Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ (59723 Views)

★ Celebrity Baby Mamas That Don’t Like Exposing Themselves - 360jamng.(com) / Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) / Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by sjeezy8: 3:50am On Dec 06, 2009
yes both of them
Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:51am On Dec 06, 2009
OHHHHH okay
then i guess she isnt a baby mama after all
undecided
mohakwchic, wrong person.
Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by mohawkchic(f): 4:08am On Dec 06, 2009
~Just Googled it now. . .i wasnt aware Kimora & Djimon were married. . She still "Ex-Wife" Mama tho  grin
Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:10am On Dec 06, 2009
to me, being an ex wife doesnt count.
as long as you were married when you had the kids.
Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by mohawkchic(f): 4:19am On Dec 06, 2009
~It isnt  Just about "The Baby Mama's", Who's had kids in Matrimony or out of Wedlock. . just Who's had kids w/ Who . . . why i have " ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ on the title . . .just havent got round to posting  pics on the other categories yet . . . You all can post of ones you know too. . .
Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:19am On Dec 06, 2009
lol
i guess
Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by Nobody: 4:25am On Dec 06, 2009
[img]http://blackcelebritykids.files./2007/12/babies_dlilajesse.jpg[/img]

I thought babies were supposed to be cute!!!

What happened?!1 shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:26am On Dec 06, 2009
^^^^
chai!! see this one.
na wa ooooo shocked
Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by mohawkchic(f): 4:29am On Dec 06, 2009
FL Gators:

I thought babies were supposed to be cute!!!

What happened?!1 shocked shocked shocked

~ cheesy They are cute. . ."puffy cheeks cute" bet they wud have grown out of those cheeks by now. . .i'll see if there's a recent pic of them. . .
Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by Nobody: 4:30am On Dec 06, 2009
Plz find one, MC.

And its not the cheeks alone, its the humongous size of heir head.
Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by sjeezy8: 4:39am On Dec 06, 2009

shes started crossing legs already shocked shocked
Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by Nobody: 4:42am On Dec 06, 2009
tHANKS FR THE PIC. They actually look beautiful now, but my sister looks better grin

I dont understand why some parents like to dress their twin alike.

If I had twins, I'll try to dress them diff, more spontaneous.
Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by mohawkchic(f): 4:42am On Dec 06, 2009
FL Gators:

Plz find one, MC.

And its not the cheeks alone, its the humongous size of heir head.

~ grin LDKMD. . You's a meanie!!

Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:42am On Dec 06, 2009
sjeezy8:

shes started crossing legs already shocked shocked
yeah! you looked up that skirt didnt you? looking at that diaper. lol
grin
Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by Nobody: 4:44am On Dec 06, 2009
Thanks you MC, and I can see that they're losing their puffy cheeks
Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by sjeezy8: 4:47am On Dec 06, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

yeah! you looked up that skirt didnt you? looking at that diaper. lol
grin

ewww lipsrsealed

Twins are creepy esp when the look alike taiye kenny taiwo kehinde . . . weird
Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by Moyola(f): 11:53pm On Jan 26, 2010
Mahhn!
Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by spikedcylinder: 12:11am On Jan 27, 2010
Angelina Jolie and her kids with boyfriend, Brad Pitt.
Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by spikedcylinder: 12:15am On Jan 27, 2010
Kevin Ferdiline and Shar Jackson pictured with their kids.
Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by spikedcylinder: 12:22am On Jan 27, 2010
Melanie Brown aka scary spice with her daughter for Eddie Murphy - Angel Iris.

Her daughter with Jummy Gulzar - Phoenix Chi.

Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by bawomolo(m): 5:04am On Jan 27, 2010

cute family, diddy needs to stop chasing women when he has a family to raise.
Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by ikamefa(f): 6:49am On Jan 27, 2010
@MC loving this thread kiss
keep 'em coming

what i dont understand is? why those classy gals are going after Wayne undecided

is it the size of his lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by throttler(f): 2:06pm On Jan 27, 2010
i think weezy has so many girls and baby mamas that by the time he gets back to where he started, that one has realised her turn will come a year later, so she just gets pregnant for him and keeps some of his attention. they prolly do it to get his attention.

a child is a beautiful thing, but i think it has become a game for them to play. how come the white chicks they date hardly get pregnant for them? diddy dated jennifer lopez, and prolly because she is a huge star, she didnt think to get preggers for him? or because she knows better!

anyway, so long as the $$$$$$$ keeps rolling in, they just sit down and collect what is due to them and their kids in a month, then go hunt for the next rich baby daddy. embarassed
Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by mohawkchic(f): 4:15am On Feb 02, 2010
ikamefa:

@MC loving this thread  kiss
keep 'em coming

what i dont understand is? why those classy gals are going after Wayne  undecided

is it the size of his  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

~It's prolly the size of his ahem. . . .Neck
Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by chic2pimp(m): 4:58am On Feb 02, 2010
throttler:

i think weezy has so many girls and baby mamas that by the time he gets back to where he started, that one has realised her turn will come a year later, so she just gets pregnant for him and keeps some of his attention. they prolly do it to get his attention.

a child is a beautiful thing, but i think it has become a game for them to play. how come the white chicks they date hardly get pregnant for them? diddy dated jennifer lopez, and prolly because she is a huge star, she didnt think to get preggers for him? or because she knows better!

anyway, so long as the $$$$$$$ keeps rolling in, they just sit down and collect what is due to them and their kids in a month, then go hunt for the next rich baby daddy. embarassed
Oh they definitely do wink

mohawkchic:

~It's prolly the size of his ahem. . . .Neck
Chei look @ dis Married woman *Shakes His head* tongue
Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by ikamefa(f): 5:09am On Feb 02, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked yessss the dude has a humongous neck ! grin grin grin
Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by harpo(m): 5:27pm On Feb 02, 2010
Guys please more of such jist and can anybody in da house confirm JAY Z havin a baby, he was on stage with a cute boy at the grammys
Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by chic2pimp(m): 5:33pm On Feb 02, 2010
^^^^ Nah that was Beyonce's younger sisters child.
Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by mohawkchic(f): 10:49pm On Feb 02, 2010
chic2pimp:

Chei look @ dis Married woman *Shakes His head* tongue

Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by mohawkchic(f): 10:56pm On Feb 02, 2010
harpo:

Guys please more of such jist and can anybody in da house confirm JAY Z havin a baby, he was on stage with a cute boy at the grammys

~I'm not sure if he's got a love child somewhere,there were some unconfirmed rumours in 2007. . . if he does,he must have paid good money to keep it a secret this loong. . .

"Turns out the Jiggaman is not immune from the baby mama saga that often plagues music stars. A young Trinidadian model known as Shenelle Scott claims to have a secret love child for Jay-Z. The model, who met Jay at the 2000 video shoot for "Big Pimpin'," posted photos of lil' Jay-Z on her site but later removed them. According to the grapevine, she was allegedly paid $1 million to keep Hov's name off their son's birth certificate. Why she's now decided to go public is anyone's guess.
In an interview with The Trinidad Guardian, Shenelle admitted that she was previously in a relationship with an unnamed rapper."

I also find it interesting that Jay-Z has not made any attempt to either acknowledge or deny the claims." http://rap.about.com/b/2007/03/02/jay-zs-baby-mama-drama.htm
Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by mamagee3(f): 12:37am On Feb 03, 2010
How about Usher and his ex wife's children?
Re: ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ by Outstrip(f): 2:49am On Feb 03, 2010

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) / Wizkid Looks Like A Child - Slay Queen Reacts To Wizkid's New Shirtless Video / D’banj Visits Timaya With His New Porsche And Timaya Drops An Epic Shade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.