Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (287798 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 10, 2017
aquatex:
good morning sir, pls I need ur help to interpret this dream. I was in a country where it was snowing with a 'friend '(can't remember her face though), we decided to go shopping, but after a while we couldn't get what we were looking for so she suggested we go elsewhere. we came out from the mall, crossed the main road to the other side to await vehicle that will take us there, but while there we saw that shops on the opposite side (from where we crossed from)had what we wanted, so we crossed back to save cost of transport. while on one of the shops, the owner called my name and added Mrs(I'm unmarried). I was both shocked and happy though, asked him how he knew me (putting in mind, this was a strange country to me), he didn't bother with an answer, just said he is a king son, this is why they have been fighting you. then I woke up when he was asking someone to give me something.
A prince in a foreign land. It means you're going to meet an important person, marry one and be an important person too. What he means by why they have been fighting you is you might be facing challenges because of your destiny. You should pray that this dream become a reality.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Teebilion: 5:49pm On Oct 10, 2017
what does seeing a bucket of fish means and also mortal and pestlewhat does seeing a bucket of fish means and also mortal and pestlewhat does seeing a bucket of fish means and also mortal and pestle
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
Teebilion:
what does seeing a bucket of fish means and also mortal and pestlewhat does seeing a bucket of fish means and also mortal and pestlewhat does seeing a bucket of fish means and also mortal and pestle
Bucket of fish is blessing. Mortar and pestle represents labour but not bad labour, it is good labour.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Teebilion: 3:47am On Oct 11, 2017
thanks so much sir
i just woke up nt quite long
had a dream were i saw a dog looking like one of the ones we currently have at home..
i was sitted and joking or doing sumtin when i saw the dog close 2 were i was,it then moved to a corner like it was searching for food,i then had it screaming aloud and moving out of the corner ,i now called it to know what wrong it,it was walking as if one of the leg had issues..When it got me,i was suprised at the sight i saw,there was a snail fixed on the back left leg,as i tried removing this snail from it body ,i saw it was somehow glued to the dog and it looked like it was sucking the blood of this dog
But the struggle continued as i forced all my strength to remove it and i was winning but i woke up with the same strength and tendencies like i wanted to force something out (in reality i love this dog xo much,its my favorite),but when i woke up i was lazy 2 pray because i didnt even how to channel my prayer,but after posting this i think i should
GOD bless you sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by aquatex: 4:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

A prince in a foreign land. It means you're going to meet an important person, marry one and be an important person too. What he means by why they have been fighting you is you might be facing challenges because of your destiny. You should pray that this dream become a reality.
thanks sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:
some example dreams:
A dream about receiving money or having money is a satanic dream. The person's virtue has been stolen. The virtue is the part of you responsible for financial breakthrough.
liar
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
Teebilion:
thanks so much sir
i just woke up nt quite long
had a dream were i saw a dog looking like one of the ones we currently have at home..
i was sitted and joking or doing sumtin when i saw the dog close 2 were i was,it then moved to a corner like it was searching for food,i then had it screaming aloud and moving out of the corner ,i now called it to know what wrong it,it was walking as if one of the leg had issues..When it got me,i was suprised at the sight i saw,there was a snail fixed on the back left leg,as i tried removing this snail from it body ,i saw it was somehow glued to the dog and it looked like it was sucking the blood of this dog
But the struggle continued as i forced all my strength to remove it and i was winning but i woke up with the same strength and tendencies like i wanted to force something out (in reality i love this dog xo much,its my favorite),but when i woke up i was lazy 2 pray because i didnt even how to channel my prayer,but after posting this i think i should
GOD bless you sir
Since you love this dog, watch out for it. You dont have to pray for a dog! Keep an eye on the dog. It could also be the spirit of lust, cuz that's what dogs represent in the dream.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Teebilion: 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

Since you love this dog, watch out for it. You dont have to pray for a dog! Keep an eye on the dog. It could also be the spirit of lust, cuz that's what dogs represent in the dream.
thanks xo much sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
Teebilion:
thanks xo much sir
You can only care for animals, you dont need to pray for them. sad

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Davoneskay(m): 6:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
shivaclub:
liar
It's somehow true. I was given money in a dream by a known person. Prior to that, I was expecting some money but after that dream, no sign of financial breakthrough but real brokeness. After some findings, I knew it was d dream and I cancelled it. Days later, I had dat same dream, same person attempted to give me money but I rejected it. Same week, I got more cash than I could figure.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
Davoneskay:

It's somehow true. I was given money in a dream by a known person. Prior to that, I was expecting some money but after that dream, no sign of financial breakthrough but real brokeness. After some findings, I knew it was d dream and I cancelled it. Days later, I had dat same dream, same person attempted to give me money but I rejected it. Same week, I got more cash than I could figure.
that's it. Collecting money in dream ain't good, by so doing one would have exchanged and collect what he needs to collect in the physical,
Re: Your Dreams Explained by NaturalWoman: 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
Good evening sir.

