Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

#twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense - Investment (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense (155565 Views)

MMM Is A Scam And Will Crash Again!!! / MMM Will Crash On The.......... / History Of MMM :will Crash Someday But Nobody Knows When And How Soon It'll Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (33) (Go Down)

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Akecs: 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
slimthugchimee:

oga my money is there to......stop trying to give me heartattack
Yes oh
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by soloehis(m): 1:12am On Feb 22, 2017
don't mind the op..he has been paid ..instead of him to rephrase the heading he collected his miserable 5k and kept mute causing panic
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by tunzi(m): 7:51am On Feb 22, 2017
Is there Any1 dt did d 50k package earlier than on the 6th dt hasn't been paid? Cos sum1 a friend dt did on d 6th got paid since last Friday, so wic peez avnt received payment for 50k and wat date were u confirmed
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by formular2002(m): 8:39am On Feb 22, 2017
tunzi:
Is there Any1 dt did d 50k package earlier than on the 6th dt hasn't been paid? Cos sum1 a friend dt did on d 6th got paid since last Friday, so wic peez avnt received payment for 50k and wat date were u confirmed
I was confirmed on d 9th around 10pm
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by pijay(m): 8:40am On Feb 22, 2017
Foxie:
I'm facing same issue, I was activated on the 8th but as I type this, I still haven't been matched. I just dunno what to believe.
They are still on d 8th. Hav u been merge today?
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by pijay(m): 8:40am On Feb 22, 2017
formular2002:

They are still on d 8th b patient.

1 Like

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by tunzi(m): 8:42am On Feb 22, 2017
formular2002:

Still no payment yet?
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by tunzi(m): 8:43am On Feb 22, 2017
pijay:

They are still on d 8th b patient.
Any 7th??
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Rfactor: 8:50am On Feb 22, 2017
50k package......8th....around 2pm
2ok pack...........7th.....12pm
10 pack.............31st.....

so pls no need tp panic we willl all b paired n paid at due time
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Rfactor: 9:31am On Feb 22, 2017
update 5k package.....18th of january dont know d time ....happy twinking grin
Rfactor:

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Lajet: 9:37am On Feb 22, 2017
Rfactor:

Please i want to know how this work out. are they still paying or the have crashed
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by formular2002(m): 9:39am On Feb 22, 2017
tunzi:

Still no payment yet?
yes, but am optimistically hopeful
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by futureenergy: 9:42am On Feb 22, 2017
Lajet:

Please i want to know how this work out. are they still paying or the have crashed

Lol. They are reliable, as the number increases, the time to pay out will extend. Some categories have over 1million members and still the fastest.
Wait for your time. 50k activated on 8th afternoon was paid last night for me.
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Lajet: 9:45am On Feb 22, 2017
futureenergy:

Lol. They are reliable, as the number increases, the time to pay out will extend. Some categories have over 1million members and still the fastest.
Wait for your time. 50k activated on 8th afternoon was paid last night for me.

Ok thanks so if i register now what next should i do . is't 30 days program or less. what is the percentage the will pay me
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Achuablessing: 9:50am On Feb 22, 2017
My sis did 20,000 on the 7th of this month and still haven't been paid. My bro also did for 50k on 11 still not paid
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by tunzi(m): 9:59am On Feb 22, 2017
Every1 ll get paid, it all depends on subscribers rate as well as d in flow. I did 50k was activated on d 9th and 10th am patiently waiting
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by futureenergy: 10:12am On Feb 22, 2017
Lajet:

Ok thanks so if i register now what next should i do . is't 30 days program or less. what is the percentage the will pay me

It's 21 days they said, but I know if you do 50k you'll get before 20 days. 50k and 20k are the fastest lanes. Pls go to their website for details, percentage is double.
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by futureenergy: 10:15am On Feb 22, 2017
Achuablessing:
My sis did 20,000 on the 7th of this month and still haven't been paid. My bro also did for 50k on 11 still not paid

Them never reach 10th in 50k queue, but surely before 20 days they'll all get.
I m a die hard Twinka and Looper, so I have taken time to observe them for over a month.

1 Like

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Foxie: 10:18am On Feb 22, 2017
pijay:

They are still on d 8th. Hav u been merge today?
No
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by nellyquash(f): 10:23am On Feb 22, 2017
I was activated on 7th 20k package still waiting for their 21days to get elapse then ..........................
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Egbokom: 10:23am On Feb 22, 2017
Please I did 10k in two different account on 8th was activated that day but yet to be merged any hope for this week pls
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 22, 2017
This tread is not helping our downliners..... Out of ten Google search, one of them is this tread with negative title....

Most of the questions we ask here we know the answer but we decide to create panic with it.

Any money investing in this kind of scheme is not followed in a hurry like we are doing.... U must give it time....

We have reduce downliners by 20% directly or indirectly from this tread..

My proposal is this tread to be closed or op change the title

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by futureenergy: 10:29am On Feb 22, 2017
ugohemma:
This tread is not helping our downliners..... Out of ten Google search, one of them is this tread with negative title....

Most of the questions we ask here we know the answer but we decide to create panic with it.

Any money investing in this kind of scheme is not followed in a hurry like we are doing.... U must give it time....

We have reduce downliners by 20% directly or indirectly from this tread..

My proposal is this tread to be closed or op change the title

I agree with you, I think the op was paid to create it and nairaland likes threads titled as such. yeye op
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 22, 2017
futureenergy:

I agree with you, I think the op was paid to create it and nairaland likes threads titled as such. yeye op

I have my returns under 12 days in two turns of 50k before now...

But I must tell you if I see this kind tread then, I will never put my money there....

This is evil.... The Op should close or change the title or beg a mod to close the tread...

Send message to the mods but ain't responding.

1 Like

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 10:38am On Feb 22, 2017
A better way to make money online...make 30 percent of your donation in 30 days. Far better, reliable than MMM. It has stricter rules, no guider bonus that drains the system. Check... http:///2igsqUi

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (33)

Don't Post Your Email Address Or Phone Number On This Forum / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here / Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.