money doesn't just manifest itself even the gods doesn't vomit money except you are evil so you have to work for it. There are a lot of things to be done and achieved so start replying now and if you have more questions do not hesitate to ask me. I would need to interview you thoroughly before acceptance.

Really...sigh
Re: Join Me by kaja4real: 9:44am On Feb 12, 2017
Soror:
Hi
am interested op
Re: Join Me by Soror(f): 11:38am On Feb 12, 2017
Just inbox me dear. How do I reach you honoured one.
Re: Join Me by kaja4real: 7:34pm On Feb 12, 2017
Soror:
Just inbox me dear. How do I reach you honoured one.
i sent u a pm
Re: Join Me by Soror(f): 9:22pm On Feb 12, 2017
Thanks for your interest I have already responded.
Re: Join Me by Soror(f): 9:54am On Feb 17, 2017
Everyone wants to join illuminati and be rich and once they see a post named join illuminati and be rich, they are all ready to join. Lazy people, greedy, not willing to work for anything but ready to reap. Well guess what, illuminati does not want you if not you would have been one of them by now because they work so hard to achieve what they have and wouldn't want lazy people around. I have made it easier for you to join me as we create ours so as to avoid all these scammers see they can't help you, they also want to be rich. Why not be your own boss in this order and decide whether you want to charge the next set of people coming into the lodge instead of looking for where you would be charged for nothing and crying wolf afterwards.
Now is your time to join me as we create our own. Time is ticking. If you live in Jos and ready to join pm me now.

Re: Join Me by Soror(f): 7:58am On Apr 07, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Why Qur'an Was Revealed / For Tithers: How Much Do You Pay As Tithe? Please Share / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/05/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.