Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,951 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) (72357 Views)

New Business Niche: Supply Of 25 Kg Bags Of Powdered Milk In Nigeria / Where Can I Get Bulk Powder Milk In Lagos / What We Saw In A MILK In Warri Today... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by disloman(m): 9:45am On Feb 12, 2017
seguno2:

Good question.
Everything has changed.
Thanks to Buhari, Tinubu and their APC people.
Not all that will be as broke azz as ur people.
Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by seguno2: 9:46am On Feb 12, 2017
goldfish80:
Standard organisation is not active in Nigeria.
Imagine buying 157g of toothpaste to discover half of it filled up with air.
We are at the mercy of manufacturers. Anything goes in Nigeria.

Once we pray it will get full.
Prayer alone solves all things in our dear country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 12, 2017
y e go full for naija?..
Dem go commot 4 bribe,small 4 fuel,small 4 generator servicing,small 4 killing tax,etc

1 Like

Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by Bujumbura(m): 9:47am On Feb 12, 2017
wemmieslim:
Shey na the name and where she's from be the reason you carried her in the first place? Oga do wetin you wan do and pay the poor girl her money,
she told me her name is Stacy in the first place so inmy drunken state i thought Stacy is Stacy but i saw Basira

1 Like

Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by Orikinla1: 9:50am On Feb 12, 2017
sleeknick:
Lol... Na milk be ur problem now?
grin
The man has refused to grow up.

Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by juman(m): 9:54am On Feb 12, 2017
doublewisdom:
Do Nigerians still buy milk? angry

For where?

No money to buy garri or rice talkless of buying expensive and "unnecessary" thing like milk.

A destroyed country.

2 Likes

Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by wemmieslim(f): 9:55am On Feb 12, 2017
Well, well, that's called re-branding, she needs to do that for her market value, if she has told you Basira, you would have tot she's a witch or an herberlist daughter

Bujumbura:
she told me her name is Stacy in the first place so inmy drunken state i thought Stacy is Stacy but i saw Basira
Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by DonX001: 9:55am On Feb 12, 2017
wemmieslim:
Shey na the name and where she's from be the reason you carried her in the first place? Oga do wetin you wan do and pay the poor girl her money,

Are you sure you're not the 'Basira' from Ibadan?? grin

2 Likes

Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by Bujumbura(m): 9:56am On Feb 12, 2017
wemmieslim:
Well, well, that's called re-branding, she needs to do that for her market value, if she has told you Basira, you would have tot she's a witch or an herberlist daughter

Chei, you are so funny grin

3 Likes

Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by boyo123(m): 9:56am On Feb 12, 2017
ChuzzyBlog:
A Nigerian man currently in Canada, shared this photo of his Facebook page, bemoaning the difference between the contents of the tin milk he bought abroad and the ones he bought in Nigeria before he traveled. The difference is so clear! We pray for better days

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2017/02/peak-milk-in-nigeria-vs-peak-milk.html

So, like I was saying, I gently pushed my hand into my pocket and pulled the last one out, it trembled at first and clung to my hand. "Go on, it will be ok," I whispered. Encouraged it flexed its wings and I knew the time was right. It flew up towards the blue, blue sky and I looked proudly as it made its way to freedom. The last of my fvcks was finally given.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 12, 2017
seguno2:

yes o! Typical nigerian mentality! Some even expect prayer to provide petrol for their generator grin pastors have brainwashed nigerians.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by phinter: 9:57am On Feb 12, 2017
Someone is sharing a valid observation. I don't know about peak but some brands here do things like this a lot. But in other countries where there is law and order it cannot happen. Its the society we are in, that's the reason for this.

1 Like

Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by ZUBY77(m): 9:59am On Feb 12, 2017
The decline in peak milk contents started in 1984.
My father told me.
Unfortunately it never recovered or returned to being full.
I wonder who was our president then.
This is for those hoping that your economy will recover quickly and return to the old days, I am afraid to tell you, Nope, it ain't gonna happen in this lifetime....

Uneducated criminals and political jobbers are still in charge of your country for another 50 years unless there is a major change which can only come from..... ****lution.

2 Likes

Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 12, 2017
wemmieslim:

you sound very experienced grin are you in that line of business? If you are share your business card take advantage of the free advert.

4 Likes

Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 12, 2017
the man is buying powdered milk in canada?

