Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,874 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:40 AM

Help, I'm Too Obsessed About Dark Skin Girls. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, I'm Too Obsessed About Dark Skin Girls. (6200 Views)

Nigerian Women Are Too Obsessed With Love And Relationships. / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, I'm Too Obsessed About Dark Skin Girls. by luminouz(m): 11:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
vowsng:

Now i see, you obviously love fruit salad. i love to stay on a lane, just that i feel like I'm on the wrong lane right now........
Lol ...I get ur point now!
Re: Help, I'm Too Obsessed About Dark Skin Girls. by luminouz(m): 11:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
Mrtolotolo:

Kai!!!

Mr nackson cheesy grin
Lmao! More like Mr snackson! grin tongue
Re: Help, I'm Too Obsessed About Dark Skin Girls. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 11, 2017
luminouz:

Uwc cupcake!

Cupcake ko cup of garri ni tongue grin

Alagbere eda...
Re: Help, I'm Too Obsessed About Dark Skin Girls. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 11, 2017
pcguru1:

Hell yeah I don't want to marry a fair babe I prefer black by black I mean serious dark skinned black the one that when they take light it's only the teeth you will be seeing.

Am serious not a joke

A dark skinned beautiful babe is always on point there's this lady in office she's mega cute and dark I always scoping her but she's married sadly so I caution myself

Now i see I'm not alone, where art thou my dark skin ladies, i have accepted you all in good faith.
Re: Help, I'm Too Obsessed About Dark Skin Girls. by luminouz(m): 11:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
Mrtolotolo:

Cupcake ko cup of garri ni tongue grin

Alagbere eda...
Wetin consign u!
Alakoba eyan! grin cheesy
Re: Help, I'm Too Obsessed About Dark Skin Girls. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
Thank you all for making me feel normal..i can now follow them with a relaxed mindset...
Re: Help, I'm Too Obsessed About Dark Skin Girls. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 11, 2017
luminouz:

Looool! No bro! I have no preference when it comes to colour... Look at sandydayziz n AgbenuAnna...dey are dark n cute.....will date em anywia anytime........check out vivaciousvivi n trapqueen77... They are fair n lovely....will gladly make em mine.....dark or fair..makes no diff. To me.....cuteness transcends colour to ME!

Re: Help, I'm Too Obsessed About Dark Skin Girls. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 11, 2017
luminouz:

Wetin consign u!
Alakoba eyan! grin cheesy

Vivi must see you in action tongue
Re: Help, I'm Too Obsessed About Dark Skin Girls. by khiaa(f): 12:17am On Feb 12, 2017
vowsng:

I just wish it could be interchanged, its just for the childrens sake, you hardly see beautiful dark skin children, but any fair kid is beautiful, unless forces from the village are at work.

Pathetic!!!

1 Like

Re: Help, I'm Too Obsessed About Dark Skin Girls. by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 12, 2017
khiaa:

Pathetic!!!

You, i read a comment of yours where you supported fair skin girls, even those that bleach, i tell you nne, for the record, compare a 50 year old dark skin woman to her fellow light skin counterpart and you would be amazed at how black is not only beautiful but strong and lasting.

Dont mind my problem, i believe there is something really there that's causing the much attraction.
Re: Help, I'm Too Obsessed About Dark Skin Girls. by Nobody: 2:14am On Feb 12, 2017
You like dark women but you feel silly for it and find dark babies ugly

Get a grip of that mass splattering in your head already.

Hope you are game cos no sensible dark woman would throw herself into your arms for this "let down"

undecided

yesisuck#
Re: Help, I'm Too Obsessed About Dark Skin Girls. by khiaa(f): 2:15am On Feb 12, 2017
vowsng:

You, i read a comment of yours where you supported fair skin girls, even those that bleach, i tell you nne, for the record, compare a 50 year old dark skin woman to her fellow light skin counterpart and you would be amazed at how black is not only beautiful but strong and lasting.

Dont mind my problem, i believe there is something really there that's causing the much attraction.

