Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija (34357 Views)

BBNaija: Meet Jackye Madu, The Virgin On Big Brother Naija 2019 / How Much That Was Made On Big Brother Naija Show 2018 (An Estimate) / Soma & Marvis Kissing In Bed On Big Brother Naija (Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by yebzman: 12:13am On Feb 12, 2017
Inspite of that
I still get hope say Naija go better one day.

1 Like

Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 12, 2017
Nija I hail thee... angry
Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 12, 2017
OP is a big liar!!!!the club stops once it's 10:30pm.if it was all about the song,he would have changed it!!!!You guys always look for rubbish just to dish out to gullible Nigerians....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by jerrywill(m): 12:16am On Feb 12, 2017
The song is what is needed to be played in times like this
Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by kuuljay(m): 12:17am On Feb 12, 2017
Our story is not different from that of Israel leaving Egypt,many regretted and wished to be taken back to Egypt because of hardship,only the strong will believe there is light at the end while the weak will prefare we go back to status quo
Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by Gideonmi(m): 12:17am On Feb 12, 2017
Bishops10:
I heard there was Suc.king of Ni.p.ple is it true?
live nd direct bro

1 Like

Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by zicoraads: 12:22am On Feb 12, 2017
This is misleading. The party had already ended when the DJ started with the instrumentals of the song and the guys keyed in.

2 Likes

Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by zicoraads: 12:23am On Feb 12, 2017
Benz4pimp:
OP is a big liar!!!!the club stops once it's 10:30pm.if it was all about the song,he would have changed it!!!!You guys always look for rubbish just to dish out to gullible Nigerians....
As in ehn...I just tire. Dominique...isn't this thread misleading?

2 Likes

Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by drakeli: 12:29am On Feb 12, 2017
ok
Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by holycuriousity(m): 12:31am On Feb 12, 2017
.. lie lie write up! ! BB has the right to end the party whenever he wants!!! His decision to make 2nite's party short has nothing to do with the DJ's skit. You even said he was confused as to what song to play next. ... seriously brother. ..? Terrible terrible! !!

3 Likes

Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by suave558(m): 12:32am On Feb 12, 2017
fiftynaira:
Am I the only one not watching the show?
no you're not
Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by TinaAnita(f): 12:40am On Feb 12, 2017
contactmorak:
Lol, meanwhile Bassey sucked Coco Ice's Boobs on the show tonight. Watch the video here

I missed that part as our never-do-well-PHCN interrupted the electricity.. So painful I missed it
Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by TinaAnita(f): 12:42am On Feb 12, 2017
Couldn't stop laughing while they were singing the song out loud, I just wished they didn't stop. Oh my world, I really sorry for Nigeria hehehehe...

1 Like

Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by Iio: 12:50am On Feb 12, 2017
I am really ashamed of this country and Africa in general. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by TinaAnita(f): 12:52am On Feb 12, 2017
I just can't wait for Tboss to go home. She is so annoying lately. She likes daring her fellow housemates but when it gets to her turn she would look for a way to dodge the task. She never dances at the party, I just wish biggie evicts her without being nominated for possible eviction.

Where is Debbie Rise? She went to sleep or something while her fellow housemates are playing Truth Or Dare? I can't wait for her to go home.

Efe Efe, that guy is totally drunk, he needs help.

Speaking of Kemen, Tboss just killed his spirit by refusing to kiss him or respond to his questions .

I'm not feeling Marvis tonight.

Gifty is just screaming on top of her voice huh? So sick of her even if she is entertaining, guys are even tired of her.

Bisola is so on point. TTT and Bisola really enjoyed themselves. Let me pause for now..

2 Likes

Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by HirstMOG(m): 12:54am On Feb 12, 2017
Please help, anyone with useful information about Standard Legacy Group?? I just got a mail from them inviting me for interview on Monday. Hope they are not fake??
Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by schumastic(m): 1:01am On Feb 12, 2017
all I will say is, cocoice just nailed it tonight, I just wish she can stay longer
Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by adanny01(m): 1:01am On Feb 12, 2017
WOW! These guys are getting naugty this night.
Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by softwerk(f): 1:21am On Feb 12, 2017
Bishops10:

lipsrsealed
Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by Austeeenxx: 1:23am On Feb 12, 2017
Truth is, I'm sorry for Nigeria myself.
Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by softwerk(f): 1:28am On Feb 12, 2017
Bishops10:

Yes oh my brother even worse things I cannot mention on this forum. shocked shocked shocked

The truth and dare game was really raw coupled with the alcohol and I sincerely call for a shut down of this very immoral TV show that has added no single value to our country! Worse off was the DJ's stupidity to play an anti-government song like an IPOD member!

Cocoice seems to have valid ongoing experience with running a brothel while I may not be wrong to conclude that Gifty is a Lesbian as ALL her dare instructions were always daring girls to kiss other girls for which she got corrected several times with her very FAKE accent and self.

Efe forming drunken master from just 3 bottles of Legend and speaking endless annoying profanity on live TV like say Warri boys ever get drunk?! cheesy

See TTT pressing Bisola's yansh and B'oobs like it's a primary school homework!

Bisola also enjoying french kisses from married men. Someone even attempted sucking Kemen's joystick on live national TV! shocked

I bet you that Afrocandy is already taking names after tonight's show!

The show was still going on like 30mins ago before I went to bed!

Now my eyes are heavy but I can't find sleep at 1am on a Sunday morning embarassed Abeg na who send me work And to think that i'm supposed to be in church in less than 8hours to lift up holy hands just taya me sef?!
Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by charlesklaus(m): 1:40am On Feb 12, 2017
Word: Kemen Meaning: feeling of getting curved over & over by the same girl in 1 night E.g in a sentence: I was Kemen'd by Tboss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by Iwant2knowGod(m): 1:42am On Feb 12, 2017
hopsydboi:
Good for them but...

So, like I was saying, I gently pushed my hand into my pocket and pulled the last one out, it trembled at first and clung to my hand. "Go on, it will be ok," I whispered. Encouraged it flexed its wings and I knew the time was right. It flew up towards the blue, blue sky and I looked proudly as it made its way to freedom. The last of my fvcks was finally given.
Lol. Where do you guys invent these things from; i'm sure this is a new trend.

3 Likes

Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by Roon9(m): 1:43am On Feb 12, 2017
Lol
Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by hakimi1974(m): 1:47am On Feb 12, 2017
the real and actual composer of the song never waxed it, only for his uninformed and wack son to record such an unpatriotic joint.
Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:50am On Feb 12, 2017
Is that soooooo. So show don end be that when I don already put on my dancing shoes but this shoe self even me way wear am dey fear am
Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by abudhabi: 2:11am On Feb 12, 2017
Re: Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija by escapefromusa(f): 2:12am On Feb 12, 2017
Iio:
I am really ashamed of this country and Africa in general. embarassed

We are ashamed of you too grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Pere & Angel's Eviction Game / DOWNLOAD Movie: Terminator: Dark Fate (2019) / #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.