Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

#twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense - Investment (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense (155560 Views)

MMM Is A Scam And Will Crash Again!!! / MMM Will Crash On The.......... / History Of MMM :will Crash Someday But Nobody Knows When And How Soon It'll Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (33) (Go Down)

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by djshapzi(m): 11:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
SoftwareLord:

5k no be money!!!
wow!
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by djshapzi(m): 11:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
virtousB:
it will get to your turn. Just exercise a little patience and be positive. Don't chase the people that'll pay you away with negativity
shey u be agent ni

1 Like

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by djshapzi(m): 11:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
virtousB:
he will get it when it gets to his turn. Promote twin-kas anyway you can as your payment solely depends on the influx of new members. The website is working fine, so there's no cause for alarm
"working fine" ...my black ass. Been patient for over 6 weeks now, I should have know. They just keep ignoring all my tickets and mails and fb msgs. What a platform!

4 Likes

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by otitokoroleti: 11:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
eanestca:
no one is talking about 10K package
my school fees gone with greeed cry since feb 2nd
cc fhemmyKW, Superman7
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by FhemmyKW(m): 11:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
otitokoroleti:
cc fhemmyKW, Superman7
Y mention me here? Y on earth will someone invest his school fees into this?
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by pelumi2tu(f): 6:52am On Mar 21, 2017
please what date are paying now
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by WINNERMENTALITY: 8:19am On Mar 21, 2017
djshapzi:
"working fine" ...my black ass. Been patient for over 6 weeks now, I should have know. They just keep ignoring all my tickets and mails and fb msgs. What a platform!
What do u what dem to do... Steal people's money to pay u, when u indirectly chased people that will pay u away

1 Like

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Frankiss44(m): 9:46am On Mar 21, 2017
FhemmyKW:

Y mention me here? Y on earth will someone invest his school fees into this?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by ITbomb(m): 12:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
djshapzi:
When you write a ticket or drop fb msgs asking the same obvious question "when am I going to be paid", do you think a support staff will leave hundreds of people with real issues with their accounts and come and answer a question that you can get answers from their Facebook page

1 Like

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by djshapzi(m): 1:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
ITbomb:

When you write a ticket or drop fb msgs asking the same obvious question "when am I going to be paid", do you think a support staff will leave hundreds of people with real issues with their accounts and come and answer a question that you can get answers from their Facebook page
so "when am I going to get paid" is not a real issue??. And what's on that fb page is still not a valid response.
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by djshapzi(m): 1:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
WINNERMENTALITY:

What do u what dem to do... Steal people's money to pay u, when u indirectly chased people that will pay u away
I'm not going to lie to people...it is what it is- they aren't paying and I know that cause I haven't been paid.

5 Likes

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by pearlJ(f): 4:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
Only those dt av encouraging words,should talk here,enough harm has bn done aiidy by careless words of mouth,tins I wanna hear are,av just bn paid,i don gt alert,i just activated a paymnt,I am hopeful still.
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by dosh16(m): 6:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
djshapzi:
so "when am I going to get paid" is not a real issue??. And what's on that fb page is still not a valid response.
hi

The twinka system is now too slow.. To max out, join @ launch time.

