Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Please Help Me As Up To 2M Is Available For A Plot Of Land In Ogun State - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Help Me As Up To 2M Is Available For A Plot Of Land In Ogun State (700 Views)

»»» Sold! 3 Bedroom Flat On A Plot Of Land In Port Harcourt @ N6M Net (Pics) ««« / How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom Flat At Ifo In Ogun State. / A Plot Of Land Off Mobil Road,ilaje Before Ajah Lagos @ #18m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me As Up To 2M Is Available For A Plot Of Land In Ogun State by legalwealth(m): 5:09am On Feb 12, 2017
Hi fellow nairalanders!

I have spare 1.5M to buy a plot of land in Ogun state. Please recommend a secured, fast developing and genuine place I can buy land in Ogun state.

Let me also know if you have any genuine one available and I won't mind if it is even up to 2M and I will also appreciate if it comes with genuine C of O.
Re: Please Help Me As Up To 2M Is Available For A Plot Of Land In Ogun State by Demulsify: 6:05am On Feb 12, 2017
Edensville Estate, Simawa, off RCCG road.
Direct Brief.

Contact me by my email address if interested.
Re: Please Help Me As Up To 2M Is Available For A Plot Of Land In Ogun State by nifemiayoade(m): 8:56am On Feb 12, 2017
We can help u for Call ARAN ARCHITECTURE AND CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, we build a house to the toast of what u want and in model style,we also help you 2 collect the approval and seal of ownership of your building. we are the best in construction,try us 2 day and u we see d different add on whatsapp or call 08069253261

1 Share

Re: Please Help Me As Up To 2M Is Available For A Plot Of Land In Ogun State by nifemiayoade(m): 8:58am On Feb 12, 2017
We hav land in sango ota,abara, ilaro,ifo,abeokuta call aran 08069253261

1 Share

Re: Please Help Me As Up To 2M Is Available For A Plot Of Land In Ogun State by legalwealth(m): 9:03am On Feb 12, 2017
powerfulsettings:
If it's for residential
There is space in a newly developed area close to an estate
Quote me if u need me to work on it

In which part of Ogun state please?
Re: Please Help Me As Up To 2M Is Available For A Plot Of Land In Ogun State by legalwealth(m): 9:04am On Feb 12, 2017
nifemiayoade:
We hav land in sango ota,abara, ilaro,ifo,abeokuta call aran 08069253261

Do you have anyone say in Sagamu?
Re: Please Help Me As Up To 2M Is Available For A Plot Of Land In Ogun State by mentormi(m): 5:55am On Apr 03, 2017
I have a plot of land at Camp area of Abeokuta, the land share fence with Federal University of Agriculture, surrounded by neighbors, not too far from the express road, and most importantly, is student area. FUUNAB. call 08148338392. inspection at your own convenient time. 1.5M negotiable

(1) (Reply)

3 Bedroom On Full Plot Of Land With Fence Gate With Borehole / Topnotch: Luxury 4 Bedroom Semi-duplex With BQ LEKKI -N50million / Emerald Garden City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.