Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,846 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:18 AM

Letter To Seun Directly, Not Even The Mods... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Letter To Seun Directly, Not Even The Mods... (582 Views)

Hey Mods, How Much Does It Cost To Go To School & Learn This? / A Must Read Open Letter To All Men / Poultry Directly Beside A Creche,please Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Seun Directly, Not Even The Mods... by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 12, 2017
Goodmorning bros seun,hope ur doing well. i also hope you would go to church today. I don't know if you would see this but atleast make i try. I woke up dis morning with anger in me over nairaland. I have been a nairalander for roughly 4yrs with my other account before i lost my phone and prior to dat i was a guest. If i have not brought people to nairaland am sure dat atleast i made not less dan five register.i have never being banned but if this would be the first,so be it.if una ban me,no need unbannin me cus it would be over.i don't go back to my vomit.
Now to the main issue
As a nairalander for over 4yrs,what have i gained? NEWS? na i could get dat from any blog bt der is sumtin special about nairaland thats y am still here.
i have been following captainbomb story for a while now and i don't need any one to tell me that he is for real. But y hasn't that niggas story made FP so he could get more assistance? if it where to be celebrities begging for help,it would sharply make fp but the people that make you who you are you never listen to them know fully well that just by moving his story to FP he could get multiple financial assistance. Those so called celebrities how many times do they visit nairaland, but you favor them more cus they are celebs. Even without captainbomb story making FP he is still getting little donations to show you how touching and real his story is. Seun lalaticlala mynd44 if der is a law against help someone in health crisis,please make adjustments to that.

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Seun Directly, Not Even The Mods... by Bobbyjay001(m): 8:25am On Feb 12, 2017
Seun has heard you loud n clear. No worries,he will do something.
Re: Letter To Seun Directly, Not Even The Mods... by searchng4love: 8:40am On Feb 12, 2017
Seun was in morning mass...
Re: Letter To Seun Directly, Not Even The Mods... by Marvel1206: 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2017
He won't reply you
Re: Letter To Seun Directly, Not Even The Mods... by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
Marvel1206:
He won't reply you
na him way na

(1) (Reply)

10 Big Reasons Why You Should Never Get A Tattoo / Trying To Conceive? Get Rid Of Fibroid Without Surgery / Lagos To Set Up Environmental Sanitation Corps Agency #cleanerlagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.