Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Why Do Guys Run Away From Cele Girls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Run Away From Cele Girls (10890 Views)

Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos) / Man Publicly Masturbated At Cele, Lagos - Lady Claims / Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Run Away From Cele Girls by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
firstking01:
Simple and harmless question like this you are getting all worked up, smh...ain't celes human beings with modifications tooundecided??
You are jumping the gun. Read the dialogue before hand. This matter is not yours.
Re: Why Do Guys Run Away From Cele Girls by usman15gmail: 5:47pm On Feb 12, 2017
Olumba girls and Cele Girls Are the last set of people I will ever date in my life ooooo I no fit shout lol
Re: Why Do Guys Run Away From Cele Girls by drewxx88(m): 5:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
Jglad:
I smell ignorance...
Trust me, they are not that bad. Ur mindset abt them is just messed up. What does candles av to do with someone being caring, faithful and God-fearing

Before u ask...
#ProudlyCherub
Its not about caring and loving nature ,its more like the candles thingy is scary for those not of your denomination and doctrine
Re: Why Do Guys Run Away From Cele Girls by martinsfm(m): 6:10pm On Feb 12, 2017
ive only known one cele girl...and she actually ran from me cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Run Away From Cele Girls by Dan42(m): 6:29pm On Feb 12, 2017
Cele gurls? Capital NO. I better go celibate for ever. Had a bad experience with cele people while growing up. Maybe it's the trauma, but 'i can't fit' date them.
Re: Why Do Guys Run Away From Cele Girls by castrol180(m): 6:34pm On Feb 12, 2017
ayoadeifee, ur attention is needed here pls.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Run Away From Cele Girls by castrol180(m): 6:40pm On Feb 12, 2017
my experience with cele while growing up will forever lingers and I shall never forget all what I pass through, though I shared it on one cele thread here on nairaland sometimes ago. Let God almighty keep His true own sha. Many olusho lay with the girls {married or not} of their churches in the name of igbe ile and river bath and jass up the boy friend or husband while atimes the cele bitches endangered the life of the concern guys.
Re: Why Do Guys Run Away From Cele Girls by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 12, 2017
3 pages in and I still have no idea what you people are talking about! angry

Op I need an introduction, middle and end to understand your op undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Run Away From Cele Girls by hefelove(m): 6:46pm On Feb 12, 2017
LeView:
3 pages in and I still have no idea what you people are talking about! angry

Op I need an introduction, middle and end to understand your op undecided
Start reading from the first page na undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Run Away From Cele Girls by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 12, 2017
hefelove:

Read all 3 pages! You could've read my comment before replying undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Run Away From Cele Girls by hefelove(m): 6:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
castrol180:
my experience with cele while growing up will forever lingers and I shall never forget all what I pass through, though I shared it on one cele thread here on nairaland sometimes ago. Let God almighty keep His true own sha. Many olusho lay with the girls {married or not} of their churches in the name of igbe ile and river bath and jass up the boy friend or husband while atimes the cele bitches endangered the life of the concern guys.
I agree with you on the part of that olusho
Re: Why Do Guys Run Away From Cele Girls by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2017
Na wahoool grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Run Away From Cele Girls by tosyne2much(m): 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
I have also observed the same thing.. Maybe because most Cele churches are fetish
Re: Why Do Guys Run Away From Cele Girls by lanrayco(m): 7:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
Don't say what you don't know. Celestial church don't use black, red, blue and any other coloured candle aside white.
The doctrine of celestial church of Christ is online and google is your friend.

[
Beckham14:
If dem light red and yellow candle handle you for room, nor body go tell you make you run.

The quality they possess in that aspect is remarkable.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Run Away From Cele Girls by masseratti: 7:25pm On Feb 12, 2017
Beckham14:
If dem light red and yellow candle handle you for room, nor body go tell you make you run.

