Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night (8860 Views)

Top 10 Countries With The Smallest penîs In The World / Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? / Is It Good To Hold His Penîs Every Whole Night ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by whywhyogun: 8:42am On Feb 12, 2017
My husband said that, he did not want to squander any drop of his precious water, so no matter what kind of crevice of mine that can soak up his sperm, would do.

Before, his semen tasted like the surface of a fresh seafish, but last night, it turned out to be a kind of slightly sweet flavor. And his penîs also had a strong fetid odor,which was repugnant once he unzipped his fly. i strongly suspected that , he could have an affair somehow, with an unhygienic woman.

I am worried to my death to figure out what happened in fact?!
Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by dingbang(m): 8:46am On Feb 12, 2017
whywhyogun:
My husband said that, he did not want to squander any drop of his precious water, so no matter what kind of crevice of mine that can soak up his sperm, would do.

Before, his semen tasted like the surface of a fresh seafish, but last night, it turned out to be a kind of slightly sweet flavor. And his penîs also had a strong fetid odor,which was repugnant once he unzipped his fly. i strongly suspected that , he could have an affair somehow, with an unhygienic woman.

I am worried to my death to figure out what happened in fact?!
the smell of a man's cum is directly proportional to the food he eats..

10 Likes

Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by sleeknick: 8:47am On Feb 12, 2017
All these preek matters don taya me oh....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by whywhyogun: 8:49am On Feb 12, 2017
dingbang:

but, dinner for yesterday , he has not intaken any sugar.

i really hate to swallow his water, but for the inconvenience of cleaning the quilt and/or getting up to clean his lower body by a rag.
Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by dingbang(m): 8:50am On Feb 12, 2017
whywhyogun:

but, dinner for yesterday , he has not intaken any sugar.

i really hate to swallow his water, but for the inconvenience of cleaning the quilt and/or getting up to clean his lower body by a rag.
you should feed him honey and pineapple daily.. Thank me later
Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by whywhyogun: 8:54am On Feb 12, 2017
dingbang:
you should feed him honey and pineapple daily.. Thank me later

actually i like fishy and briny smell , sweet sperm from a beast organ, is too ridiculous to be romantic.
Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by dingbang(m): 8:56am On Feb 12, 2017
whywhyogun:

actually i like fishy and briny smell , sweet sperm from a beast organ, is too ridiculous to be romantic.
its not ridiculous .. People got diff tastes...
Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by kheengjay(m): 9:11am On Feb 12, 2017
dingbang:
Gbam!!!

Baba d baba I raise nyash for u grin

#no_homo

6 Likes

Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by dingbang(m): 9:12am On Feb 12, 2017
kheengjay:

Gbam!!!

biko no raise oooo... 14yrs grin

5 Likes

Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by dingbang(m): 9:15am On Feb 12, 2017
kheengjay:

Gbam!!!

#no_homo
grin cool

1 Like

Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by whywhyogun: 10:08am On Feb 12, 2017
dingbang:
its not ridiculous .. People got diff tastes...

are you gay ? how can you be so assiduous to argue with a woman , concerning her husband's sperm flavor

3 Likes

Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by whywhyogun: 10:09am On Feb 12, 2017
kheengjay:

Gbam!!!

#no_homo

you can never touch my mouth.
Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by dingbang(m): 10:10am On Feb 12, 2017
whywhyogun:

are you gay ? how can you be so assiduous to argue with a woman , concerning her husband's sperm flavor
I give up on u sha...
Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by kheengjay(m): 11:30am On Feb 12, 2017
whywhyogun:

you can never touch my mouth.
say what
Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by columbus007(m): 12:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
Thrash undecided
Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by whywhyogun: 12:03pm On Feb 12, 2017
kheengjay:

say what

what?
Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by whywhyogun: 12:04pm On Feb 12, 2017
columbus007:
Thrash undecided

what do you mean?

don't try to defend for your own sex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by columbus007(m): 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2017
whywhyogun:

what do you mean?

don't try to defend for your own sex
it's quite dehumanising and evil,that place wasn't design to release sperm,the wrong hole for the wrong reasons,why can't he send it down the right hole.
Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by whywhyogun: 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2017
columbus007:
it's quite dehumanising and evil,that place wasn't design to release sperm,the wrong hole for the wrong reasons,why can't he send it down the right hole.

how should i know you guys how to think?!

some men are inclined to do so , and we girls have to humor them.

who knows whether you are a more pervert guy or not when behind the screen.

anyway , it is said that , eating sperm will be good to our skin, so i eat it, and it makes things more easy, or else i have to find a rag and busy myself scrubbing.
Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by columbus007(m): 1:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
whywhyogun:

how should i know you guys how to think?!

some men are inclined to do so , and we girls have to humor them.

who knows whether you are a more pervert guy or not when behind the screen.

anyway , it is said that , eating sperm will be good our skin, so i eat it, and it makes things more easy, or else i have to find a rag and busy myself scrubbing.
i'am a man with manhood that was design to fauck,i have never for once send down sperm thru the wrong hole when the joystick needed it down the right hole I can bet on that
Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by whywhyogun: 1:29pm On Feb 12, 2017
columbus007:
i'am a man with manhood that was design to fauck,i have never for once send down sperm thru the wrong hole when the joystick needed it down the right hole I can bet on that

ok, you should feel proud to be what you think right.

nobody says you are sending down your sperm in any other conduit than the alleged right one.

but this does not vouchsafe you the right to point a finger to those other people who prefer more entertaining sex, for whom, this thread is.

by the way , why are you behaving such a prig? rare among men. often heard ladies complainiing wrong hole, but seldom among men. are you still virgin boy that you have to focus on the main aim of marriage? luckily, i have married for a longtime, now , i have spare time to have fun, after the planting job.
Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by Bahddo(m): 1:31pm On Feb 12, 2017
You this woman, why do you always bring your marriage issues to NL? You leave the one person that you should discuss it with and come disturb the internet with it. What makes you think outsiders are interested in helping you solve your marital issues?

