Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,354 members, 7,780,952 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:14 AM

A Nairalander Visit To The Moremi Statue Of Liberty.(With Pictures ) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalander Visit To The Moremi Statue Of Liberty.(With Pictures ) (31565 Views)

A Nairalander's Visit To Knowsley Safari Park In Liverpool / A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) / "My Visit To Volos Statue Of Liberty In Greece" (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Moremi Statue Of Liberty.(With Pictures ) by Nobody: 2:43am On Feb 12, 2017
Smooth278:

Alight....

Mtchewwww, are you telling me??
Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Moremi Statue Of Liberty.(With Pictures ) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:04am On Feb 12, 2017
Bbsharon:
So I also met some little boys who to me serve as the custodian with their mom(lol) and we took some lovely pictures. And guess what no gate fee it is absolutely free so you see it is all fun and no pay.

Lalasticlala justwise please help move to. I front page

That's a very cool one Op. But are sure about Moremi son's name-Oluronbi? I think her son's name is OLUOROGBO. Ile Ife is our own Mecca as Yoruba people. I equally recomend a trip to Oyo Alaafin especially the palace. Iku babayeye,Alaafin of Oyo is a living encyclopaedia of Yoruba history. There are so many well documented pre-historic uniqueness of Yoruba race. I was shocked when I was confronted with documented evidence of advent of Islam in Yorubaland even before the arrival of Othman Dan Fodio in Northern Nigeria. Yorubas are amazing people

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Moremi Statue Of Liberty.(With Pictures ) by SeyiAyorinde(m): 5:45am On Feb 12, 2017
Bbsharon:
So I had fun going to this place and seeing this statue of liberty myself, so next time you are around Osun state or particular Ife city do not hesitate to pay a visit to this great place of honour.
you set

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Moremi Statue Of Liberty.(With Pictures ) by enoch273: 6:10am On Feb 12, 2017
Bbsharon:

Thanks dear

You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Moremi Statue Of Liberty.(With Pictures ) by Caseless: 6:35am On Feb 12, 2017
Ok
Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Moremi Statue Of Liberty.(With Pictures ) by Viking007(m): 7:22am On Feb 12, 2017
mikejegede:
She's beautiful.i think am in love already..cheesy..
cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Moremi Statue Of Liberty.(With Pictures ) by defash8: 7:24am On Feb 12, 2017
There is need to know who own right to statue of Moremi, whether it should be in Ife or Offa (Kwara state). The history have it that she was from Offa but married to Oni of Ife but upon defeat of Olugbo, she was partly accepted in Ife because she married Olugbo briefly so as to know the secret of his power. After defeating Olugbo she finally came back to see her father in Offa before finally disappeared. She was claimed to enter ground (dead) in Offa. She has always have statue/shrine opposite Olofa palace in Offa. Back till late seventies, the shrine was still active for spiritual activities.
Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Moremi Statue Of Liberty.(With Pictures ) by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 12, 2017
Bbsharon:

You should...it's a lovely place.

Now this is the definition of ebony beauty. No need to bleach to be beautiful. Black and proud. I love dark complexioned ladies. At least I won't be wondering if they were bleaching or not.

#healthySelfEsteem

Now, what was the topic again sef, oh yes, Moremi...

Nice pictures op...

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Moremi Statue Of Liberty.(With Pictures ) by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 12, 2017
Bbsharon:
So I also met some little boys who to me serve as the custodian with their mom(lol) and we took some lovely pictures. And guess what no gate fee it is absolutely free so you see it is all fun and no pay.

Lalasticlala justwise please help move to front page

Babe one cold smirnoff ice for you.
Try to face your studies oooo, seems you too like faaji.

I will pm you whenever im around Osun state.