You are a liar, you have never read that I support bleaching, I find it an abomination against God. You never read anywhere where I supported fair skin against dark skin because to me black is black no matter the shade although I have a preference for dark skin men. You said that you don't want dark skin children and you find them unattractive which is another lie and that's why I said you are pathetic, then you said light skin children are beautiful and that is another lie and pathetic as well. You are like a racist white girl who wants to screw black men but would rather die than to give birth to a little black niglet baby. Once again you are pathetic. Please please please show me where I supported bleaching.

1 Like

Re: Help, I'm Too Obsessed About Dark Skin Girls. by khiaa(f): 2:33am On Feb 12, 2017
vowsng:

Now i see I'm not alone, where art thou my dark skin ladies, i have accepted you all in good faith.

Who are you? They don't need your acceptance as if you are doing them a favor by acknowledging their existence. They are beautiful and they know it. Dark or light, a woman deserves someone better than you.
Re: Help, I'm Too Obsessed About Dark Skin Girls. by khiaa(f): 2:55am On Feb 12, 2017
Stupedinluv:

Hope you are game cos no sensible dark woman would throw herself into your arms for this "let down"

undecided

yesisuck#

Thank you very much. He's a bonafied mo.ron. Imagine thinking that he has a problem because he is attracted to dark skin.
All dark skin girls should stay the hell away from him because he is poisonous.
Re: Help, I'm Too Obsessed About Dark Skin Girls. by Nobody: 3:23am On Feb 12, 2017
khiaa:

Thank you very much. He's a bonafied mo.ron. Imagine thinking that he has a problem because he is attracted to dark skin.
All dark skin girls should stay the hell away from him because he is poisonous.

Honestly I don't understand why some dark women alter their skins for cheap people like this. Or even need their validation in the first place. It's sick. People like this need to be left with no date or company at all. They don't deserve anything good.

Serious now, I will date a stone before I date a man who thinks he is doing me a favour.

Tfuck
Re: Help, I'm Too Obsessed About Dark Skin Girls. by khiaa(f): 3:49am On Feb 12, 2017
Stupedinluv:

Honestly I don't understand why some dark women alter their skins for cheap people like this. Or even need their validation in the first place. It's sick. People like this need to be left with no date or company at all. They don't deserve anything good.

Serious now, I will date a stone before I date a man who thinks he is doing me a favour.

Tfuck

I agree 1000%. Its ignorant people like him that make black people look so sad.
Re: Help, I'm Too Obsessed About Dark Skin Girls. by luminouz(m): 5:10am On Feb 12, 2017
Mrtolotolo:

Vivi must see you in action tongue
Well....two can play d game bro! U tell on me..I tell on u! U got several incriminating posts too! tongue
Re: Help, I'm Too Obsessed About Dark Skin Girls. by Nobody: 6:10am On Feb 12, 2017
luminouz:

Well....two can play d game bro! U tell on me..I tell on u! U got several incriminating posts too! tongue

Lolzz grin

Tell on me to who?
I thought you said she's your babe..
bros you don enter yawa.. you must bribe me with 2 bags of garri and one keg of kunu, if not I will.... tongue
Re: Help, I'm Too Obsessed About Dark Skin Girls. by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 12, 2017
Stupedinluv:

undecided

yesisuck#

Goodmornng all.

Just woke up to see this,
As demeaning as this post might look to you, its a whole lot of how i feel, and there is nothing anyone can do about it. If read further the comments here, you would see guys who have flare for one skin colour or the other, its not my thing alone.

I'm not game like you rhetorically asked, but there is always them everywhere you go.
Re: Help, I'm Too Obsessed About Dark Skin Girls. by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 12, 2017
khiaa:

You are a liar, you have never read that I support bleaching, I find it an abomination against God. You never read anywhere where I supported fair skin against dark skin because to me black is black no matter the shade although I have a preference for dark skin men. You said that you don't want dark skin children and you find them unattractive which is another lie and that's why I said you are pathetic, then you said light skin children are beautiful and that is another lie and pathetic as well. You are like a racist white girl who wants to screw black men but would rather die than to give birth to a little black niglet baby. Once again you are pathetic. Please please please show me where I supported bleaching.

I must apologise for that post, i just recheched the names and it wasn't really you.

