Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,994 members, 7,799,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (286358 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by maryTeee: 5:50pm On Nov 12, 2017
Hello Mr Taye, had this dream last night where I saw a colleague in the office like we were walking along the roadside. Suddenly that scene passed and she appeared again, this time with pink blush make up on her both cheeks which were very obvious. No excessive make up on her face but just noticed the pink colored blushed on her cheeks and then I admired it as I mentioned to her but her response was don’t worry I will go and get you customers and they will be paying you 200naira. A knock on my door Mum cane waking me up for church and that was how it ended and I woke up . Pls note I wasn’t the one who did her make up in the dream and this particular lady in physical can resume work not wearing make up she’s not too into it.
2) before now about last year I saw in dream a friends Dad seated with awards of make up assigned to him placed on a table before him. I woke up confused like couldn’t figure out just what it meant
3) sometimes this year was on a queue with some other people like we were in a place to see a man of God i happened to be the second or so can’t really remember but I suddenly saw myself making someone up on the same queue, it came out nice and I admired it forgot to mention,
before then a man seated on a pavement said to me, my daughter I am proud of u. This was whitest we were waiting on the queue to be attended to and before I found myself making the lady up.
Pls interpret thanks
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 12, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

You should have called me since it is an urgent issue.
The dream is not really connected with the guy but it is warning you about an impending danger, danger is close. I would advice you not to go and see the guy, there is danger on the road and on that path. Pray against any form of affliction or violence that might be targeted at you. Do not go and see the guy, stay in your house and pray.
thank you so much brother, inasmuch as I really love to go, it's a pity I wasn't able to go due to the revelation from the dream. Was waiting for your reply but I had to asked someone in the morning and she told me the same thing so I stayed back..thanks alot.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
maryTeee:
Hello Mr Taye, had this dream last night where I saw a colleague in the office like we were walking along the roadside. Suddenly that scene passed and she appeared again, this time with pink blush make up on her both cheeks which were very obvious. No excessive make up on her face but just noticed the pink colored blushed on her cheeks and then I admired it as I mentioned to her but her response was don’t worry I will go and get you customers and they will be paying you 200naira. A knock on my door Mum cane waking me up for church and that was how it ended and I woke up . Pls note I wasn’t the one who did her make up in the dream and this particular lady in physical can resume work not wearing make up she’s not too into it.
2) before now about last year I saw in dream a friends Dad seated with awards of make up assigned to him placed on a table before him. I woke up confused like couldn’t figure out just what it meant
3) sometimes this year was on a queue with some other people like we were in a place to see a man of God i happened to be the second or so can’t really remember but I suddenly saw myself making someone up on the same queue, it came out nice and I admired it forgot to mention,
before then a man seated on a pavement said to me, my daughter I am proud of u. This was whitest we were waiting on the queue to be attended to and before I found myself making the lady up.
Pls interpret thanks
I don't know if you do make ups or you're into making people up and repeated dreams means that something must be done about it or it will happen. It's like it is a passion and something must be done about it. You can be creative and achieve great results in that aspect.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by maryTeee: 6:59pm On Nov 12, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

I don't know if you do make ups or you're into making people up and repeated dreams means that something must be done about it or it will happen. It's like it is a passion and something must be done about it. You can be creative and achieve great results in that aspect.
I make people up for fun. In the office at home they come to me and I do it for fun. Does this mean I should take it up fully? Thanks
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
maryTeee:

I make people up for fun. In the office at home they come to me and I do it for fun. Does this mean I should take it up fully? Thanks
Yes.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by maryTeee: 8:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

Yes.
Thank u so much
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Naijagirlfriend: 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2017
Re: Your Dreams Explained by FRANCOBEN(m): 5:38am On Nov 13, 2017
Good Morning Pastor,

Had the following dream.

I was with some group of.people most of them are my past colleague in my formal place of work....We were given a very tough and organized examination....and strictly supervised by two tough coach...The question has serious mathematics like algebra,etc....and also have other sections of life questions. ..other were starting from the other sections...but me I started from the difficult one Mathematics.....
I Saw myself solve serious mathematical questions and checking for the right answer which am also seeing....I was sitting alone because I had a confidence that I will get them right......I just started the examination when I got up from the dream. .

Thanks for interpreting. ..
Re: Your Dreams Explained by debeginin(m): 5:43am On Nov 13, 2017
There's this anointed man of God(Pastor of my church that was later posted out,I shared a dream about how he was anointing others but when he got to my turn,he gave me the oil to anoint myself).He came around for a crusade and needed somebody to give him prayer backup.We were there including my group leader but they all pointed at me n I accepted.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TeamLeader(m): 8:37am On Nov 13, 2017
Hello sir

I had a dream that 4 of my guys choose me to be their best man on their wedding day and there IV came out almost at the same time. I was so surprised and welcomed it but deep inside me i was thinking how i go take buy there suit. Because one of them is telling me say na 2 different suit we go wear for only his own. Then i woke up
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 13, 2017
FRANCOBEN:
Good Morning Pastor,

Had the following dream.

