Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 (50871 Views)

Infinix Smart 3 Plus 'champagne Gold' Unboxing And Full Review + Price (photos) / Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. / 4 Of The Best Whatsapp Tricks And Tweaks check out trick 2 it will wahoo u (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by sladimeji(m): 3:01pm On Feb 12, 2017
And me am here finding all means to pay my landlord
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:03pm On Feb 12, 2017
TrapHedges:

lol google am
Checked Google no answer ooo
Pls epp a bro in need
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by Berbierklaus(f): 3:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Thou great fool! When will thine sense be returned unto thee?
When something is posted on social media, it becomes everybody's business. Are you too dense to understand this?
Okay clap for your self grin
Because now that you have made it your business,you just got paid in dollars grin

Dunce tongue
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by Berbierklaus(f): 3:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
JUDASiskariot:
I notice only foolish girls from poor backgrounds see nothing wrong in what the ladies in the OP did.

So your mother is a slut and alternatively you are a slut too? No wonder you are supporting your fellows.

And I'm asking about your dad, is this how he spend his own money? Or does he even have enough money to buy a single iPhone?
Please stop boring us with your family history,its stale already.

Now swerve and go eat sh!t like the pig you are,I can't roll in the mud with you tongue
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by Johsefh: 3:09pm On Feb 12, 2017
Father Lord., plz do not let me come across people laike dis!!! IJN
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by josh123(m): 3:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
Olosho 103
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by Ranchhoddas: 3:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Okay clap for your self grin
Because now that you have made it your business,you just got paid in dollars grin

Dunce tongue
I sense desperation in your comment. By the way you have just shifted the goalpost
Google it for I know you don't know what it means. Bimbo!
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by Cfresh: 3:43pm On Feb 12, 2017
SMH
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 12, 2017
Berlynn:
let me join the "i tap from their blessing" Crew tonight grin

nd the "oluwa pick up my call" crews cool
Don't pray 4dis Kind wealth.
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by okrote4real: 4:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
Women are too wicked!One guy go hustle give them money, and they will use the money wash phones. Well. I will like to see their parents and ask if this is the kind of home training they give their children Nonesense. angryWomen are too wicked!One guy go hustle give them money, and they will use the money wash phones. Well. I will like to see their parents and ask if this is the kind of home training they give their children Nonesense.
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by hollowpot15684(m): 4:09pm On Feb 12, 2017
Yeah, that's cool.
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by chrischukszy01(m): 4:11pm On Feb 12, 2017
JacksonD7:
OK dumb people wasting money again, we've seen it before.

Oloshos everywhere...
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by mechanics(m): 4:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
hmmmm, i dont think recession is affecting her.
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by JUDASiskariot: 4:29pm On Feb 12, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Please stop boring us with your family history,its stale already. Now swerve and go eat sh!t like the pig you are,I can't roll in the mud with you tongue

Oh well, so you can't answer my question whilst here forming Porsche? We know your type... wink Poverty wretched flibbertigibet nitwit — that is.
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by Dnockeror333(m): 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2017
TrapHedges:

yes but many aint legit

but it still dosnt mata how u get it shaaa

Every man who went aside from the journey of this world will answer in Judgement at the end of their temporal sojourn.
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by joshuamoses101(m): 4:45pm On Feb 12, 2017
TrapHedges:
Thots

they already sold their soul

i can bet my left balls the aint legit
thats am undisputed fact cause even Dangote no go troway money like this
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by Dnockeror333(m): 4:47pm On Feb 12, 2017
TrapHedges:
tbt this girls didnt get their money legit
i can also bet my entire balls
Dollyjoy, why not bet your entire `net'? Balls are not expensive... (SHREIKING LAUGHTER.)
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by ehis4real1: 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2017
they should kwantinue, after all they are the one used for money rituals to make the money
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by Berbierklaus(f): 5:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
JUDASiskariot:

Oh well, so you can't answer my question whilst here forming Porsche? We know your type... wink Poverty wretched flibbertigibet nitwit — that is.

