Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

I Need Advices On What To Do, I Can't Control Myself Having Sex With My Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advices On What To Do, I Can't Control Myself Having Sex With My Ex (5290 Views)

I Need Help I Can't Control My Feelings / Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos / I Can't Control My Sex Urge HELP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advices On What To Do, I Can't Control Myself Having Sex With My Ex by pcei: 1:43am On Feb 12, 2017
Please please please I need ur sincere advice.

I have a girlfriend whom I love so much, she's all I've ever wanted in a woman, the true love of my life. We started dating on october 2015 and we're stil together in love with each other.

But d girl I dated before her, Juliet by name, I've had sex with her 3 times since I started dating dis my girl. I don't know, I can't just explain.

I and Juliet separated after a little quarrel, but we are still in touch, we call each other, chat online. I didn't all dat love her when we were dating.

Whenever she comes to my house I find it difficult not to have sex with her. For d 5 times she has visited me since we separated, I've had sex with her 3 times.

I feel very guilty within me knowing I'm cheating on my girl. She trusts me so much and I hv betrayed her trust 3 good times.

I'm really confused, please I need advice.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advices On What To Do, I Can't Control Myself Having Sex With My Ex by Moreoffaith(m): 1:46am On Feb 12, 2017
My brother if you can't control yourself she is the best for you.

18 Likes

Re: I Need Advices On What To Do, I Can't Control Myself Having Sex With My Ex by nuggarito: 1:53am On Feb 12, 2017
Your odogwu is the problem.

10 Likes

Re: I Need Advices On What To Do, I Can't Control Myself Having Sex With My Ex by popweezy(m): 1:55am On Feb 12, 2017
Just like the first çomment

1 Like

Re: I Need Advices On What To Do, I Can't Control Myself Having Sex With My Ex by Hadar4328(m): 2:05am On Feb 12, 2017
Op, have the courage to forget and accept the things you cannot change (Move on without guilt. it happens), the strength to change what you can (Find a way of intensifying your relationship adopting the 'Hot stuff' system with your main chick) and knowledge to understand the difference. It will reiterate itself until you toss out every feeling you have for her especially when you apparently seem unbridled in her company. Get more interactive with your new bae, snuggle up and get cosy.... Talk it out(not your sexcapades) like Lovers!

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advices On What To Do, I Can't Control Myself Having Sex With My Ex by axeman2(m): 2:29am On Feb 12, 2017
REPENT illicit sex is a sin before GOD.

9 Likes

Re: I Need Advices On What To Do, I Can't Control Myself Having Sex With My Ex by axeman2(m): 2:30am On Feb 12, 2017
IF YOU CAN'T DO WITHOUT SEX THEN CUT IT OFF.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advices On What To Do, I Can't Control Myself Having Sex With My Ex by Nobody: 2:35am On Feb 12, 2017
Srx sex sex, that's what we keep hearing these days.
Your ex don tie you with juju tongue.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advices On What To Do, I Can't Control Myself Having Sex With My Ex by Kondomatic(m): 4:23am On Feb 12, 2017
What's wrong with that?

Continue helping her biko, the first sex with your ex after break up is your retirement benefit the rest are your pensions.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advices On What To Do, I Can't Control Myself Having Sex With My Ex by konkonbilo(m): 4:33am On Feb 12, 2017
Kondomatic:
What's wrong?

Continue helping her biko, the first sex with your ex after break up is your retirement benefit the rest are your pensions.
hahahaha cheesy
Re: I Need Advices On What To Do, I Can't Control Myself Having Sex With My Ex by Mowoe(m): 5:45am On Feb 12, 2017
ToriBlue:

Your ex don tie you with juju tongue.

Juju Ke!
Puna na juju on e own...e no need make them add something join.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advices On What To Do, I Can't Control Myself Having Sex With My Ex by dingbang(m): 5:46am On Feb 12, 2017
Keep on fvcking her bro. . don't lose her
Re: I Need Advices On What To Do, I Can't Control Myself Having Sex With My Ex by pcei: 5:59am On Feb 12, 2017
Hadar4328:
Op, have the courage to forget and accept the things you cannot change (Move on without guilt. it happens), the strength to change what you can (Find a way of intensifying your relationship adopting the 'Hot stuff' system with your main chick) and knowledge to understand the difference. It will reiterate itself until you toss out every feeling you have for her especially when you apparently seem unbridled in her company. Get more interactive with your new bae, snuggle up and get cosy.... Talk it out(not your sexcapades) like Lovers!
thank u so much bro
Re: I Need Advices On What To Do, I Can't Control Myself Having Sex With My Ex by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 12, 2017
You're keeping in close contact with your ex to the extent of Visitation.

Alagba, you're not ready for advice.