So, i dreamt I took a bus at a motor park. I was heading to my exam centre which was in another state. We had already gone far before i remembered i didn't take any of the papers I'd need. I felt slightly annoyed with myself but i remembered that i could call someone to bring it for me.

As we were going, a woman alighted in front of her house. At first, the house looked like an old woman's house but later turned into a mansion. A very big and beautiful one. I kept wondering how the old woman got the house. I entered the house and it was like a church. It turned to my church and i saw myself in the midst of a program in my church.

I've had this one for a long time now.

It was like I was looking for something with my family. We searched everywhere, all to no avail. Then, my pastor's son appeared and took me to the place i was looking for in no time and it surprised me that what i was looking for was actually near.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 11, 2017
Okay I've been pondering on getting an apartment due settling things, and I've been having this dream of seeing myself in a columns of room by the right and the left and the baffling thing is they are all occupied by people and I was worried and wondering, what could that means.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Chineseface2(f): 6:46am On Oct 12, 2017
Gud morning sir, please help me interpret this dream

I can't remember the beginning of rhe dream but the part i can remember was
Someone was in the hospital can't remember who but the person was old and dying and the hospital was in our sitting room .so the person was blessing people and when it got to my turn he whispered something to me but can't remember then the setting changed the old person was now my late grandmom and she was sitting down and then she prayed for my mom and said my mom will travel abroad (she did not whisper) and people present were happy and she looked at my brother and said he will go but not now and i went and sat close to her and she pinched me and i stood up and she asked me to come and I refused and i said she told them they will travel abroad what about me and she laughed and she i will marry a white man but he will be deported because of me and i told her that's not possible to deported a white man and she said I should wait and see, then i woke up.

I'm really confuse because you said its not good to see dead people in the dream
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
NaturalWoman:
Good evening sir.

So, i dreamt I took a bus at a motor park. I was heading to my exam centre which was in another state. We had already gone far before i remembered i didn't take any of the papers I'd need. I felt slightly annoyed with myself but i remembered that i could call someone to bring it for me.

As we were going, a woman alighted in front of her house. At first, the house looked like an old woman's house but later turned into a mansion. A very big and beautiful one. I kept wondering how the old woman got the house. I entered the house and it was like a church. It turned to my church and i saw myself in the midst of a program in my church.

I've had this one for a long time now.

It was like I was looking for something with my family. We searched everywhere, all to no avail. Then, my pastor's son appeared and took me to the place i was looking for in no time and it surprised me that what i was looking for was actually near.
Pay attention so that you will not forget or neglect the things and the people that matters. The other parts of the dream is about your church, something good is happening in the church, I believe God has touched you there. The old woman's house that later turn to your church means the presence of the Holy Spirit is in that church, on your pastor and on you. Your pastor's son that helped you to locate what you've been searching for means divine intervention. Serve God.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
Tosinex:
Okay I've been pondering on getting an apartment due settling things, and I've been having this dream of seeing myself in a columns of room by the right and the left and the baffling thing is they are all occupied by people and I was worried and wondering, what could that means.
You can pray for divine direction and provision concerning the apartment you want to get because it may take longer than you expect before you will find one because you have not find the right one for you
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
Chineseface2:
Gud morning sir, please help me interpret this dream

I can't remember the beginning of rhe dream but the part i can remember was
Someone was in the hospital can't remember who but the person was old and dying and the hospital was in our sitting room .so the person was blessing people and when it got to my turn he whispered something to me but can't remember then the setting changed the old person was now my late grandmom and she was sitting down and then she prayed for my mom and said my mom will travel abroad (she did not whisper) and people present were happy and she looked at my brother and said he will go but not now and i went and sat close to her and she pinched me and i stood up and she asked me to come and I refused and i said she told them they will travel abroad what about me and she laughed and she i will marry a white man but he will be deported because of me and i told her that's not possible to deported a white man and she said I should wait and see, then i woke up.

I'm really confuse because you said its not good to see dead people in the dream
If your late grand mom is telling you this, then it means it has been predestined like that, that you may travel abroad, marry a white man but your destiny will be fulfilled in Nigeria. You can rebuke any familiar spirit assigned against you because of your late grand mother you're seeing.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Chineseface2(f): 7:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

If your late grand mom is telling you this, then it means it has been predestined like that, that you may travel abroad, marry a white man but your destiny will be fulfilled in Nigeria. You can rebuke any familiar spirit assigned against you because of your late grand mother you're seeing.