Lolz
Take you attention seeking self away from my mentions pig tongue

G.O.A.T grin
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by Berbierklaus(f): 5:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
I sense desperation in your comment. By the way you have just shifted the goalpost
Google it for I know you don't know what it means. Bimbo!
Okay we get it, you are frustrated.
would have adviced you to take rat poison but you probably can't afford it,so do humanity a favour and hug a transformer gringrin

Bye b!tch tongue
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by Shaw007(m): 5:36pm On Feb 12, 2017
The funny thing is that you would not see the really weathy billionaires doing this, because they understand fully how money works, it's the wannabe rich people with small change that will be behaving like what i don't know. the really elite group are civilized, these ones just want to belong, hence the "show-off' lifestyle, if i have a billion dollars what will i want to prove to anyone, but give me a few millions and heaven and earth will pass away.

show me a picture of a billionaire in the top 100 forbes list doing this and then i stand corrected. these ones you see up here definitely do not know how to make money, or keep it flowing for that matter. even how to spend it they still don't know.
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by Ranchhoddas: 5:51pm On Feb 12, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Okay we get it, you are frustrated.
would have adviced you to take rat poison but you probably can't afford it,so do humanity a favour and hug a transformer gringrin

Bye b!tch tongue
The irony.
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by Berbierklaus(f): 6:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
The irony.
Dullard_ grin
you b!tch type like a b!tch so that was intentional grin
See I'm done with you,crawl back to your hole nah tongue
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by MarieSucre(f): 6:30pm On Feb 12, 2017
TrapHedges:

tbt this girls didnt get their money legit

i can also bet my entire balls
And if it comes out that these girls are children of rich men, then prepare to have rotting balls.
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by MarieSucre(f): 6:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
ceejayx:
Oh u cn wash ur iphone 7 with 500k drinks but cant wash ur pussy well with ordinary water.

What the f**k does your comment have to do with what is in the picture? What da f**k is wrong with Nigerians and their dirty hating on people who they cannot ever reach?
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by MarieSucre(f): 6:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
Apina:

And whats the yardstick for knowing who's broke?
I don't think any of the seven richest men in the world who's combined net worth is that of every other persons wealth on the planet put together will do what these gals are doing. So what are they trying to prove?

So... Are you saying all rich people around the world must spend their money the same way? I am not understanding.
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by MarieSucre(f): 6:34pm On Feb 12, 2017
EWAagoyin:
she got the money tru laying her back.... she will recoup the wasted money tru laying her back again... no be just spread legs for like 30mins ...

And you know this for a fact how?? Na wa o
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by TrapHedges(m): 6:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
MarieSucre:
And if it comes out that these girls are children of rich men, then prepare to have rotting balls.

children of richmen cant do that most of them are decent
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
MarieSucre:

What the f**k does your comment have to do with what is in the picture? What da f**k is wrong with Nigerians and their dirty hating on people who they cannot ever reach?
LOL i cn see hw pained u are,take ur frustration to d bathrum,take a cool shower n dont forget to wash thoroughly dt filth dat stinks like a fish market.
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by MarieSucre(f): 7:22pm On Feb 12, 2017
ceejayx:

LOL i cn see hw pained u are,take ur frustration to d bathrum,take a cool shower n dont forget to wash thoroughly dt filth dat stinks like a fish market.

Abi its you that is pained. Are you not the one being an anonymous online hater to people who don't even know you exist. Go join dem for club pour your own 500k wine for phone nah, if e dey pain you.
Re: Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 by MarieSucre(f): 7:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
TrapHedges:

children of richmen cant do that most of them are decent

How many rich men's children do you know? If you go Lagos clubs its populated by Otedola's, Indimi's, Bayero's, Alakija's etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Moderately Cheap Android Phones You'd Want To Buy In This Recession. / What Is So Special? This Browser Costs 80,000 Naira On Google Play / Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.