The quality they possess in that aspect is remarkable.
to be ignorant,cele does not light red or yellow candle.
Re: Why Do Guys Run Away From Cele Girls by mayorski01(m): 7:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
Jglad:
I smell ignorance...
Trust me, they are not that bad. Ur mindset abt them is just messed up. What does candles av to do with someone being caring, faithful and God-fearing

Before u ask...
#ProudlyCherub

Of course peoples mindset could be all muddled up in thinking there is something wrong with girls who attend this kinda churches, but come to think of it, wouldnt the weirdness (or let's say the fact that the mode of worship does not conform to what we used to) and every other feature attached to white garment churches affect her as a person?
Re: Why Do Guys Run Away From Cele Girls by rosalieene(f): 7:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
av never realized that kiss
Re: Why Do Guys Run Away From Cele Girls by rosalieene(f): 7:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
av never realized that kiss .
Re: Why Do Guys Run Away From Cele Girls by masseratti: 7:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
tosyne2much:
I have also observed the same thing.. Maybe because most Cele churches are fetish
whata your definition.of fetish?cele doctrine is online,show me what.is fetish.there
Re: Why Do Guys Run Away From Cele Girls by mayorski01(m): 7:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
hefelove:
you know what cele means?
Re: Why Do Guys Run Away From Cele Girls by masseratti: 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2017
castrol180:
same tin in other churches and mosque too,females are naturally attracted to leaders.
Re: Why Do Guys Run Away From Cele Girls by tosyne2much(m): 7:46pm On Feb 12, 2017
masseratti:
whata your definition.of fetish?cele doctrine is online,show me what.is fetish.there
You and I know that MOST of these churches are fetish so stop being defensive probably because you're a member when the truth is staring at your face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Run Away From Cele Girls by masseratti: 7:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
tosyne2much:
You and I know that MOST of these churches are fetish so stop being defensive probably because you're a member when the truth is staring at your face.
heyhiish stop there,define simple english,the word fetish.
go and learn abour their doctrine online,ince you ve seen anything fetish there pleaee.quote me,

If you profess to be a hindu and.you are praticing zorostian,does that make you a hindu?
yes o am a cele boy.to the core,you can take that to the banki wont be surprised.if you were born there btw.
Re: Why Do Guys Run Away From Cele Girls by tosyne2much(m): 7:55pm On Feb 12, 2017
rosalieene:
av never realized that kiss
Maybe because you're not one cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Run Away From Cele Girls by tosyne2much(m): 7:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
masseratti:
go and learn abour their doctrine online,ince you ve seen anything fetish there pleaee.quote me,

If you profess to be a hindu and.you are praticing zorostian,does that make you a hindu?
yes o am a cele boy.to the core,you can take that to the banki wont be surprised.if you were born there btw.
Your grievances just showed that you're a member.. I give up! You won!
Re: Why Do Guys Run Away From Cele Girls by Austeeenxx: 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
Wait, what the ffuucckk is an olusho?
I hope it's not the same thing as olosho? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Run Away From Cele Girls by darknetcom: 8:11pm On Feb 12, 2017
because they are crazy still whorshiping white jesus christ...

unstable...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Run Away From Cele Girls by hefelove(m): 8:13pm On Feb 12, 2017
mayorski01:

you know what cele means?
No ooo tell me o cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Run Away From Cele Girls by hefelove(m): 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
masseratti:
same tin in other churches and mosque too,females are naturally attracted to leaders.
Attracted to leaders ke It seems this is true oo chaii I Don hear tins today grin
Re: Why Do Guys Run Away From Cele Girls by hefelove(m): 8:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
Austeeenxx:
Wait, what the ffuucckk is an olusho?
I hope it's not the same thing as olosho? grin
Olusho is like their pastor na grin
Re: Why Do Guys Run Away From Cele Girls by masseratti: 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
cry
tosyne2much:
Your grievances just showed that you're a member.. I give up! You won!
grieviance?far from it,i only ask you to ascertain what you said and you turning it to personal stuffyou claim they are fetish I ask you to define fetish,for the upteemptn time yes i am a member.
Re: Why Do Guys Run Away From Cele Girls by hefelove(m): 8:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
masseratti:

Which one is zorostian again tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Join The Largest R-rated Whatsapp Tv For Free. / Good Dicking Makes A Woman Look Happy, Smart And Fulfiled / She loved the sex but forgot we were not married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.