Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1262225 members, 1710122 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 October 2014 at 05:43 PM

Internet Usage In Africa: Nigeria is Second - Computers (1) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Internet Usage In Africa: Nigeria is Second (6631 Views)

How To Effectively Set Internet Usage Limit / Most Twitter Users In Africa. Nigeria Is First! / Need Statistics On Internet Usage In Nigeria (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Internet Usage In Africa: Nigeria is Second by kayality: 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2009
Wow am happy to hear dis
Re: Internet Usage In Africa: Nigeria is Second by whiteroses(f): 2:53pm On Dec 07, 2009
mama-gee:

Do Zimbabweans use the Internet? undecided
Have they even seen a computer
? undecided
you are not even funny, whats the difference between you are ignorant white people that says africans are dieing of poverty and disease, when some africans are actually living larger than those people.
Re: Internet Usage In Africa: Nigeria is Second by OMOIBO1: 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2009
whiteroses:

you are not even funny, whats the difference between you are ignorant white people that says africans are dieing of poverty and disease, when some africans are actually living larger than those people.

You tried to make some sense but fell flat on your nose.

Are some Africans not dying of poverty and disease?

I actually thought you were gonne say something like 'do africans live on trees or something?
Re: Internet Usage In Africa: Nigeria is Second by soserious(f): 3:05pm On Dec 07, 2009
This is good to know
Re: Internet Usage In Africa: Nigeria is Second by snowdrops(m): 3:10pm On Dec 07, 2009
The combined population of the countries on that list apart from Nigeria is 313 million.
Nigeria population 150 million
Do the maths
Re: Internet Usage In Africa: Nigeria is Second by kobikwelu(m): 3:23pm On Dec 07, 2009
The combined population of the countries on that list apart from Nigeria is 313 million.
Do the maths

allegedly on paper, we all know its more
Re: Internet Usage In Africa: Nigeria is Second by whiteroses(f): 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2009
OMO IBO:

You tried to make some sense but fell flat on your nose.

Are some Africans not dying of poverty and disease?

I actually thought you were gonne say something like 'do africans live on trees or something?
you are an idiott i said 'some' tongue
Re: Internet Usage In Africa: Nigeria is Second by dolu2007(m): 3:32pm On Dec 07, 2009
I guess NEPA is the reson why we rank 2nd. We have more population than Egypt!
Re: Internet Usage In Africa: Nigeria is Second by OMOIBO1: 3:35pm On Dec 07, 2009
whiteroses:

you are an idiott i said 'some' tongue
Thunder fire your middleleg.
Re: Internet Usage In Africa: Nigeria is Second by Pharoh: 3:39pm On Dec 07, 2009
snowdrops:

Do the maths

Leave them to keep on deceiving themselves grin

kobikwelu:

Insert Quote
This report is misleading. It should be internet usage per head of population; i am sure that would make us second from bottom

tell them ohhh!!! as usual we are rejoicing forgeting to see inbetween the lines.

considering our sheer weight in numbers,  the distance btw nigeria and others(put together) is meant to be lightyears.

if the poll were done by usage per head, we are sure to be flat last

Don't mind them jare grin
Re: Internet Usage In Africa: Nigeria is Second by Jairzinho(m): 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2009
Considering Nigeria has twice the population of Egypt. . .this is nothing to write home about.
Re: Internet Usage In Africa: Nigeria is Second by yeswecan(m): 3:45pm On Dec 07, 2009
We need electricity to boast the number
Re: Internet Usage In Africa: Nigeria is Second by whiteroses(f): 3:46pm On Dec 07, 2009
Pharoh:

Leave them to keep on deceiving themselves  grin

Don't mind them jare  grin
so its all false with misleading content? i knew its rubbish and some people are all worked up about it lol
Re: Internet Usage In Africa: Nigeria is Second by Pharoh: 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2009
whiteroses:

so its all false with misleading content? i knew its rubbish and some people are all worked up about it lol

Not misleading content but the analogy behind it is giving people false hope and making mockery of their praise singing.

Take egypt for example, we have a population twice than what they have and people are still saying we should have been more than them. They are overlooking the other stats which is, what percentage of this so called internet users makes up the total population of that country. I think if they had taken internet penetration percentage then Nigerians will be crying and not praise singing.

Just compare internet usage between china and togo? Hope you got it now grin
Re: Internet Usage In Africa: Nigeria is Second by dogice(m): 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2009
dolu2007:

I guess NEPA is the reson why we rank 2nd. We have more population than Egypt!

