Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,040 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (286776 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
olumaxi:
Good day sir....this is very serious......b4 now,i used to hav dreams of seeing myself on the field of play with european footbal stars,i asked some1 for d meaning and he told me it was because am obsessed with footbal betting...............recently,i now use to dream of seeing mysef among nollywood stars (and i dont really watch naija movies) pls wat could b d meaning?
The dreams means you're a star, you're going to be a celebrity. It will come true.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by olumaxi(m): 4:38pm On Jun 04, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

The dreams means you're a star, you're going to be a celebrity. It will come true.
sir....my situation now is very contradictory to been a celebrity...pls can we chat on whatsap so u could shed more light on some hidden fears i av...08099391872
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 04, 2017
olumaxi:
sir....my situation now is very contradictory to been a celebrity...pls can we chat on whatsap so u could shed more light on some hidden fears i av...08099391872
OK. But if you will be a celebrity, it is never going to be easy, you have to wade through.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by mylove4him(f): 3:27am On Jun 05, 2017
Sir, few days ago before my mum's burial. I dreamt of how I came to move my load in a big vehicle out of my father's house. People were there in the bus conveying my luggage.

Next scene I saw myself running out to the main road looking so hysterical was looking for taxi to take me to airport cos I had an international flight to catch. But most cabs I saw was filled n I ran to my most senior sibling and he couldn't help me at all. I saw a woman that wanted to help n I pleaded with her to bring her cab n I was just begging her and I looked at the time it was just 10mins to the flight taking off. I cried that international flight is 1hr or more that with 10mins left that I won't make it. I cried n woke up.

Sir another thing is I see lots of government official in my dream. I used to see Goodluck then. Once I have seem my state governor. Hubby n I tried giving him an advise but he didn't listen. Have seen VP Osinbajo too.

I also used to pick lots of fruits like mango. Native pear. Is it bad for people to give wads of cash in dream? Sometimes I count money in dreams.

What of leaking roof. Have dreamt of it few times in the last one year.

The last one that scared me few months ago is that I dreamt of me running away from masquerade. I heard they were coming out so I ran n hid. Before I came back rain has fallen on my new machines I kept in a shop. In real life I make clothes from the house. Don't have a shop yet.

Please help
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:26am On Jun 05, 2017
A very good morning to you,,,, can you please help me with the meaning of this dreams,,,, last night I dreamed seeing a lots of vary big cockroishes in my flat they are so many and I started killing them all,, would appreciate if you can explain,,, thanks
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ayomilore: 10:30am On Jun 05, 2017
Pator Taye. God bless sir. Please help me with these dreams.
(1) It's like i am arranging a place alloted to me and i discover there is one big hole covered by a chair, i was currious of what could be in the hole and i decided to pour hot water inside and suddenly a big rat(roddent) with bruised body jumped out and i pursue it so that i can kill it.
(2) I dont know if this dream has anything to do with me. I saw a respected pastor and who is now the deputy general secretary of our congregation in Nigeria(2nd in command to the general secretary) in my former church and he was announcing to the whole church that a particular pastor who seems to be the yougest among the rest has been choosen by the holy ghost to be the new leader/pastor and he said the reson while he was chosen is that his wife is a prayer warrior. I am the last born of mi y family and prior to my wedding one of the pastors who i met for prayer said my wife will be an asset to me but for now the reverse is the case and i also had a dream like a year after our wedding that she was naked while i was hiding her from people to see we were moving from place to place and eventually she jumped to a bush and by the time she will show up she was wearing a massively flowing wedding gown and she was so happy that she jumped on me and we hugged ourselves. Thank you sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
mylove4him:
Sir, few days ago before my mum's burial. I dreamt of how I came to move my load in a big vehicle out of my father's house. People were there in the bus conveying my luggage.

Next scene I saw myself running out to the main road looking so hysterical was looking for taxi to take me to airport cos I had an international flight to catch. But most cabs I saw was filled n I ran to my most senior sibling and he couldn't help me at all. I saw a woman that wanted to help n I pleaded with her to bring her cab n I was just begging her and I looked at the time it was just 10mins to the flight taking off. I cried that international flight is 1hr or more that with 10mins left that I won't make it. I cried n woke up.

Sir another thing is I see lots of government official in my dream. I used to see Goodluck then. Once I have seem my state governor. Hubby n I tried giving him an advise but he didn't listen. Have seen VP Osinbajo too.

I also used to pick lots of fruits like mango. Native pear. Is it bad for people to give wads of cash in dream? Sometimes I count money in dreams.

What of leaking roof. Have dreamt of it few times in the last one year.