You already know what to do, the thing be say the free Puna no comot for your eyes

Bro Seun, Domninique abeg this one pass me.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advices On What To Do, I Can't Control Myself Having Sex With My Ex by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 12, 2017
Op kindly leave me with a quote on how to reach u, what'sapp preferable..
Re: I Need Advices On What To Do, I Can't Control Myself Having Sex With My Ex by rex444(m): 6:55am On Feb 12, 2017
Sex with your ex is like eating your vomit. Am sure this picture if properly visualized, will help u.
Re: I Need Advices On What To Do, I Can't Control Myself Having Sex With My Ex by Kondomatic(m): 7:41am On Feb 12, 2017
konkonbilo:
hahahaha cheesy
You dey laugh? grin
Re: I Need Advices On What To Do, I Can't Control Myself Having Sex With My Ex by alen4smith(m): 8:04am On Feb 12, 2017
pcei:

I have a girlfriend whom I love so much, she's all I've ever wanted in a woman, the true love of my life. We started dating on october 2015 and we're stil together in love with each other.

But d girl I dated before her, Juliet by name, I've had sex with her 3 times since I started dating dis my girl. I don't know, I can't just explain.

I and Juliet separated after a little quarrel, but we are still in touch, we call each other, chat online. I didn't all dat love her when we were dating.

Whenever she comes to my house I find it difficult not to have sex with her. For d 5 times she has visited me since we separated, I've had sex with her 3 times.

I feel very guilty within me knowing I'm cheating on my girl. She trusts me so much and I hv betrayed her trust 3 good times.

same way somebody is fucking the hell out of your main chick.guy grow up and be a man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advices On What To Do, I Can't Control Myself Having Sex With My Ex by shinarlaura(f): 8:12am On Feb 12, 2017
Kondomatic:
What's wrong with that?

Hahahahahahahq
Re: I Need Advices On What To Do, I Can't Control Myself Having Sex With My Ex by Kondomatic(m): 8:21am On Feb 12, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahahahahahq
Easy
Re: I Need Advices On What To Do, I Can't Control Myself Having Sex With My Ex by bitchcrafts: 8:26am On Feb 12, 2017
You're having an active sex life with numerous partners and here I am not even having one. Do you want to be like me?

1 Like

Re: I Need Advices On What To Do, I Can't Control Myself Having Sex With My Ex by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 12, 2017
pcei:

U are still a BOY.
PLEASE, grow up ...
A Man is never born to be a VIRGIN....
No Man Cheats.....
Re: I Need Advices On What To Do, I Can't Control Myself Having Sex With My Ex by promisechild(m): 9:00am On Feb 12, 2017
bro It is not only you that is in this shit. I am also in it together. anytime my ex visits me we must definitely end up having sex despite I have tried to control myself but Atlas will it fall for it. I think the best thing to cut all close ties with her and I think that is what am gonna do.
Re: I Need Advices On What To Do, I Can't Control Myself Having Sex With My Ex by dacblogger: 9:24am On Feb 12, 2017
Stop every contact with your ex and you are good 2 go...
Re: I Need Advices On What To Do, I Can't Control Myself Having Sex With My Ex by amakadihot87(f): 9:28am On Feb 12, 2017
pcei:

But d girl I dated before her, Juliet by name, I've had sex with her 3 times since I started dating dis my girl. I don't know, I can't just explain. u have to ask urself if u still love this ex.if yes tell the new gal about the ex and watch her reaction.if no (u don't love ❤ her)move on with life,don't take her calls.dont allow her visit you.don't chat her and tell her firmly u have a very serious relationship that you can't jeopardize...............remember catching ur man with his ex hurts a lot.....am talking from experience

Re: I Need Advices On What To Do, I Can't Control Myself Having Sex With My Ex by goldennugget: 10:29am On Feb 12, 2017
Re: I Need Advices On What To Do, I Can't Control Myself Having Sex With My Ex by ufuosman(m): 10:44am On Feb 12, 2017
To me, u still hv feelings for her, you hv to kill the feelings you hv for her, and know wot you both are chatting about, wen calling you can be calling her one in 2weeks.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advices On What To Do, I Can't Control Myself Having Sex With My Ex by LePrezident(m): 11:17am On Feb 12, 2017
rex444:
Sex with your ex is like eating your vomit. Am sure this picture if properly visualized, will help u.

Learner.
Re: I Need Advices On What To Do, I Can't Control Myself Having Sex With My Ex by mokset123: 12:01pm On Feb 12, 2017
pcei:

My advice cut off all forms of contact with her, visiting her and she visiting you should be avioded, Facebook, Whatsapp, calling, texting and sms sending. Because in doing so you would be doing more good than harm. But if you continue on this path, certainly problems and destruction is where you are headed

1 Like

Re: I Need Advices On What To Do, I Can't Control Myself Having Sex With My Ex by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 12, 2017
Nkita lacha gi anya there!
Re: I Need Advices On What To Do, I Can't Control Myself Having Sex With My Ex by browniex: 3:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
pcei:

But d girl I dated before her, Juliet by name, I've had sex with her 3 times since I started dating dis my girl. I don't know, I can't just

I just met a girl named juliet,she has very big boobs and mourns a lot when I Bleep her,can you give a better description of you own juliet?
Re: I Need Advices On What To Do, I Can't Control Myself Having Sex With My Ex by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
You're keeping in close contact with your ex to the extent of Visitation.

Alagba, you're not ready for advice.

You already know what to do, the thing be say the free Puna no comot for your eyes

Bro Seun, Domninique abeg this one pass me.
Savage Bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? / 2 Female Covenant University Students Expelled Over Lesbiaπism / 18 Year Old Boy Celebrates His Pregnant Girlfriend On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.