Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor (65942 Views)

Patience Ozokwor Gets VIP Treatment At Dallas Airport / Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Son Uchendu Chukwunonso Uzuevuegbe Birthday / Patience Ozokwor Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by obitobe: 6:19am On Feb 12, 2017
Dicksonpussy:
undecided can she suck pleek? I Just want to know angry
Can your mother suck pleek? I just want to know.
Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 12, 2017
misteryman:

That's the face of my grandma undecided undecided
That means I'm your grandma undecided, respect your elders tongue
Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 12, 2017
undecided
obitobe:

Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 12, 2017
obitobe:

Are you male or female undecided
Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by marieclare(f): 9:19am On Feb 12, 2017
Raymysterio:
Mama G.
G for General.
General in calabar...

General in London; General in all the special joints around...
Hahaha couldn't help it. Love that movie

2 Likes

Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by 99foxxy(f): 9:51am On Feb 12, 2017
Wish to be like her, God help me.
Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by IdegahRichard08: 10:41am On Feb 12, 2017
WOW.. She is really a model indeed, most especially for the younger generation(not expossing sensitive body parts in the name of a celebrity)
Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by izobemheuwaize: 11:13am On Feb 12, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
The woman played a very big role in her years of being an actress in Nollywood and she made impacts.
But, she realized that there is something greater than being an actress despite the money in it, she found fulfilment in serving God.
And that is her life, her choice.
Atleast, she better than some actress that re still putting on mini skirt in their 50s

God bless you for this write up.

1 Like

Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by izobemheuwaize: 11:17am On Feb 12, 2017
chiedu7:
All this emphasis to look pious is not what God seeks.
God looks at the heart not how one looks.

So looking a certain way will not help you at all.
Its the standing with Jesus alone that counts

1 Samuel 16:7
for man looketh on the outward appearance,
but the LORD looketh on the heart

my friend serve God the way he wants ,not the way you want. your physical appearance matters a lot .

1 Like

Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by Origin(f): 11:33am On Feb 12, 2017
I've heard many good things about this woman.
Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by misteryman: 9:13am On Feb 13, 2017
HateU2:
That means I'm your grandma undecided, respect your elders tongue

You small girl, do you know how old I am.
Re: New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
funny p

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) / Peruzzi Accused Of Sleeping With Korra Obidi / Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.