Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Having My Partner's Social Media Login - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having My Partner's Social Media Login (618 Views)

I Cheated On My Partner With This Girl Photos) / Liquid Pour Out From My Partner’s Breasts While Making Love Help!!! / I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having My Partner's Social Media Login by WebSurfer(m): 2:28pm On Feb 12, 2017
Well, i happened to be one of those guys who had alot of bad dealings with the children of this generation in the past.. down to the Ex, to the engaged, married ones and what they are still trying to do grin

We all know what people, be it boys or girls are capable of doing with all these elevating technologies springing up every now and then,

I'm talking about exposure, we all know how good communication can fu-ck people up , recently, the social media (If it's not IMO, It's Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook or others) has come to make it really easy to communicate even in better ways.

From private messages to calls, to video calls, and all that.

As a person, i really believe people get bored sometimes and that's fine or normal.

But believe me most people find the social media (Facebook) especially girls as a place to hook up..

Now this is my problem, dating a beautiful girl who would get up to or more than 500 likes per upload with lots of comments including some from whites folks you might jealously find annoying.

Like i said earlier i have alot of trust issues so what do i do?

I requested for her facebook password or a Total breakup. it seemed like a joke until all means of communication stopped totally between us.
Re: Having My Partner's Social Media Login by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
shocked

U have a trust issue.. U have to fix that,nobody gonna fix it for u.. And having a beautiful gf means u have to deal with her other suitors too...

Even married ppol still flirting outside their marriage.. Nobody is safe in the hands of a player.. cool

So, here's ur option:
Find the non-so-beautiful-girl who doesn't have a fb/IG/twitter/Snapchat or even an NL acct.. Then u will be safe grin

1 Like

Re: Having My Partner's Social Media Login by marshalcarter: 3:22pm On Feb 12, 2017
Re: Having My Partner's Social Media Login by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
It's not her problem that you are a controlling and insecure individual. Address those issues first before embarking on any relationship. Ask yourself if she had come across pictures of you being " liked" or comments made when you post a picture online I am sure your reaction would be that of indifference and possibly you will expect her to be ok with your activities on social media. It's no coincidence that men who are quick to assume a woman is cheating on them are the ones with a roving eye.
Re: Having My Partner's Social Media Login by WebSurfer(m): 11:50am On Feb 14, 2017
TrapQueen77:
shocked

U have a trust issue.. U have to fix that,nobody gonna fix it for u.. And having a beautiful gf means u have to deal with her other suitors too...

Even married ppol still flirting outside their marriage.. Nobody is safe in the hands of a player.. cool

So, here's ur option:
Find the non-so-beautiful-girl who doesn't have a fb/IG/twitter/Snapchat or even an NL acct.. Then u will be safe grin

The bolded is true, i have to fix that yes but you must understand there might be reasons these trust issues come up. Might be personal experiences directly with them or their dealings

For the second, the reason i must try to be careful so i don't up with such. Don't forget, i have an ex now married doing this same thing. Someone i dated over 2 years and almost married
Re: Having My Partner's Social Media Login by WebSurfer(m): 12:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
Raine80:
It's not her problem that you are a controlling and insecure individual. Address those issues first before embarking on any relationship. Ask yourself if she had come across pictures of you being " liked" or comments made when you post a picture online I am sure your reaction would be that of indifference and possibly you will expect her to be ok with your activities on social media. It's no coincidence that men who are quick to assume a woman is cheating on them are the ones with a roving eye.

One of the reasons for creating this thread is getting to see maybe if i am over-reacting ,

But mind you, i believe a man is more foolish when he ignores the truth or living in self denial,

Sometimes, there are things beyound our psychological thinking towards the physical behaviours of people.

After that, we still have to deal with the emotional behaviors, and then the financial behaviors.

I saw an intriguing post some time ago i find very true.

https://www.nairaland.com/3617196/5-stages-relationship-most-people

Trust me, there are some things you just read and can relate it with your whole damn life and most of your friends.

Alot of things happen around but sometimes we might just want to overlook them or want to look into them instead of being a coward.

(1) (Reply)

Why L Married Her / Lady Wishes To Be Impregnated Over High Cost Of Sanitary Pads- PIC / If You Proposed And She Said No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.