1 Like

Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by VeniJu: 10:05am On Feb 12, 2017
HarveySpecter1:
Everyone( except babies) in Africa is dishonest.
And you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest.
Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by JuneOctober(f): 10:06am On Feb 12, 2017
sleeknick:
Lol... Na milk be ur problem now?
Milk is definitely not his prob as he has a filled-to-the-brim milk tin in his front unlike here where a tin of milk just manages to pass half level. It's not his prob, it's our disadvantage sad

3 Likes

Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 12, 2017
I asked the same question abt MILO in Ghana, Naija which way

1 Like

Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by sleeknick: 10:12am On Feb 12, 2017
JuneOctober:

Milk is definitely not his prob as he has a filled-to-the-brim milk tin in his front unlike here where a tin of milk just manages to pass half level. It's not his prob, it's our disadvantage sad

ok..
Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by doubleportion: 10:13am On Feb 12, 2017
So, this is the plate they use to eat I Canada?
Washing hands basin grin
Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by sleeknick: 10:15am On Feb 12, 2017
disloman:
Why u no get brain like normal being?He's telling us how we have been rip off by those bastards,you coming to utter trash

e be like sey ur brain dey pepper u angry

1 Like

Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 12, 2017
Bujumbura:
In Nigeria you can never get the real value for anything you pay for

Carry girl for Pekas in Allen and agree 13k and when we drove to my hotel room i found out she is Basira from Ibadan grin

The girl told me her name was Stacy on the Dance Floor but in my drunken state i Thought Stacy will be Stacy shocked

Even a drunk in Nigeria can't get value for what he pays for

u shud ve contacted d chairlady of olosho association, Allen branch for refund of money
Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 12, 2017
i call bullshit

https://www.frieslandcampina.com/en/brands/peak/

Many people in Nigeria know that Peak stands for tasty and nutritional dairy. All Peak products, including its powder milk and condensed milk, contain 28 vitamins and minerals, including vitamin B1, B12 and iodine.

At Peak we see it as our task to provide the entire world with dairy products that aren’t just tasty but healthy as well. That’s why we are constantly working on the development of new Peak products which meet the needs of many people. In addition, we produce all Peak dairy products according to strict quality rules, which is what you’d expect of us.
Peak: continuous growth

Ever since the introduction of Peak in the Nigerian market, the brand has continued to grow despite changing market conditions. In 2015 the dairy brand celebrated its 60th birthday. Peak’s success is attributed to two things: first of all to a singular focus, which is to nourish Nigerians with quality dairy nutrition and convince the consumer that good nutrition is important. And secondly, continuously explore and develop ways to stand out in the crowded shelves in stores and to touch the consumers in every stage of their lives.

Visit the website.

peak is produced by WAMCO, a subsidiary of FrieslandCampina

PEAK is a product produced for the nigerian market - the branding of the container with is african setting should make this crystal clear.
the dude is trolling ignorant bloggers, or maybe he ordered the fake peak which we have been seeing in social media

these are Friesland Campina brands

https://www.frieslandcampina.com/en/brands-category/consumer/
Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by wemmieslim(f): 10:18am On Feb 12, 2017
What more business card do you want? Just visit any redzone and ask of Stacy (Basira),I'll be waiting for you.

gypsey:
you sound very experienced grin are you in that line of business? If you are share your business card take advantage of the free advert.

2 Likes

Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by Iyalodeofcanada: 10:19am On Feb 12, 2017
Tell us how much you bought that milk after conversion grin grin
Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 12, 2017
seguno2:

So we have not started praying?
Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by JuneOctober(f): 10:19am On Feb 12, 2017
sleeknick:

ok..
smiley Happy Sunday and take care
Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by wemmieslim(f): 10:22am On Feb 12, 2017
I knew your face is familiar, you're that 2minute guy that cummed after a tilt on the chest.
DonX001:

Are you sure you're not the 'Basira' from Ibadan?? grin

1 Like

Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 12, 2017
wemmieslim:
What more business card do you want? Just visit any redzone and ask of Stacy (Basira),I'll be waiting for you.

any redzone? I am not sure what that means could you explain further please? Besides are you always at any redzone? No specific zone? What if you are not there when i visit? grin

1 Like

Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by metallisc(m): 10:26am On Feb 12, 2017
doublewisdom:
Do Nigerians still buy milk? angry

Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by DonX001: 10:34am On Feb 12, 2017
wemmieslim:
I knew your face is familiar, you're that 2minute guy that cummed after a tilt on the chest.

Lol, you're just a clown.
Your replies on this thread got me grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) by justmenoni: 10:51am On Feb 12, 2017
Is he going to use the palmolive as honey?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Food Is Ready: I Killed This Monitor Lizard In My Farm This Afternoon / Is This Animal Edible, Just Killed It In My Lodge / The Fish Caught In Oguta Lake I Bought N10,000 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.