Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,416 members, 7,800,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 (50860 Views)

Infinix Smart 3 Plus 'champagne Gold' Unboxing And Full Review + Price (photos) / Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. / 4 Of The Best Whatsapp Tricks And Tweaks check out trick 2 it will wahoo u (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by ufuosman(m): 10:22am On Feb 12, 2017
What do you expect, when they date senators and house of rep, some run shows with governor's. There own is to make call, maga go transfer millions enta their account.

1 Like

Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by idu1(m): 10:24am On Feb 12, 2017
TrapHedges:

tbt this girls didnt get their money legit

i can also bet my entire balls
grin
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:27am On Feb 12, 2017
EWAagoyin:
she got the money tru laying her back.... she will recoup the wasted money tru laying her back again... no be just spread legs for like 30mins ...
30 minutes self too much, all these people wey dey nak them too get sugar for body, some go release within 5 minutes, some go even release before dem enter. Wasted dicks, wasted pusssy.

1 Like

Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 12, 2017
na their papa money dem dey waste like that.
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by perryy(m): 10:35am On Feb 12, 2017
Berbierklaus:
Watch how some broke being will come and call them runs babe or olosho now

Someone can not spend their money anyhow they like now undecided

Keep mute. You are the broke one here. If actual you are rich, you will have the mentality of a rich man. No rich man or woman can do that . Be he a business man, a high class salary earner or even a politician. Those are the children of the extremely poor people who jumped into prostitution and are lucky enough to come across some rich politicians who sponsored the bitlrthday and are responsible for every kobo spent on the party , including the money for the champagne and the iPhones. Name a rich man's daughter that has done this ? Are they the children of dangote or Otedola? Who are they and where do they work ? What business are they into ? No woman, and I repaet , no woman would waste her OWN money on something like that. Are they as rich as Linda ikeji ? Have u seen her doing that ? Poverty is a diesese which distorts man's sense of reasoning and I can see it has really affected you tremendously. I'm a millionaire by all standards, but I can never waste five hundred thousand naira to wash my phone. How much is the phone . I thought twice the day I poured Eva water in my radiator, and it was for want of another source of water.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by Ranchhoddas: 10:38am On Feb 12, 2017
Berbierklaus:
Watch how some broke being will come and call them runs babe or olosho now

Someone can not spend their money anyhow they like now undecided
What a fool? You don see Dangote dey do this kind thing before? Anybody with a scintilla of common sense knows that anyone who sweats for money does not squander it in this manner.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by tohact(m): 10:39am On Feb 12, 2017
Those of yesterday ended with regret

2 Likes

Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by scachy(m): 10:39am On Feb 12, 2017
Everything is big news and wonder in Nigeria. Sometimes I don't blame soyinka for saying he's ashamed of identifying with Nigerians sometimes. Smh

1 Like

Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by Airforce1(m): 10:41am On Feb 12, 2017
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by zealblinks(m): 10:42am On Feb 12, 2017
smardray:
oluwa
nibo logun ti wa

who is after these girls

btw

nahin 1 peanut fall from my hand...i go borrow torchlite dey find am.....oluwa dahun adura mi.....

amin ati emi na
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by MckOBEY(m): 10:45am On Feb 12, 2017
Ride on girls.. The money is there
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by Beetwaise(m): 10:49am On Feb 12, 2017
Anyone who worked hard to obtain anything wouldn't waste it just like these girls. Profligacy is on the increase thanks to some folks who wouldn't use their brains.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by Benwems(m): 10:51am On Feb 12, 2017
that champagne is not worth 500K. i pop Champagne regularly. I Know what i am saying.
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by mikejegede(m): 10:53am On Feb 12, 2017
imagine,and there are hungry kids out there..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by mikejegede(m): 10:53am On Feb 12, 2017
imagine,and there are hungry kids out there..stupidity of the highest other..

1 Like

Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by Airforce1(m): 10:54am On Feb 12, 2017
Benwems:
that champagne is not worth 500K. i pop Champagne regularly. I Know what i am saying.

Club Price.