I was with some group of.people most of them are my past colleague in my formal place of work....We were given a very tough and organized examination....and strictly supervised by two tough coach...The question has serious mathematics like algebra,etc....and also have other sections of life questions. ..other were starting from the other sections...but me I started from the difficult one Mathematics.....
I Saw myself solve serious mathematical questions and checking for the right answer which am also seeing....I was sitting alone because I had a confidence that I will get them right......I just started the examination when I got up from the dream. .

It's a test of faith, or trials. I pray you pass, just keep praying and trusting Him.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 13, 2017
debeginin:
There's this anointed man of God(Pastor of my church that was later posted out,I shared a dream about how he was anointing others but when he got to my turn,he gave me the oil to anoint myself).He came around for a crusade and needed somebody to give him prayer backup.We were there including my group leader but they all pointed at me n I accepted.
There is unction on you and you have been chosen for a leadership role spiritually.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 13, 2017
TeamLeader:
Hello sir

I had a dream that 4 of my guys choose me to be their best man on their wedding day and there IV came out almost at the same time. I was so surprised and welcomed it but deep inside me i was thinking how i go take buy there suit. Because one of them is telling me say na 2 different suit we go wear for only his own. Then i woke up
There is so much pressure and responsibility on you and you should pray for God's intervention and God's guidance.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by debeginin(m): 1:15pm On Nov 13, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

There is unction on you and you have been chosen for a leadership role spiritually.
Tnx a bunch Sir n God bless u.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TeamLeader(m): 2:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

There is so much pressure and responsibility on you and you should pray for God's intervention and God's guidance.

Thank you sir. But please how can I relieve myself of the pressure because lately am addicted to midnight prayers like 3 times a week. Should i give break? Or how should i go about it. Please guide me sir. Thnx
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
TeamLeader:

Thank you sir. But please how can I relieve myself of the pressure because lately am addicted to midnight prayers like 3 times a week. Should i give break? Or how should i go about it. Please guide me sir. Thnx
You can reduce it to once in a week. You need more revelations than prayers. You need to pray specifically as revealed to you or as you're led.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TeamLeader(m): 4:51pm On Nov 13, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

You can reduce it to once in a week. You need more revelations than prayers. You need to pray specifically as revealed to you or as you're led.

Always spot on. I thought abt that too. Thanks so much.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by FRANCOBEN(m): 10:01am On Nov 14, 2017
Good Morning,

Had the following dreams for interpretation..

1.I entered a big house I build in this dream and suddenly a big voice came around like a shout and I noticed that from no where alot of animals inside the building started running halter scatter and hitting themselves...among this animal I could see dogs,Cats etc but the are all running in confusion looking for an exit.....

2.Saw one of my father sister husband opening a store and customers waiting outside for him...i was just standing and observing his way.....

3.Saw a man telling my wife that we have the same grace our Son has...That is why and reason we should expect same battle.....

4.In this dream I was sleeping and saw myself praying against arrow of madness and infirmity...only to wake up in that dream and saw the arrow go to my elder brother...he became mad that I have to start calling my mum and my other uncles and brothers...When my mum came she was annoyed that why did I transferred an arrow made for me to my brother,,,then I told her that everyone is supposed to be strong spiritually against such arrow,and me am spiritually strong....The uncles,brothers and Sisters where all struggling to put him inside a vehicle and take him to the hospital...

Re: Your Dreams Explained by debeginin(m): 2:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
After my midnite prayer had this dream.
I met a guy(I helped years back) I had last seen 20 years back.We were very happy meeting each other again after a long while.Can't remember what happened but I remember him bringing out bundles of naira notes from his pocket but I can't remember what for.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by sucre: 3:36pm On Nov 14, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

The songs of ministration in your bag instead of your CV symbolizes divine intervention. Like she said, you don't have man but you have God and God has intervened, you were even congratulated in the dream. You should thank, praise and worship God.

Thanks sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by marami: 4:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
Greetings Sir,

I had a dream in which I was in labour to deliver a child, while in the labour room the child was not forth coming, but the person I entered the labour room with was delivered of her baby. In another scene I saw myself in a room with a friend and her husband, we were preparing to attend a convention, I intended going with a baby Pyjamas in case I get there and enter into labour, I would have something to clothe the baby with unfortunately the pyjamas was dirty so I did go with it. After the convention, I got home and went into labour, I finally put to birth. It was a baby boy and look very big while lying on the bed.

In another dream, I saw the floor of our bath room cracked and earth worm were coming out of the cracked floor.

Thanks for your interpretation, sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 14, 2017
FRANCOBEN:
Good Morning,

Had the following dreams for interpretation..

