Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

My Opinion - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Opinion (418 Views)

Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll / Did Igbo Really Manufacture War Weapons During The Biafra War [my Opinion] / Top 5 Most Popular Nairaland Members (my opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion by rkennyking(m): 11:08am On Feb 12, 2017

I WANT TO SAY IT NOW, JUST THE WAY I AM BEEN SAYING IT. PUT RELIGION APART, THE NORTHERNERS ARE MORE HONEST THAM ME AND MY FELLOW SOUTHERNERS...victor Owens Teddy
Dr Andrew Yakubu, has admitted, the ownership of the $9.8m and £74,000 recovered in a secret save in one of his luxury houses that his brother is staying. When EFCC busted the house on the 3rd of February 2017, the brother said the house and the money belong to his brother Dr Andrew Yakubu, former NNPC GMD. Though Yakubu said the money was a gift from an unnamed person, we are yet to see his Kaduna state people taking to the street to say leave Yakubu alone. It will be recalled that when EFCC freezes the account of Patience Jonathan with over $35M, there was a protest by some Southern irritants, when EFCC found over $5m in one of Deziani accounts, she denied ownership, even when court asked Deziani to forfeit another $153m to the FG recently, there was denial and litigations, Fani Kayode wife was denied access to withdrawal from a frozen account my people went crazy. Dasuki has been in detention for aiding to loot Nigeria, my Northern brothers are not protesting, Al Mustafa spent 14 years in detention for an alleged murder, there was no Northern party for him when he was released. My Southern brother spent 5 years in jail in the UK for looting his state dry, there has been wide jubilation and big reception to the the extent that a whopping 350M is set aside for the celebration. That is how immorality has come to be our best friend in the South yet you read or hear them blame or wish a God sent leader death. You will continue to be a fool or bury in ignorance if you continue to blame Buhari for recession or high cost of foreign currencies. Tell all your thieves that you celebrate and adore to bring out all the money they stole and exchange to foreign currencies, there will be surplus to buy that will force the prices down to bring down cost of commodities. Kudos to my Northern brothers for standing against stealing and lootingO SAY IT NOW, JUST THE WAY I AM BEEN SAYING IT. PUT RELIGION APART, THE NORTHERNERS ARE MORE HONEST THAM ME AND MY FELLOW SOUTHERNERS...victor Owens Teddy
Dr Andrew Yakubu, has admitted, the ownership of the $9.8m and £74,000 recovered in a secret save in one of his luxury houses that his brother is staying. When EFCC busted the house on the 3rd of February 2017, the brother said the house and the money belong to his brother Dr Andrew Yakubu, former NNPC GMD. Though Yakubu said the money was a gift from an unnamed person, we are yet to see his Kaduna state people taking to the street to say leave Yakubu alone. It will be recalled that when EFCC freezes the account of Patience Jonathan with over $35M, there was a protest by some Southern irritants, when EFCC found over $5m in one of Deziani accounts, she denied ownership, even when court asked Deziani to forfeit another $153m to the FG recently, there was denial and litigations, Fani Kayode wife was denied access to withdrawal from a frozen account my people went crazy. Dasuki has been in detention for aiding to loot Nigeria, my Northern brothers are not protesting, Al Mustafa spent 14 years in detention for an alleged murder, there was no Northern party for him when he was released. My Southern brother spent 5 years in jail in the UK for looting his state dry, there has been wide jubilation and big reception to the the extent that a whopping 350M is set aside for the celebration. That is how immorality has come to be our best friend in the South yet you read or hear them blame or wish a God sent leader death. You will continue to be a fool or bury in ignorance if you continue to blame Buhari for recession or high cost of foreign currencies. Tell all your thieves that you celebrate and adore to bring out all the money they stole and exchange to foreign currencies, there will be surplus to buy that will force the prices down to bring down cost of commodities. Kudos to my Northern brothers for standing against stealing and looting

(1) (Reply)

Expired Legend Served In Big Brother Naija / Bbn Naija Gifty Keeps Lying / I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniform – Customs CG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.