Thanks sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Chukwudozzie(m): 9:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
Please check ur mail sir, it's urgent.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Chineseface2(f): 3:16am On Oct 13, 2017
Pls sir wat does it mean for someone to dream that a cat poo in someone's room
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
Chineseface2:
Pls sir wat does it mean for someone to dream that a cat poo in someone's room
it means pollution. you can cancel that.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 14, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

You can pray for divine direction and provision concerning the apartment you want to get because it may take longer than you expect before you will find one because you have not find the right one for you
thanks and God bless
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Paulscholari(m): 1:56am On Oct 15, 2017
Hello, I dreamt my mom was moving along side with people like refugee in India, and they were some other people running after them to kill those people, I joined my moms and was hurrying her to move faster, and when we got to a particular place like an interception, still in India, they caught up with us, and then we were like been held down, and someone said to me that there's a guy that can help us with India visa on our passport, to make us a legal citizen. I met the guy and he said his name is Adura, I asked him if he's yoruba, he said no, that he just like that name, he said I should bring #500 in order to get India visa on my passport for a week, and we can arrange our movement before the week runs out, so I gave him #1000 for mine and my mom, along the dream someone stole the passport, but I pursued him and recover it, i saw my brothers too but they were fighting kung-fu and they were beating them, so I rush to where they are and beat the grand kung-fu master mercilessly lolzz, others stood up in uproar and wanted to fight me but I said something and the whole agitations went down, and then i gave the passports with my and my moms photo and a #1000 to Adura, and as he was going to work on it, i woke up.
Can you kindly interpret.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
Paulscholari:
Hello, I dreamt my mom was moving along side with people like refugee in India, and they were some other people running after them to kill those people, I joined my moms and was hurrying her to move faster, and when we got to a particular place like an interception, still in India, they caught up with us, and then we were like been held down, and someone said to me that there's a guy that can help us with India visa on our passport, to make us a legal citizen. I met the guy and he said his name is Adura, I asked him if he's yoruba, he said no, that he just like that name, he said I should bring #500 in order to get India visa on my passport for a week, and we can arrange our movement before the week runs out, so I gave him #1000 for mine and my mom, along the dream someone stole the passport, but I pursued him and recover it, i saw my brothers too but they were fighting kung-fu and they were beating them, so I rush to where they are and beat the grand kung-fu master mercilessly lolzz, others stood up in uproar and wanted to fight me but I said something and the whole agitations went down, and then i gave the passports with my and my moms photo and a #1000 to Adura, and as he was going to work on it, i woke up.
Can you kindly interpret.
Its like you plan to travel and your 'adura' (prayer) in that regard has been working. Now, your adura is requesting for the visa fees to process your visa. Your prayers has been effective, that is why you were able to defend your mom, brother and recover your passport in the dream. You should know prayer alone can not do it, you need all the other things that is required to get your visa. Since your adura (prayer) is requesting for the visa fees you should work more on the physical and material requirements to get your visa or stay. Your prayers are heard, so do that which is expected of you and get what you want.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Paulscholari(m): 5:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
Amen, Amen and Amennnnnnn. I can't wait to get out of this country Jare.. And yes the visa fee, I believe God is going to do something soon, thanks for the interpretation.
TayeJiboluwa:

Its like you plan to travel and your 'adura' (prayer) in that regard has been working. Now, your adura is requesting for the visa fees to process your visa. Your prayers has been effective, that is why you were able to defend your mom, brother and recover your passport in the dream. You should know prayer alone can not do it, you need all the other things that is required to get your visa. Since your adura (prayer) is requesting for the visa fees you should work more on the physical and material requirements to get your visa or stay. Your prayers are heard, so do that which is expected of you and get what you want.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
Paulscholari:
I can't wait to get out of this country Jare..
lol
angry
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Asey(f): 8:08am On Oct 16, 2017
Good morning Sir.
Please what does this dream mean: I DREAMT AND SAW A LARGE SWARM OF ANTS (THE BLACK ONES WITH WINGS) ENTERING MY ROOM. NB: I WAS NOT ANGRY AT THEIR PRESENCE THOUGH,I WAS ONLY CAREFUL NOT TO RECEIVE A BITE FROM THEM.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
Asey:
Good morning Sir.
Please what does this dream mean: I DREAMT AND SAW A LARGE SWARM OF ANTS (THE BLACK ONES WITH WINGS) ENTERING MY ROOM. NB: I WAS NOT ANGRY AT THEIR PRESENCE THOUGH,I WAS ONLY CAREFUL NOT TO RECEIVE A BITE FROM THEM.
Ants can only come for trouble, they dont mean good. Pray against any kind of attack, trouble or evil activities against you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ElRapido: 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
Please o
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
ElRapido:
Please o I dreamt that I was bleeping a Nairaland girl but don't let me say her name so does it mean we should marry??
It could be lust, do not try to marry except you guys fully understands each other. it may also be a spirit that is harassing you in the dream. If it happens again with another lady or the same girl, you should take it as spirit spouse and deal with it.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
A brother told me he had a dream seeing a lady sleeping on the same bed in the same room with him, the lady looks like one of his colleague in his former workplace.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Sirakj(m): 8:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
I had a dream of a man in white garment employed me to teach in his school and the fence of the building is very tall.

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (191) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.