1.I entered a big house I build in this dream and suddenly a big voice came around like a shout and I noticed that from no where alot of animals inside the building started running halter scatter and hitting themselves...among this animal I could see dogs,Cats etc but the are all running in confusion looking for an exit.....

2.Saw one of my father sister husband opening a store and customers waiting outside for him...i was just standing and observing his way.....

3.Saw a man telling my wife that we have the same grace our Son has...That is why and reason we should expect same battle.....

4.In this dream I was sleeping and saw myself praying against arrow of madness and infirmity...only to wake up in that dream and saw the arrow go to my elder brother...he became mad that I have to start calling my mum and my other uncles and brothers...When my mum came she was annoyed that why did I transferred an arrow made for me to my brother,,,then I told her that everyone is supposed to be strong spiritually against such arrow,and me am spiritually strong....The uncles,brothers and Sisters where all struggling to put him inside a vehicle and take him to the hospital...

1. Those are the enemies of your success and prosperity being bombarded and routed since the big house you built symbolizes prosperity. Keep praying and sowing.

2. It is your foundation, you said your dad had a drugstore or something like that. Maybe you too should own a store, you may have some business skills.

3. It is a revelation. You should be praying for your son if you have a son, but if not then you should be ready to prayerfully defend the glory of God on you, cuz the devil will jealously attack it.

4. When you begin to deal with some problems that are in the family where you are born, the spirits behind them would start manifesting and attacking other members of the same family who are not strong spiritually. What you can do is to pray that God should protect and deliver members of your family too.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2017
debeginin:
After my midnite prayer had this dream.
I met a guy(I helped years back) I had last seen 20 years back.We were very happy meeting each other again after a long while.Can't remember what happened but I remember him bringing out bundles of naira notes from his pocket but I can't remember what for.
The dream is about you and it means that every good you do comes back to you. You have a good heart and as many people as you bless will be blessed and you too will be blessed.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 14, 2017
marami:
Greetings Sir,

I had a dream in which I was in labour to deliver a child, while in the labour room the child was not forth coming, but the person I entered the labour room with was delivered of her baby. In another scene I saw myself in a room with a friend and her husband, we were preparing to attend a convention, I intended going with a baby Pyjamas in case I get there and enter into labour, I would have something to clothe the baby with unfortunately the pyjamas was dirty so I did go with it. After the convention, I got home and went into labour, I finally put to birth. It was a baby boy and look very big while lying on the bed.

In another dream, I saw the floor of our bath room cracked and earth worm were coming out of the cracked floor.

Thanks for your interpretation, sir.
I don't know if you're pregnant and expected to deliver at any time, if that is so, pray against complications during delivery or at any stage of the pregnancy. If not, then dreams about babies means a glory or a gift. Concerning the bathroom floor and the earth worms, pray against evil strangers trying to gain access into your family.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by debeginin(m): 6:16pm On Nov 14, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

The dream is about you and it means that every good you do comes back to you. You have a good heart and as many people as you bless will be blessed and you too will be blessed.
Tnx n God bless Sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by marami: 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

I don't know if you're pregnant and expected to deliver at any time, if that is so, pray against complications during delivery or at any stage of the pregnancy. If not, then dreams about babies means a glory or a gift. Concerning the bathroom floor and the earth worms, pray against evil strangers trying to gain access into your family.

Thanks for your interpretation.
Almighty God will continue to grant you more wisdom.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Teebilion: 10:19pm On Nov 15, 2017
had a long dream but these short part i remember ,saw a car stop in front of me ,then the back boots opened immediately and saw it was a corpse that was inside it,something told me i would no who the deceased is,i got closer and saw it was my younger brother ,but immediately i got there he rose up sharply like nothing happened to him at all,he was even smiling and running about ,thats the few part i remember sir..GOD bless u my mentor
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
What does stars means like seeing a very large host of shining stars across the sky expanding to the horizon.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by aktolly54(m): 7:54am On Nov 16, 2017
To whom it might concerned, what does it mean to be attacked by dogs in the dream, I don't play with dog in reality anyway. Need expert to explain it please with good illustration
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 16, 2017
Teebilion:
had a long dream but these short part i remember ,saw a car stop in front of me ,then the back boots opened immediately and saw it was a corpse that was inside it,something told me i would no who the deceased is,i got closer and saw it was my younger brother ,but immediately i got there he rose up sharply like nothing happened to him at all,he was even smiling and running about ,thats the few part i remember sir..GOD bless u my mentor
Don't be afraid. Nothing evil will happen to you or your brother. Only thank God for your safekeeping, protection, favour and deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 16, 2017
Tosinex:
What does stars means like seeing a very large host of shining stars across the sky expanding to the horizon.
The dream means you have a place with the stars. You're destined to be great and influential. You need to start praying for direction.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 16, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

The dream means you have a place with the stars. You're destined to be great and influential. You need to start praying for direction.
unhm thanks alot, still praying for direction.

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (191) (Reply)

20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) / Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.