Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,497 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Exclusive Pictures From The Lagos Marathon 2017 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Exclusive Pictures From The Lagos Marathon 2017 (28919 Views)

Pictures And Videos Of The Lagos Marathon At Lekki / I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 / Kenyan Abraham Kipton Wins Lagos City Marathon 2017 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive Pictures From The Lagos Marathon 2017 by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 12, 2017
I hope I'll be at home for the next one cry
Re: Exclusive Pictures From The Lagos Marathon 2017 by omogidi234(m): 8:21am On Feb 12, 2017
seguno2:

Americans never wake up shey na Nigerians want wake up.
Everybody get im own talent o jare.
Kenyans cannot try us, ordinarily, in sprints (short distance) and football for example.
We even dashed them Christian Chukwu to coach their national football team.

http://kenyapage.net/football/coaches.html

Was just encouraging Nigerians including myself. Kenyans and Ethiopians are known for long distance races even at world stage.

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Pictures From The Lagos Marathon 2017 by omogidi234(m): 8:23am On Feb 12, 2017
lonelydora:

It's their race. All over the world, they win marathon

Na encouragement oh! Who dash monkey banana?

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures From The Lagos Marathon 2017 by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 12, 2017
nonjebose:

Yes ma'am. It is because of the high altitude level of their training sites, which makes running in low altitude places like Lagos a piece of cake.
I think ayam going to start training against next year's edition at any of obudu or mambilla, so that I can win the race. Already thinking of how to spend the money
All d best
Re: Exclusive Pictures From The Lagos Marathon 2017 by Qmerit(m): 8:57am On Feb 12, 2017
malware:

With that tiny shape on the maps? Lagos can never live on its own. It lives on the influx of people from other states... If Nigeria is divided today, South-South/East would make good use of their ports. I doubt if they would need Lagos again. North can import all its shits through Cotonou via Niger. So tell me what will keep it going?

And to tell you the truth, if Lagos were a country, it can't stand any external aggression. Cos whoever wants to fight you guys will just come and park inside waters dey throw missiles till everywhere is completely submerged in the Atlantic. So wake up bro.
. Ow old re u?
Re: Exclusive Pictures From The Lagos Marathon 2017 by Zane2point4(m): 9:00am On Feb 12, 2017
Lagos get hands o, see marathon, i thought the marathon will be like... .

Re: Exclusive Pictures From The Lagos Marathon 2017 by malware: 9:14am On Feb 12, 2017
Qmerit:
. Ow old re u?

What's "Ow"? The last time I checked that word wasn't in the dictionary.

Do you think you can just ask how old I am and expect any answer from me? Matured people don't just divulge their info on the net. Do that and I call you ENTHUSIAST.

Back to your question, I think I'm older than you.
Re: Exclusive Pictures From The Lagos Marathon 2017 by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 12, 2017
Deejay1000:

yes o... I would have beat that guy for the first position if not for my injury grin[
I know u would have grin I was looking for u on the field but they told me what happened 2 u cry grin brave man u are. A fighter
Re: Exclusive Pictures From The Lagos Marathon 2017 by Deejay1000(m): 11:32am On Feb 12, 2017
RedRubberDucky:
I know u would have grin I was looking for u on the field but they told me what happened 2 u cry grin brave man u are. A fighter

cheesy
Re: Exclusive Pictures From The Lagos Marathon 2017 by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 12, 2017
Nogodye:
#OneLagos Everything is exceptional
That's why my people no fit leave Lagos o.
Re: Exclusive Pictures From The Lagos Marathon 2017 by XaintJoel20: 12:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:
don't let pics fool u
Thanks
Re: Exclusive Pictures From The Lagos Marathon 2017 by Kingbuhari(m): 2:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
MtuMsuper:

An even better solution would be to ban Kenyans from existing, don't you think?
exactly
Re: Exclusive Pictures From The Lagos Marathon 2017 by herkeym001(m): 8:00am On Feb 14, 2017
Aniedi30:
oyo
Your State
Re: Exclusive Pictures From The Lagos Marathon 2017 by Horus(m): 1:49pm On Feb 14, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chichi Igbo's Sister Dies, She Mourns, Takes Down All Her Posts On Instagram / US Open 2018: Serena Williams Loses To Naomi Osaka In Controversial Final / 2019 AFCON Referee: Sidi Alioum Gets Heroes Welcome In Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.