We have to discuss about my former business proposal though

Drabeey was HERE

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Moremi Statue Of Liberty.(With Pictures ) by Elnino4ladies: 8:10am On Feb 12, 2017
OP is beautiful I must confess
Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Moremi Statue Of Liberty.(With Pictures ) by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 12, 2017
DamiG:

grin kiss
See as you shine teeth eh, those teeth can make a sinner change his ways grin wink kiss
Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Moremi Statue Of Liberty.(With Pictures ) by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 12, 2017
Ama visit u instead

I swear you fine die
Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Moremi Statue Of Liberty.(With Pictures ) by bayocanny: 8:26am On Feb 12, 2017
cyber5:
Buy her ticket na
Of course I can if she's interested.
Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Moremi Statue Of Liberty.(With Pictures ) by Emodeee: 8:38am On Feb 12, 2017
bbsharon, na wa oh. the accolades are just too much. all these guys wants you, who would you follow?

how many messages you don get for your inbox now?cheesy.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Moremi Statue Of Liberty.(With Pictures ) by oluxy(m): 9:06am On Feb 12, 2017
Bbsharon:

Lalasticlala justwise please help move to front page

U r beautiful. . Oti dun lomo ju.
With a great body statistics.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Moremi Statue Of Liberty.(With Pictures ) by sophiawisdom(f): 9:55am On Feb 12, 2017
I love this, ill go there before I finish my programme at ile-ife

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Moremi Statue Of Liberty.(With Pictures ) by Origin(f): 11:35am On Feb 12, 2017
Its good to have fun and release all the tension. Say NO to stress.

YOLO!
Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Moremi Statue Of Liberty.(With Pictures ) by cyber5(m): 12:07pm On Feb 12, 2017
bayocanny:
Of course I can if she's interested.
Am interested

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Moremi Statue Of Liberty.(With Pictures ) by FutureSenator: 12:13pm On Feb 12, 2017
yemsai:
Wow..beautiful! And I was in ife last week o..
I'll surely visit d next time I come around!

We'd visit the Statue together! wink wink
Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Moremi Statue Of Liberty.(With Pictures ) by DamiG(f): 2:25pm On Feb 12, 2017
sapiosexual1:

See as you shine teeth eh, those teeth can make a sinner change his ways grin wink kiss
Lol
Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Moremi Statue Of Liberty.(With Pictures ) by bayocanny: 2:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
cyber5:

Am interested
Are u the OP?
Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Moremi Statue Of Liberty.(With Pictures ) by cyber5(m): 2:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
bayocanny:
Are u the OP?
you don vex already; was only expressing my interest
Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Moremi Statue Of Liberty.(With Pictures ) by Maximus85(m): 3:07pm On Feb 12, 2017
ayoolanr:

Get a life!! Highlight or highlife, who cares??!!!

Intelligent people talk because they HAVE what to say but Fools talk because they JUST HAVE to say something.

You've succeeded in displaying your foolishness in public.
Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Moremi Statue Of Liberty.(With Pictures ) by bayocanny: 3:29pm On Feb 12, 2017
cyber5:

you don vex already; was only expressing my interest
Haba, vex bawo..I no vex at all o

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Moremi Statue Of Liberty.(With Pictures ) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
Bbsharon:

My sides are paining me from laughter now.. grin

Omg that was hilarious...lol.
It was very funny, I tell you.
Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Moremi Statue Of Liberty.(With Pictures ) by yemsai(f): 12:53am On Feb 13, 2017
FutureSenator:

We'd visit the Statue together! wink wink
:owhere hav u been?
It's been a while o
Wassup wif u nau
Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Moremi Statue Of Liberty.(With Pictures ) by rhames(m): 11:34am On Feb 13, 2017
As I have said before, Keep up the good work Demi.Have a great week ahead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Again, Many Passengers Kidnapped On Benin-Ekpoma-Auchi Expressway In Edo / Scores Of Passengers Killed In Fatal Bus Accident In Anambra State. Photos / ABU graduate dies on her way to her Youth Service tomorrow (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.