Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,315 members, 7,780,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:30 PM

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Antutu Benchmark Test - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Antutu Benchmark Test (1437 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video / Tecno Spark K7 Unboxing Review And Antutu Benchmark / Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Antutu Benchmark Test by francis247(m): 8:13am On Feb 12, 2017
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Antutu Benchmark Test
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDGY4im_zpM
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Antutu Benchmark Test by Dam5reey(m): 3:09pm On Feb 12, 2017
This phone cost less than 60k but way better than some phones.. They know themselves grin

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Antutu Benchmark Test by francis247(m): 5:08pm On Feb 12, 2017
Dam5reey:
This phone cost less than 60k but way better than some phones.. They know themselves grin
You have no idea. I Got the 64GB+3GB version in December 4 less than 55k and its been awesome so far. Surely Xiaomi will run almost if not every mobile OEM that specializes on MTK Chipset out of business if they should find their way to this part of the world. Yes. Naira has fallen but the price at which the major players in the mobile industry in this country sell their devices make the situation appear way worse than it actually is.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Antutu Benchmark Test by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 12, 2017
francis247:
You have no idea. I Got the 64GB+3GB version in December 4 less than 55k and its been awesome so far. Surely Xiaomi will run almost if not every mobile OEM that specializes on MTK Chipset out of business if they should find their way to this part of the world. Yes. Naira has fallen but the price at which the major players in the mobile industry in this country sell their devices make the situation appear way worse than it actually is.

how is battery performance like?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Antutu Benchmark Test by francis247(m): 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
Dexter247:

how is battery performance like?
It's well above average. As a heavy user I'm left with about 30% at the end of the day.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Antutu Benchmark Test by Dam5reey(m): 9:08pm On Feb 12, 2017
francis247:

Tell them grin
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Antutu Benchmark Test by Baroba(m): 9:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
I ordered the silver version with piston earphones, am still amazed the quality Xiaomi offers relative to cost..

The only negative I have heard about the device is the battery and camera ( especially low light performance)is not so good, but the general verdict is positive, its incredible value for those who dont want to spend too much money for a good phone..

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Antutu Benchmark Test by francis247(m): 9:30am On Aug 16, 2017
Baroba:
I ordered the silver version with piston earphones, am still amazed the quality Xiaomi offers relative to cost..

The only negative I have heard about the device is the battery and camera ( especially low light performance)is not so good, but the general verdict is positive, its incredible value for those who dont want to spend too much money for a good phone..

(1) (Reply)

OPPO A77 Full Review / Need Used Infinix Note 3 Or Note 4 In Abuja / What Are The List Of Phones That Sell The Most In Nigeria??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.