The last one that scared me few months ago is that I dreamt of me running away from masquerade. I heard they were coming out so I ran n hid. Before I came back rain has fallen on my new machines I kept in a shop. In real life I make clothes from the house. Don't have a shop yet.

Please help
The first dream means that you have been released from whatever is tying you down in your family.
The dream about missing an international flight means delay. It also shows that you have something to do abroad. Pray and break the yoke of delay in your life.
The dream of seeing government officials as high as governor, vp and president means you're destined to be great and mighty.
Picking fruits, counting money, and receiving wads of cash means blessing and favor.
leaking roof means an attack as leaking roof is a bad thing, running away from masquerades and rain beating your machines also means an attack. pray that every attack that has been carried out against you should be broken.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by debeginin(m): 12:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
I can't remember but all I remember is me walking thru a path and saw a man on a coconut tree(the leaves don't look like that of coconut tree in real life,they look like ordinary leaves different from that of a coconut plant) harvesting coconuts and throwing them down,while other men down were gathering the harvested coconuts for d man on the tree(the owner).I was surprised that it was a coconut tree cos it looked different from a coconut tree.And the coconuts were all ripe.One fell close to me,I picked it n tried throwing it back to d man on d tree but he couldn't catch it,it fell back to d ground n was broken.I picked it n wanted eating it.NOTE:All d men in d dream are not people I know.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
princecharles100:
A very good morning to you,,,, can you please help me with the meaning of this dreams,,,, last night I dreamed seeing a lots of vary big cockroishes in my flat they are so many and I started killing them all,, would appreciate if you can explain,,, thanks
it means sickness and disease, pray and break the power of sickness and disease that is working against you. You can say, let every power of sickness and disease that is working against me be broken in Jesus name.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 05, 2017
ayomilore:
Pator Taye. God bless sir. Please help me with these dreams.
(1) It's like i am arranging a place alloted to me and i discover there is one big hole covered by a chair, i was currious of what could be in the hole and i decided to pour hot water inside and suddenly a big rat(roddent) with bruised body jumped out and i pursue it so that i can kill it.
(2) I dont know if this dream has anything to do with me. I saw a respected pastor and who is now the deputy general secretary of our congregation in Nigeria(2nd in command to the general secretary) in my former church and he was announcing to the whole church that a particular pastor who seems to be the yougest among the rest has been choosen by the holy ghost to be the new leader/pastor and he said the reson while he was chosen is that his wife is a prayer warrior. I am the last born of mi y family and prior to my wedding one of the pastors who i met for prayer said my wife will be an asset to me but for now the reverse is the case and i also had a dream like a year after our wedding that she was naked while i was hiding her from people to see we were moving from place to place and eventually she jumped to a bush and by the time she will show up she was wearing a massively flowing wedding gown and she was so happy that she jumped on me and we hugged ourselves. Thank you sir.
The rat represents disfavor, pray and break the power of disfavor that is working against you. For that young pastor to be selected to be the head among the rest means favor because his wife is a prayer warrior and that means the favor of God that a woman brings to her husband. The dream where she emerged with a wedding gown after been naked also means she is a favor to you. Brother, your wife is a blessing, dont say the reverse is the case, it seems the problem is with you, not her. You may need counseling and prayers.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
debeginin:
I can't remember but all I remember is me walking thru a path and saw a man on a coconut tree(the leaves don't look like that of coconut tree in real life,they look like ordinary leaves different from that of a coconut plant) harvesting coconuts and throwing them down,while other men down were gathering the harvested coconuts for d man on the tree(the owner).I was surprised that it was a coconut tree cos it looked different from a coconut tree.And the coconuts were all ripe.One fell close to me,I picked it n tried throwing it back to d man on d tree but he couldn't catch it,it fell back to d ground n was broken.I picked it n wanted eating it.NOTE:All d men in d dream are not people I know.
this dream means blessing, you have been having dreams about blessing, it is time you pray for it to manifest.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by mylove4him(f): 1:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

The first dream means that you have been released from whatever is tying you down in your family.
The dream about missing an international flight means delay. It also shows that you have something to do abroad. Pray and break the yoke of delay in your life.
The dream of seeing government officials as high as governor, vp and president means you're destined to be great and mighty.
Picking fruits, counting money, and receiving wads of cash means blessing and favor.
leaking roof means an attack as leaking roof is a bad thing, running away from masquerades and rain beating your machines also means an attack. pray that every attack that has been carried out against you should be broken.
Thank you sir. I am praying seriously for every delay in my life to come to end. A prophet has told me that too.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by frajon(f): 2:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
Good afternoon sir, please help to interpret

My husband dreamt that he saw himself acting as the vice President of Nigeria while Osibanjo was the President and immediately PMB entered and he wanted to give way so that Osibanjo will take over his position as the Vice since Buhari is back but PMB told him to continue as the Vice and they all held meeting,discussing and chatting together.