Tip: one is dropping tomorrow by 7pm. It is earnfigures dot com. 22/03/2017

Just register on time and you can recycle like 3 or 4 times. It's what i do and it works.
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by virtousB: 9:33pm On Mar 21, 2017
djshapzi:
shey u be agent ni
Lols. I'm not an agent, I'm a participant like you, and I'm also waiting to be paid. You can't be raising false alarm when there's no proof that the site has crashed. We all know the payments isn't as fast as it used to be which is as a result of the low influx of members in which part of the cause is attributed to careless statements like yours on social media . But the admin staff are working tirelessly to see how things can be better, if you're following the Facebook updates, you should know this, moreover the site is working very fine. We all know the way this scheme works, you paid someone, so, you also need someone to pay you and it goes on like that. Just so you know, your negativities here will not help you in any way. You need to receive sense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by djshapzi(m): 9:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
virtousB:
Lols. I'm not an agent, I'm a participant like you, and I'm also waiting to be paid. You can't be raising false alarm when there's no proof that the site has crashed. We all know the payments isn't as fast as it used to be which is as a result of the low influx of members in which part of the cause is attributed to careless statements like yours on social media . But the admin staff are working tirelessly to see how things can be better, if you're following the Facebook updates, you should know this, moreover the site is working very fine. We all know the way this scheme works, you paid someone, so, you also need someone to pay you and it goes on like that. Just so you know, your negativities here will not help you in any way. You need to receive sense
your daddy needs to receive sense! I can say what I feel,if I have been paid then there won't be need for negatives. They have caused me a major inconvenience. You cannot think the same thing applies to everyone, you might be fine waiting. Not everyone can!. And did u hear me say crash I said "not paying"...dumbass. Attacking me. TF did I do to you??

4 Likes

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by zion32(m): 11:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
contact me on 0-8-1-03302155-have 100k unit up for sale
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by jippyjappa: 12:54am On Mar 22, 2017
djshapzi:
your daddy needs to receive sense! I can say what I feel,if I have been paid then there won't be need for negatives. They have caused me a major inconvenience. You cannot think the same thing applies to everyone, you might be fine waiting. Not everyone can!. And did u hear me say crash I said "not paying"...dumbass. Attacking me. TF did I do to you??
My brother, you lack understanding. After bad mouthing the system, you espect GHOST to pay you. these things dont work that way. you know its a ponzi scheme, and you know how it works before you joined; why not help the system to help you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by virtousB: 3:16am On Mar 22, 2017
djshapzi:
hey, nobody forced you to join. If you cannot exercise patience, I would have said you should jump in to the lagoon, but it's not polite. Just stop ranting everywhere. People are getting paid daily, it will surely get to your turn

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by djshapzi(m): 8:53am On Mar 22, 2017
jippyjappa:
My brother, you lack understanding. After bad mouthing the system, you espect GHOST to pay you. these things dont work that way. you know its a ponzi scheme, and you know how it works before you joined; why not help the system to help you.
If the system works just fine, I won't be here.

1 Like

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by 5staG(m): 9:57am On Mar 22, 2017
djshapzi:
I'm not going to lie to people...it is what it is- they aren't paying and I know that cause I haven't been paid.

Ok. Keep shouting it. It will make your money come out. Oh, and let me know if you need a loudspeaker too.

4 Likes

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Elpitar40(m): 10:23am On Mar 22, 2017
Have 100k unit for sale : contact via 070.61086285
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Odbright(m): 1:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
40,000 unit for sale...08130446684
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by roysam(m): 6:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
What is a 'Venture Capitalist'
A venture capitalist is an investor who either provides capital to startup ventures or supports small companies that wish to expand but do not have access to equities markets . Venture capitalists are willing to invest in such companies because they can earn a massive return on their investments if these companies are a success.
Venture capitalists also experience major losses when their picks fail, but these investors are typically wealthy enough that they can afford to take the risks associated with funding young, unproven companies that appear to have a great idea and a great management team.

BREAKING DOWN 'Venture Capitalist'
Well-known venture capitalists include Jim Breyer, an early Facebook (FB ) investor, Peter Fenton, an investor in Twitter ( TWTR), Peter Theil, the co-founder of PayPal ( PYPL) and Facebook's first investor, Jeremy Levine, the largest investor in Pinterest, and Chris Sacca, early investor in Twitter and ride-share company Uber.

Do you have that idle cash sitting in your bank account, why not maximize it by investing it in small businesses.

invest 400k and get 40k monthly 10%.
contact royalsamdol@gmail.com for more details
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by sparrowsplace: 7:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
hey a friend just shared this with me and it launches soon. pls check it out cashpairs.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (33)

Don't Post Your Email Address Or Phone Number On This Forum / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here / Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.