You think yours is the only imperfect marriage out there? You think there's any perfect one? Solve your issues with your husband or take a walk.
Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by cloudyskygrind(m): 1:38pm On Feb 12, 2017
You're the filthiest woman on earth. Your breath must smell like a rotten fish eww
Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by whywhyogun: 1:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
Bahddo:
You this woman, why do you always bring your marriage issues to NL? You leave the one person that you should discuss it with and come disturb the internet with it. What makes you think outsiders are interested in helping you solve your marital issues?

You think yours is the only imperfect marriage out there? You think there's any perfect one? Solve your issues with your husband or take a walk.

1) i never solved my marriage problem by "take a walk"

2) who else's marriage is imperfect too? yours?

3) the flavor change of my husband's sperm denotes my marriage failure? how comes this?

4)you are a callous and selfish man, i would not expect any positive and suggestive words dropped out of your mouth

5)we women have many problems and issues, which we can not share with our husbands, and even we share, the effect will be different from with strangers, such as the people on this forum.

4 Likes

Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by whywhyogun: 1:42pm On Feb 12, 2017
cloudyskygrind:
You're the filthiest woman on earth. Your breath must smell like a rotten fish eww

you bigot redneck , remenber, never ask your girl to give you a mouth job, and dont be a hypocrite

i bet you never know how smelly and dirty your peniis is, before you earnestly thrust it into your most unfilthiest girlfriend's mouth.

1 Like

Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by Bahddo(m): 1:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
whywhyogun:

1) i never solved my marriage problem by "take a walk"

2) who else's marriage is imperfect too? yours?

3) the flavor change of my husband's sperm denotes my marriage failure? how comes this?

4)you are a callous and selfish man, i would not expect any positive and suggestive words dropped out of your mouth

5)we women have many problems and issues, which we can not share with our husbands, and even we share, the effect will be different from with strangers, such as the people on this forum.
you don't sound like you want to solve any problem. You just want to moan all day and everyday about how bad your marriage is.

I'd ignore the plain insults. I wasn't expecting any better from someone constantly putting down her husband online.

Your husband ought to be your best friend, talk to him, or take the initiative to help him become a better man. Strangers don't give a fùck about your marriage. If you don't know that, you have no business being married.

2 Likes

Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by whywhyogun: 2:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
Bahddo:
you don't sound like you want to solve any problem. You just want to moan all day and everyday about how bad your marriage is.

I'd ignore the plain insults. I wasn't expecting any better from someone constantly putting down her husband online.

Your husband ought to be your best friend, talk to him, or take the initiative to help him become a better man. Strangers don't give a fùck about your marriage. If you don't know that, you have no business being married.

oh~~~ my husband is my bad bad boy, he is my pet dog, and , he is the last person i will consult with

sure, i will talk many words into his ears every night,on the same pillow, but that is by a totally different way, although i am saying the same thing as here.

as for my moaning everyday?! how is it possible? if without so much moonshine,which is more naive, mainly by teenagers, how can romanceland subsist?
Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by whywhyogun: 2:08pm On Feb 12, 2017
Bahddo:

i guess, in your home , your wife is a reticent woman, because, if she hides some minds of her own, she will get a sound lick, and if she tells you her secret, she will get a better kick.

and you , being a husband, is so smart, that, you will even ask her female friends, to forstall her to resort any help from her sex. and even your wife does resort any help from her female friends, this will be the evidence to against her, which is used by you, when you start torturing her.

1 Like

Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by Bahddo(m): 2:38pm On Feb 12, 2017
whywhyogun:

i guess, in your home , your wife is a reticent woman, because, if she hides some minds of her own, she will get a sound lick, and if she tells you her secret, she will get a better kick.

and you , being a husband, is so smart, that, you will even ask her female friends, to forstall her to resort any help from her sex. and even your wife does resort any help from her female friends, this will be the evidence to against her, which is used by you, when you start torturing her.
you don't know me, don't act like you do. All the childish stuff you keep guessing and complaining about sound alien to me.

Not all men are pet dogs, so keep your presumptuous analysis for your husband.
Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by whywhyogun: 2:49pm On Feb 12, 2017
Bahddo:
you don't know me, don't act like you do. All the childish stuff you keep guessing and complaining about sound alien to me.

Not all men are pet dogs, so keep your presumptuous analysis for your husband.

lucky that we know not each other, my husband will never say,"you woman" "disturb the internet" , things like this.

a gentleman will never appear bored with a woman's nagging, although he is really bored.
Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by Bahddo(m): 3:09pm On Feb 12, 2017
whywhyogun:

luck that we know not each other, my husband will never say,"you woman" "disturb the internet" , things like this.

a gentleman will never appear bored with a woman's nagging, although he is really bored.
you are describing a pretender, not a gentleman. There's nothing gentlemanly about pretending to enjoy something nasty.

If your husband were such a prime example of what a man is supposed to be, you wouldn't be here condemning him with every thread you create.

I'm off to do more interesting things. Have a nice day criticizing your husband behind his back.
Re: His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
Op is a cannibal cry

Stop eating and swallowing your children angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Collection Of Hot Sexy Mamas / My Girlfriend Has A Very Weird Way Of Asking For Sex - Man Shares Story / What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.