Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija (34352 Views)

BBNaija: Meet Jackye Madu, The Virgin On Big Brother Naija 2019 / How Much That Was Made On Big Brother Naija Show 2018 (An Estimate) / Soma & Marvis Kissing In Bed On Big Brother Naija (Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by contactmorak: 11:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
A serious and shameful drama happened tonight on the Big Brother Naija show. It was their usual Saturday night party and the theme was a Valentine one. The party was moving on smoothly with enough alcohol in circulation to bring the housemates out of their shells, even as the Disc Jockey, Dj Scratchmasta dished sumptuous African tunes.

However, all of a sudden this DJ trying to spice of the music played one of Femi Kuti's controversial songs, "Sorry For Nigeria".

The instrumental to the song was already playing and the housemates were already in the moody to shout "I'm sorry, sorry oh, i'm sorry for Nigeria", when the DJ quickly realised it wasn't the appropriate song for a show like Big Brother Naija which is meant to put Nigeria in a positive light, and he confusingly stopped the song. He couldn't even find a replacement for the song, therefore he had to stop the entire set.

But hilariously and shamefully, the housemates who were already high from alcohol intake just kept chanting "I'm sorry, sorry oh, i'm sorry for Nigeria" while raising their glasses.

Obviously angry at the development, the Big Brother spoke suddenly from the diary room telling all Housemates to vacate the dancefloor. This never happen in previous parties. Big Brother never interfered. The parties took longer and they always ended smoothly. But this particular party came to an abrupt end!

To make matters worse, the housemates were rushed out of the party by the bouncers while trying to take drinks from the fridge to their abode. In past parties, the housemates smoothly empty the fridge, but this time around, the bouncer who was seen shortly before receiving a call, quickly came forward to block the boys from carting away alcohol. Big Brother spoke again sternly at this time that that they should just leave.

And that was the end of the House party.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/02/national-disgrace-bbnaija-housemates.html

1 Share

Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by ikbnice(m): 11:28pm On Feb 11, 2017
I believe anyone wasting is precious time watching that show is more USELESS than the show itself while the participants of the show are the most USELESS.
Stupidity at its peak.

141 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by Oliviaxx(f): 11:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha chaiiii.....oga big brother, no need taking it out on the poor contestants. We all feel the same way......Sorry for Nigeria cry grin

137 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by petrov10: 11:49pm On Feb 11, 2017
Oh

Wailers: I'm sorry for 9ja

Respect. Chief wailer @marley

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by favourmic(m): 11:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
Nigeria my country deeply sorry for in fact double sorry for Nigeria

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by fiftynaira(m): 12:00am On Feb 12, 2017
Am I the only one not watching the show?

143 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 12, 2017
We are all sorry for nigeria.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by Nickymezor(f): 12:01am On Feb 12, 2017
smiley. Well I'm sorry for naija as well

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 12, 2017
Good for them but...

So, like I was saying, I gently pushed my hand into my pocket and pulled the last one out, it trembled at first and clung to my hand. "Go on, it will be ok," I whispered. Encouraged it flexed its wings and I knew the time was right. It flew up towards the blue, blue sky and I looked proudly as it made its way to freedom. The last of my fvcks was finally given.

133 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 12, 2017
please whats the relevance of bb naija at this point in time when a bag of rice is sold for 25k?

12 Likes

Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by Vanessa88(f): 12:02am On Feb 12, 2017
That dj was wack

8 Likes

Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by Saheed9: 12:03am On Feb 12, 2017
who e epp

1 Like

Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by izombie(m): 12:03am On Feb 12, 2017
I love that song. I play it all the time. Hit like if you think the BIG BROTHER SHOW is a useless show.

220 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by shilz(f): 12:03am On Feb 12, 2017
Hope Dj has collected his money o!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by Akinaukwa: 12:04am On Feb 12, 2017
See the effects of alcohol especially when remixed with recession.

3 Likes

Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by Principe67(m): 12:04am On Feb 12, 2017
grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by Sirjohn84(m): 12:05am On Feb 12, 2017
Blame it on who now:; A.DJ B.alcohor c.housemate D.the devil E.buhari
Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by fabfunmi(f): 12:06am On Feb 12, 2017
TBH..shouldn't we be sorry for Nigeria??
After Andrew Yakubu stole 3billion that will go a long way in making Nigeria betteryou ain't sorry for Nigeria?
singing out of thread..I sorry sorry o..I sorry for Nigeria.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by adanny01(m): 12:07am On Feb 12, 2017
Too bad. Got home and the party was about to start then my inverter ran out of juice. I would have loved to see this live. This DJ's career has just received a dirty own slap.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 12, 2017
We are all sorry for naija

2 Likes

Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by ReubenE(m): 12:08am On Feb 12, 2017
grin grin grin
The song is needed now than ever...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by jdstunt(m): 12:08am On Feb 12, 2017
So annoying
Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by obaival(m): 12:10am On Feb 12, 2017
°¶
Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by Mist115: 12:10am On Feb 12, 2017
Me sef dey sorry for Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by jomoh: 12:11am On Feb 12, 2017
Yes we are all sorry for Nigeria but we shouldn't display our stupidity for the whole world to see. These people are supposed to be Nigerian ambassadors on that show.

BTW I am very sorry for the DJ cos I doubt he will be paid shishi and worst still, his professionalism is now in question. The guy carried his wailing toooo far.

The witches and wizards from his village will now be dancing and singing "it's our work o, Soft work".

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by segzyogondus(m): 12:12am On Feb 12, 2017
See Gbese.... Why Naija mata too dey hard and them always dey do strange unimaginable things....lol

1 Like

Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by HomeOfMe(f): 12:12am On Feb 12, 2017
I sorry sorry o I sorry for Nigeria.... I weep for Nigeria;you've become a shadow of yourself,whether bigbrothernaija or not,Nigeria is a mess! The only thing I owe this country is prayers,because no matter how hard you try to Make a difference,your efforts will be sabotaged

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by Bishops10(m): 12:12am On Feb 12, 2017
I heard there was Suc.king of Ni.p.ple is it true?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by chemystery: 12:13am On Feb 12, 2017
ikbnice:
Useless show
You are too nce to use the word USELESS for that show

5 Likes

Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by dacovajnr: 12:13am On Feb 12, 2017
It still doesn't change the fact that"We are sorry for Naija" undecided

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Pere & Angel's Eviction Game / #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe / Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.