Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,478 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

#twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense - Investment (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense (155554 Views)

MMM Is A Scam And Will Crash Again!!! / MMM Will Crash On The.......... / History Of MMM :will Crash Someday But Nobody Knows When And How Soon It'll Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (33) (Go Down)

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by alBHAGDADI: 11:40am On Feb 22, 2017
Itimkpataka2:
This is the second account I opened in twin-kas. Paid and Comfirm, yet I won't be match. What Nonsense. !!!! After waiting tirelessly for 25days. All this 200% Ponzi na thief. Real criminAl and crook. Psiphoning people's hard earn money.

Nonsense
Change the title of this thread to something entirely different. It's threads like this that causes panic and scare people away. Pls do that now.
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by 100dollarbills(m): 11:55am On Feb 22, 2017
Pls I did the controversial 5k packages for 3 different accounts on the 28th of January and got activated same day. Today makes it the 26th day and nothing hss happened. Pls when will ot get to our turn?

1 Like

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Godelohia(m): 12:06pm On Feb 22, 2017
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Rfactor: 12:51pm On Feb 22, 2017
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by hartson(m): 1:21pm On Feb 22, 2017
Hello house,I have accrued N22k refferal bonus in my wallet and I clicked to withdraw it but the system wouldn't allow me.I signed up for 50k package on the 9th and I am yet to receive my PA + interest but I intend to collect the refferal bonus first yet I could not when I clicked on withdraw link.need clarification
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by airminem(f): 3:25pm On Feb 22, 2017
MCLION1:
It's only 5k that is taking that time cos people are no longer twinking 5k unlike wen it started but others (10,20,50k)are paying full time.

What U Say Doesnt Make Sense To Me. So Why Still Leave The 5k Portal Open?
Sorry Sir, I Have Been Funding In Some Of This Schemes And They Have Realy Pushd Me Too Far That I Forgot My Manners.

2 Likes

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by airminem(f): 3:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
Ejom:
Me self I did 5k package o since January..does it means we no dey important again?
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by airminem(f): 3:32pm On Feb 22, 2017
CellTabRepairs:
While you invest already made money in financial instruments, you might consider investing in knowledge based skill that is unending. EACH DAY , YOUR CAPITAL IS YOUR KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & BARE HANDS! More GUARANTEED than any other investment! With smartphones as the future, YOU CAN NEVER GO BROKE.

coolClick My Name and View the resource you need! cool

I Have Someone Interestd Please
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2017
100dollarbills:
Pls I did the controversial 5k packages for 3 different accounts on the 28th of January and got activated same day. Today makes it the 26th day and nothing hss happened. Pls when will ot get to our turn?
see greed
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by kolinton007: 6:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
gpsmiles:

It was registered 3weeks ago.....No fund
no fund, as in?............ guy the site is paying
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by isank: 7:04pm On Feb 22, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gqdyhok96XM
If you don't know how to do the new 50k package, please watch this video and share to other people on social media. So that together we can make it fast. I decided to share the video cos i know it will help us understand the new 50k package it's small mb. Thanks. Pls lets stop the panic .
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by AKWALES(m): 10:25pm On Feb 22, 2017
Do this new rule apply to those that have already done the 50k own last week?
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by AKWALES(m): 10:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
isank:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gqdyhok96XM
If you don't know how to do the new 50k package, please watch this video and share to other people on social media. So that together we can make it fast. I decided to share the video cos i know it will help us understand the new 50k package it's small mb. Thanks. Pls lets stop the panic .

Do this new rule apply to those that have already done the 50k own last week?
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by sandraanakebe(f): 10:37pm On Feb 22, 2017
I did 20k package on the 8th and still waiting to be paid.....
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 22, 2017
Season of crashing!!!! All Ponzi schemes always crash ;DSeason of crashing!!!! All Ponzi schemes always crash
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by sotall(m): 11:22pm On Feb 22, 2017
hmmm....two people got paid today in my office

3 Likes

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by akayd: 12:01am On Feb 23, 2017
sotall:
hmmm....two people got paid today in my office

Which package and how many days did it take?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (33)

Don't Post Your Email Address Or Phone Number On This Forum / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here / Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.