And again the location of the club.
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 12, 2017
And they say Africans are poor? angry and hungry?
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 12, 2017
Yea Right! champaign worth £7 per bottle grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by back2sender: 11:04am On Feb 12, 2017
JacksonD7:
OK dumb people wasting money again, we've seen it before.
This is how Nigerian stolen wealth by looters are been spent.
Some EDIOT will now come and blame thier papa head as the case of recession. Which work this oloshos dey do? Or do you think an iya basira tomato Seller pikin will waste money like this when she has been experiencing recession all her life.

1 Like

Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by hman4real(m): 11:05am On Feb 12, 2017
dollyjoy:
You don't value your balls oga!!!

Hahaha. Na woman come de help you recognize the value of your balls.
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by Themandator: 11:06am On Feb 12, 2017
TrapHedges:
Thots

they already sold their soul

i can bet my left balls the aint legit

I can't even figure out anything that is all that freaky about Apple......just brand ......I still prefer android in terms of usability....I can't download with my iPad Air 2 ....I have to always resort to android and then transfer the books through Xender and then upload to to iBook.

1 Like

Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by Adiwana: 11:06am On Feb 12, 2017
perryy:

Keep mute. You are the broke one here. If actual you are rich, you will have the mentality of a rich man. No rich man or woman can do that . Be he a business man, a high class salary earner or even a politician. Those are the children of the extremely poor people who jumped into prostitution and are lucky enough to come across some rich politicians who sponsored the bitlrthday and are responsible for every kobo spent on the party , including the money for the champagne and the iPhones. Name a rich man's daughter that has done this ? Are they the children of dangote or Otedola? Who are they and where do they work ? What business are they into ? No woman, and I repaet , no woman would waste her OWN money on something like that. Are they as rich as Linda ikeji ? Have u seen her doing that ? Poverty is a diesese which distorts man's sense of reasoning and I can see it has really affected you tremendously. I'm a millionaire by all standards, but I can never waste five hundred thousand naira to wash my phone. How much is the phone . I thought twice the day I poured Eva water in my radiator, and it was for want of another source of water.

nigger,why are you bitter?writing all this long epistle to make yourself feel good which honestly doesnt count a bit.Make your own money and stop wailing online on peoples choice of spending their money.keep your advise to yourself&nobody cares about your radiator

1 Like

Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by tillaman(m): 11:10am On Feb 12, 2017
God dey sha
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by eezomatic: 11:17am On Feb 12, 2017
What do u mean 500k, she only used one bottle of moet for her show off which is just 22k naira, stop exaggerating

2 Likes

Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:17am On Feb 12, 2017
TrapHedges:
Thots

they already sold their soul

i can bet my left balls the aint legit
Abeq na who dey buy d souls?? I gats go sell my own too
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by Berbierklaus(f): 11:19am On Feb 12, 2017
perryy:

You just typed the way your mother trained you,I'm not surprised
https://www.nairaland.com/3548884/linda-ikeji-swims-iphone-7
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by Berbierklaus(f): 11:23am On Feb 12, 2017
Adiwana:

nigger,why are you bitter?writing all this long epistle to make yourself feel good which honestly doesnt count a bit.Make your own money and stop wailing online on peoples choice of spending their money.keep your advise to yourself&nobody cares about your radiator
Lmao gringrin KTO
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by Berbierklaus(f): 11:24am On Feb 12, 2017
JUDASiskariot:

Is that how your father spend his own money?
Go and ask your slut mother boy.
Now run along wink
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by Berbierklaus(f): 11:27am On Feb 12, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
What a fool? You don see Dangote dey do this kind thing before? Anybody with a scintilla of common sense knows that anyone who sweats for money does not squander it in this manner.
What an idiot,anybody with an iota of sense minds their business no matter how people choose to spend their money
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by ikbnice(m): 11:35am On Feb 12, 2017
@d topic, It's champagne not champaign.
cc lalasticlala, mynd44, seun
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by Nature8(m): 11:38am On Feb 12, 2017
LeView:

Let me cum back with the correct meme shocked
Modified: shocked

Lol..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Moderately Cheap Android Phones You'd Want To Buy In This Recession. / Apple Launches iPhone 15 Pro And iPhone 15 Pro Max (Features & Prices) / The Bontel Phone That Can Charge Other Phones I Saw Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.