Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Male Lecturers And Their Sexual Manipulations With Female Students - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Male Lecturers And Their Sexual Manipulations With Female Students (28887 Views)

#SexforGrades: UNIPORT Bans Hugging Between Lecturers And Female Students / Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! / Female Students Of Ekiti University Recreate Korean School Mode Of Dressing.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Lecturers And Their Sexual Manipulations With Female Students by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
mikolo80:
guy leave dat thing. You never hia wia prof wan fork alhaja in full hijab
Konji don show the guy pepper be that. Buh seriously, that one in a thousand. If it does happen.
I mean, hijab is a turn off ffs
Re: Male Lecturers And Their Sexual Manipulations With Female Students by mikolo80: 11:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
frenchwine:

Konji don show the guy pepper be that. Buh seriously, that one in a thousand. If it does happen.
I mean, hijab is a turn off ffs
this is not about Konji. It's about power and dominance and evil. BTW the hajia was married o. Masters student
Re: Male Lecturers And Their Sexual Manipulations With Female Students by ImpeccableOne(m): 3:14am On Feb 20, 2017
fbtowner:
No b today.

This thing really affected me and my friends in my days in uni

only for us to find out that it's the lecturers girlfriend in our class that marks our exam script and also record CA for us

like say that one no do

in my dept u dear not call for ur script only if you don't want to graduate and u would put all your course mates in trouble too

there was a time I lead a team to investigate why me and my friends failed a course. A particular lecturer warned us to drop it and accept faith but we didn't.

it's the major reason i give zero value to B.Sc expecially in my school.

Dear or Dare?
Leaded, Lead or Led?
Faith or Fate?
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Male Lecturers And Their Sexual Manipulations With Female Students by Toshiba49ja(m): 4:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
ImpeccableOne:

Dear or Dare?
Leaded, Lead or Led?
Faith or Fate?
cheesy grin cheesy

Some guys no get chill atol grin shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself / Do U Feel That Ur University Degree Is A Waste Of Time And Why / Nigerian School In Kenya Closed Over Sexual Abuse Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.