WORD, cool
Re: Internet Usage In Africa: Nigeria is Second by Jarus(m): 4:29pm On Dec 07, 2009
This report is misleading. It should be internet usage per head of population; i am sure that would make us second from bottom
GBAM
Re: Internet Usage In Africa: Nigeria is Second by sandie391: 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2009
And you rank 2nd place in internet fraud. - IN THE WORLD !

http://www.connectingwatches.com/forums/cfmesview.csp?OBJID=14593

I am a proud Zimbabwean !
Re: Internet Usage In Africa: Nigeria is Second by sandie391: 4:36pm On Dec 07, 2009
Apologies, I need to make a correction - Nigeria tops the charts, you come tops, you tally with indonesia but those racist buggers decided to put you on no 2.

http://www.internetretailer.com/internet/marketing-conference/11931-top-or-bottom-10-countries-online-payment-fraud.html
Re: Internet Usage In Africa: Nigeria is Second by whiteroses(f): 4:38pm On Dec 07, 2009
sandie free us jor lol
Re: Internet Usage In Africa: Nigeria is Second by snowdrops(m): 4:40pm On Dec 07, 2009
sandie391:

Then should you not by spilling your venom on "zimbabwe inflation riddled currency" land! wink
Re: Internet Usage In Africa: Nigeria is Second by cultey(f): 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2009
@ puskin

If that is what you are doing please just keep it to yourself and stop making silly generalizations, nonsense. It's just like saying because there are serial killers in America, all Americans are also serial killers. Are you not one of the vast majority that is always on myspace, facebook, twitter, nairaland etc? You better watch your tongue!
Re: Internet Usage In Africa: Nigeria is Second by jaybee3(m): 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2009
Jarus:

GBAM

the fig will most certainly be per gdp.
Re: Internet Usage In Africa: Nigeria is Second by kobikwelu(m): 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2009

sandie391
i no blame u angry

why are u in this forum

why dont u go to "choleraland in zimbabwe" or "inflation land of zimbabwe".

angry

*****HISS*****
Re: Internet Usage In Africa: Nigeria is Second by oyinda3(f): 4:58pm On Dec 07, 2009
kobikwelu:

Do the maths

allegedly on paper, we all know its more

lol. true they should also calculate the proportion of Internet usage to population.
Re: Internet Usage In Africa: Nigeria is Second by MrCartha: 5:28pm On Dec 07, 2009
E suppose make dem arrest d person wey do dis rating angry How e go carry 2nd place give Yahoo Republic!!! EFCC and INTERPOL make una take note and arrest d pple wey dey encourage Yahooing!!!!!! Puskin me and u na 1 grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Internet Usage In Africa: Nigeria is Second by Gypsylilly: 5:45pm On Dec 07, 2009
What happened 2 Ghana? are they not Africans.
Re: Internet Usage In Africa: Nigeria is Second by bjmighty(m): 6:08pm On Dec 07, 2009
Mr. Cartha:

E suppose make dem arrest d person wey do dis rating angry How e go carry 2nd place give Yahoo Republic!!! EFCC and INTERPOL make una take note and arrest d pple wey dey encourage Yahooing!!!!!! Puskin me and u na 1 grin grin grin grin grin grin

You have not been seeing your doctor regularly!
Re: Internet Usage In Africa: Nigeria is Second by whiteroses(f): 6:10pm On Dec 07, 2009
kobikwelu:

sandie391
i no blame u angry

why are u in this forum

why dont u go to "choleraland in zimbabwe" or "inflation land of zimbabwe".

slowpoke angry

*****HISS*****

i'm so ashamed on behalf of this ignorant idiott, sandie please dont mind this post, you are welcome to nairaland cheesy but just keep to the forum dont tribalize they'll eat you lol i joke but ignore this insult.

we are complaining white racists are bad mouthing african people in general, some african loosers are bad mouthing each other, NIGERIA / ZIMBABWE we are all classed as third world! shame on the poster that thinks sandie should go to choleraland, kettle calling pot black
Re: Internet Usage In Africa: Nigeria is Second by mrfreddie(m): 6:14pm On Dec 07, 2009
considering that we are 140million and only 11million have access to the internet then its a real shame. but come to think of it, who comes up with this stats, ssәႨ far sʇ! ʞu!Ⴁʇ ʎႨႨɐnʇɔɐ !

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Free Proxy List, Web Proxy List, Socks List Download Them As Raw Text Format. / Lost Or Deleted Files On Iphone, To Find The Recycle Bin On Iphone? / How To Use Your Memory Card As A Ram For Your Pc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.