Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor (65939 Views)

Patience Ozokwor Gets VIP Treatment At Dallas Airport / Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Son Uchendu Chukwunonso Uzuevuegbe Birthday / Patience Ozokwor Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by Cynthyworld(f): 9:08pm On Feb 11, 2017
so its tradition for dem to dress diz way

1 Like

Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by Cynthyworld(f): 9:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
she mustn't dress did way to b recognized as deeper...
Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
God is great, this woman never age since i know her. rock on mama grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by Fattamyfattamy: 9:12pm On Feb 11, 2017
Mama G.looks good anyway.
Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by durai: 9:14pm On Feb 11, 2017
chiedu7:
All this emphasis to look pious is not what God seeks.
God looks at the heart not how one looks.

So looking a certain way will not help you at all.
Its the standing with Jesus alone that counts

1 Samuel 16:7
for man looketh on the outward appearance,
but the LORD looketh on the heart
das aw she wants it o preacher
Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by Mbediogu(m): 9:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
Are you sure she is not acting? Good for her.
Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by chiedu7: 9:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
Wolexdey:

Hello!

If GOD looks at your heart, what will HE see?
Guess cool
Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by mechanics(m): 9:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
dats gud news o, she looks more prettier than before.
Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by Wolexdey(m): 9:35pm On Feb 11, 2017
chiedu7:
Guess cool

I Pray, may HE find You worthy of HIS Heavenly Kingdom...

1 Like

Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by Godskidk(m): 9:35pm On Feb 11, 2017
Space booked

1 Like

Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by Philemhon(m): 9:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
Raymysterio:
Mama G.
G for General.
General in calabar...
Calabar in london
Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by SKYWEAVER: 9:51pm On Feb 11, 2017
I comment my reserve!
Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by chiedu7: 10:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
Wolexdey:

I Pray, may HE find You worthy of HIS Heavenly Kingdom...

Amen.
I confess Jesus as the Only Begotten Son of God, who died for our sins.
Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by Austinoiz(m): 10:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
chiedu7:
All this emphasis to look pious is not what God seeks.
God looks at the heart not how one looks.

So looking a certain way will not help you at all.
Its the standing with Jesus alone that counts

1 Samuel 16:7
for man looketh on the outward appearance,
but the LORD looketh on the heart

Edu bekee, what did God see in your heart? Condoms and other stuffs angels dread, I suppose
Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 11, 2017
G..for General... I missed her more
Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by chiedu7: 10:44pm On Feb 11, 2017
Austinoiz:

Edu bekee, what did God see in your heart? Condoms and other stuffs angels dread, I suppose
Once I confessed Jesus as the Son of God who died for my sun's, and asked Him to forgiveness my numerous sins;
I am covered by Grace, which means I am considered righteous by Grace.
This is a gift of God to mankind.
Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by Austinoiz(m): 10:52pm On Feb 11, 2017
chiedu7:

Once I confessed Jesus as the Son of God who died for my sun's, and asked Him to forgiveness my numerous sins;

Nice response but I guess 'the grace' dey tear race on arrival.
Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by Vokians(m): 11:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
Looking Good Original Mama
Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by Cityfirstborn(m): 11:28pm On Feb 11, 2017
chiedu7:

funny..even if u expose ya breast worry not, its covered by grace
Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by chiedu7: 11:36pm On Feb 11, 2017
Cityfirstborn:

funny..even if u expose ya breast worry not, its covered by grace

Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by chiedu7: 11:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
Austinoiz:

Nice response but I guess 'the grace' dey tear race on arrival.

nay, the gift of God is without repentance.

Romans 11:29
For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.
Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by Nobody: 12:56am On Feb 12, 2017
There is God oo! (She reminded me of her namesake dame patience jonathan and her common phrase)
Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by davidif: 1:01am On Feb 12, 2017
undefeated:
Patience is good for one thing "over acting"

Isnt that what nollywood is all about?
Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by dinggle: 1:11am On Feb 12, 2017
When Deeper life is done with her it will be too late for her to unborn again.....the rabbit hole is roughly dug and unending
Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by Nobody: 2:54am On Feb 12, 2017
Well said.
ThinkSmarter:
The woman played a very big role in her years of being an actress in Nollywood and she made impacts.
But, she realized that there is something greater than being an actress despite the money in it, she found fulfilment in serving God.
And that is her life, her choice.
Atleast, she better than some actress that re still putting on mini skirt in their 50s
Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by Nobody: 2:54am On Feb 12, 2017
shocked
dinggle:
When Deeper life is done with her it will be too late for her to unborn again.....the rabbit hole is roughly dug and unending
Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by Nobody: 2:56am On Feb 12, 2017
Gbam!
Cynthyworld:
she mustn't dress did way to b recognized as deeper...
Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by Nobody: 2:58am On Feb 12, 2017
Nope
Godskidk:
Is it just me or does anyone else find the girl besides MAMA-G extremely attractive and pretty?[color=#000099][/color]
Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by misteryman: 4:15am On Feb 12, 2017
HateU2:
That's my real face smiley

That's the face of my grandma undecided undecided
Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:31am On Feb 12, 2017
cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daniel Ademinokan: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Stella Damasus & Our Encounter / Adesua Etomi Returns To Instagram After Month-Long Break, Makes Disturbing Post / Hushpuppi And His Son Go For Shopping In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.