And please stop attacking me with those unguided utterances, no one is fighting here.
Re: Help, I'm Too Obsessed About Dark Skin Girls. by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 12, 2017
Stupedinluv:

Tfuck

This is one thing about nairaland, someone sits behind a keyboard facelessly, most times with a java device and begin to utter vulgar words.

I understand, peradventure you have a dark complexion, but that doesn't mean i should say what i feel.

Someone you dont know, if i wrote this post with you in person, would you have the guts to call me cheap?

Even most of you all dark girls envy the fair counterparts cause they get the most attention.

You all can learn to make points without insulting anyone, not everyone will like dark skin and not every one hates them. Not even all light skin girls have that much love and attention.
Re: Help, I'm Too Obsessed About Dark Skin Girls. by khiaa(f): 8:33am On Feb 12, 2017
vowsng:

I must apologise for that post, i just recheched the names and it wasn't really you.

And please stop attacking me with those unguided utterances, no one is fighting here.

I'm not fighting you but you are so shallow.
Re: Help, I'm Too Obsessed About Dark Skin Girls. by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 12, 2017
khiaa:

I'm not fighting you but you are so shallow.

Stop giving me the impression that dark skin girls are also saucy and indignant. Else....
Re: Help, I'm Too Obsessed About Dark Skin Girls. by khiaa(f): 8:44am On Feb 12, 2017
vowsng:

Stop giving me the impression that dark skin girls are also saucy and indignant. Else....

How can you get that impression of me when you don't even know what I look like?
Re: Help, I'm Too Obsessed About Dark Skin Girls. by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 12, 2017
khiaa:

How can you get that impression of me when you don't even know what I look like?

I know you are dark skinned, thats possibly why you getting so paranoid at my post.
Re: Help, I'm Too Obsessed About Dark Skin Girls. by khiaa(f): 8:56am On Feb 12, 2017
vowsng:

I know you are dark skinned, thats possibly why you getting so paranoid at my post.

You are wrong I am not dark skin I just found your comments asinine, begging people for help because you're attracted to dark skin that's crazy.
Re: Help, I'm Too Obsessed About Dark Skin Girls. by whywhyogun: 9:08am On Feb 12, 2017
is the OP a white man?
Re: Help, I'm Too Obsessed About Dark Skin Girls. by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 12, 2017
khiaa:

You are wrong I am not dark skin I just found your comments asinine, begging people for help because you're attracted to dark skin that's crazy.

Its always allowed to ascribe one's idiocyncracy to someone else's perceived threat. I felt my emotion is compassed in a direction different from my intent, i was not looking for help as you said.

For the record, i felt when you come across a post you feel is engrossed in unintelligence, the best is to smartly shield it but i see the case is opposite with you.
Re: Help, I'm Too Obsessed About Dark Skin Girls. by khiaa(f): 9:18am On Feb 12, 2017
vowsng:

Its always allowed to ascribe one's idiocyncracy to someone else's perceived threat. I felt my emotion is compassed in a direction different from my intent, i was not looking for help as you said.

For the record, i felt when you come across a post you feel is engrossed in unintelligence, the best is to smartly shield it but i see the case is opposite with you.

You wasn't asking for help, reread the title of your thread.
Re: Help, I'm Too Obsessed About Dark Skin Girls. by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 12, 2017
khiaa:

You wasn't asking for help, reread the title of your thread.

Well, it depends on how you define help.
I would bet a penny you are dark skinned, disprove me and upload ur pix. Cause your defence to dark skin on this post is enigmatic. Or maybe you bleached.

1 Like

Re: Help, I'm Too Obsessed About Dark Skin Girls. by FunnyDude(m): 9:51am On Feb 12, 2017
@op are you a white man? Stop all these childlish post, all these children of nawadays sef.
Re: Help, I'm Too Obsessed About Dark Skin Girls. by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 12, 2017
FunnyDude:
@op are you a white man? Stop all these childlish post, all these children of nawadays sef.

Lol.....Funnydude, na only me be children oh. Happy sunday to you dear father.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija Liquorose Goes Unclad On Cemera, Hms Reacts / Most Savage Reply Given To A Hungry Lady On Whatsapp (pictures) / Why Is Sex With Virgin Very Stressful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.