He also dreamt that I was pregnant. Thank you sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by frajon(f): 2:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
What does it mean to drive a car in the dream? I have dreamt about it so many times and I also saw myself in the midst of our Bishop can't really remember d rest but I knew I shook hand with him
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Aaronsrod: 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
olumaxi:

I have also been anointed with the gift of prophecy and truth through dreams.

In have sought spiritual counsel and listened to the messengers.

It is clear. You are a homosexual. Seek Deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by olumaxi(m): 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
Aaronsrod:

i disagree
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
frajon:
Good afternoon sir, please help to interpret

My husband dreamt that he saw himself acting as the vice President of Nigeria while Osibanjo was the President and immediately PMB entered and he wanted to give way so that Osibanjo will take over his position as the Vice since Buhari is back but PMB told him to continue as the Vice and they all held meeting,discussing and chatting together.

He also dreamt that I was pregnant. Thank you sir

The dream mean that God will promote and elevate your husband. The other dream means you will soon get pregnant.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
Aaronsrod:

o ga o
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
frajon:
What does it mean to drive a car in the dream? I have dreamt about it so many times and I also saw myself in the midst of our Bishop can't really remember d rest but I knew I shook hand with him
Driving a car means blessing, that you will be blessed. meeting with the Bishop, shaking hands with him means an anointing, Bishop is a elevated spiritual office.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by frajon(f): 8:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

The dream mean that God will promote and elevate your husband. The other dream means you will soon get pregnant.

Thank you sir, I believe it
Re: Your Dreams Explained by frajon(f): 8:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

Driving a car means blessing, that you will be blessed. meeting with the Bishop, shaking hands with him means an anointing, Bishop is a elevated spiritual office.

Thank you sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Eazybay(m): 7:28am On Jun 06, 2017
Well, this dream has been a bit consistent. I mean I've had it for 3 times in different forms..

Its always like this:

I would be in a place and sth terrible would be happening, in some cases terrorist attack, cultists attack or something, people would be running in different directions but me I'm always confused about wea to run to and when I do, I don't run very far.. I end up seeing the assailants but they don't come to me cos I wake up almost immediately.

Pls help TayeJiboluwa
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ayomilore: 8:21am On Jun 06, 2017
Good morning Pastor. Please what does it mean to be preparing for exam in the dream.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by toastedbread: 8:33am On Jun 06, 2017
what does it mean to dream about seeing oneself in an old neighbourhood that one has moved away from?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
Eazybay:
Well, this dream has been a bit consistent. I mean I've had it for 3 times in different forms..

Its always like this:

I would be in a place and sth terrible would be happening, in some cases terrorist attack, cultists attack or something, people would be running in different directions but me I'm always confused about wea to run to and when I do, I don't run very far.. I end up seeing the assailants but they don't come to me cos I wake up almost immediately.

Pls help TayeJiboluwa
This meaning may be strange, but the dream means divine protection. Psalm 91:7, 10
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
ayomilore:
Good morning Pastor. Please what does it mean to be preparing for exam in the dream.
It means a temporary challenge or temporary trouble is coming, pray for the wisdom to handle it.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
toastedbread:
what does it mean to dream about seeing oneself in an old neighbourhood that one has moved away from?

It means backwardness spiritually, pray for the grace to move forward.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Idango(m): 2:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
Sir, I sent you a mail yesterday .
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Eazybay(m): 3:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

This meaning may be strange, but the dream means divine protection. Psalm 91:7, 10

Thank you sir...
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
Idango:
Sir, I sent you a mail yesterday .
ok bro.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by chumz11: 9:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
Good evening sir,more grace.pls what does it mean to praying,speaking in tongues,conducting deliverance on people.2.some months back I dreamt I saw my father in the Lord he was walking past me when I saw him I shouted Holy Spirit of God,honour your word in my life with a heart wrenching voice I never knew could come out of me.he stopped,looked at me and said something I didn't hear and continued going
Re: Your Dreams Explained by greencard: 10:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
pls sir kindly help me with the meaning

dreamt we were in a large building with people form various works of life artiste n others then it seem there was a sense of danger n alarm was raise I personally saw some men with daggers his under their sit .so I like other hurried out of the building then it seem like me n some other few people enter into a fine flat watching t.v

then it seems someone just said they are going back to the building again I then saw that someone wore my shoes n I just seems to say OK I'll find another one to put on but I saw that the one I see was not dsame pair one was black d other leg was red still I just wore it n move on pls sir wat could this mean

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (191) (Reply)

20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) / Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.