Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

How Much Is A Big Tuber Of Yam Sold In Your Area? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Is A Big Tuber Of Yam Sold In Your Area? (1559 Views)

Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot / N50 Sachet Garri With Groundnut And Sugar Sold In Ogun State / Big Pure Water Sold In Benin - photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is A Big Tuber Of Yam Sold In Your Area? by BossEmpire: 2:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
I am based in the southern part of Nigeria and I am thinking of venturing into the food market business. I have a contact who is a major dealer of yams in the biggest market in my town and he has agreed to take me and my partner to the north were we can get very big yams at cheap price and transport them to the south to sell and make huge profit.

As part of our enquiry before we travel for business, I will love you guys here to help me with current price of big size yams in your areas. I will really appreciate your contributions.

Thank you.

If you also have info about the price of a bag of onions in your area please you can also state it here as we are also planning to bring bags of onions as well.
Re: How Much Is A Big Tuber Of Yam Sold In Your Area? by CodeTemplar: 4:15pm On May 21, 2018
Nairalanders don't venture in such discussions. I suggest you hit the streets and meet housewives who are ready for you. they tend to talk more Willingly.
Re: How Much Is A Big Tuber Of Yam Sold In Your Area? by ahnie: 8:14am On May 22, 2018
BossEmpire:
I am based in the southern part of Nigeria and I am thinking of venturing into the food market business. I have a contact who is a major dealer of yams in the biggest market in my town and he has agreed to take me and my partner to the north were we can get very big yams at cheap price and transport them to the south to sell and make huge profit.

As part of our enquiry before we travel for business, I will love you guys here to help me with current price of big size yams in your areas. I will really appreciate your contributions.

Thank you.

If you also have info about the price of a bag of onions in your area please you can also state it here as we are also planning to bring bags of onions as well.

Try Benue state....yams are Xtra cheaper there.

(1) (Reply)

Which Malt Drink Comes Top? / Nkwobi / Get Frozen Fish,eggs,frozen Chicken In Bulk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.