Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa (25993 Views)

The Rift Between African-Americans And Recent African Immigrants To The US / Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi At Gabriel Igbinedion 85th Birthday (Photos) / Kayode Ogundamisi's Tweet About Ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa by EdoNation(f): 5:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
martha89:
No Esan onojie is a duke and we are not under anyone,Speak for yourself.

Your Onojie are under the Oba of Benin....... We are all one haba no need to take things personal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa by Kundagarten: 5:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
martha89:
No Esan onojie is a duke and we are not under anyone,Speak for yourself.

There's no onojie in Esan that is not subservient to the Bini throne. It's a fact, we came from somewhere and that somewhere is Benin.
There's a reason some Esan people name their children "esan gbedo" meaning: esan can't beat Bini people. We are all Edo people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa by vicadex07(m): 1:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
aigbeedo:
DEVICES AND BACK2SENDER you are lucky I didn't join on time. It's just too late, now I would have help to unfreeze your frozen brains. Get it straight one of the longest dynasty in the world...

1.the British monarchy
2. The Oyo empire
3. The.......
4. The Benin monarchy

Roger this.. And unfreeze your brains

wink
Re: Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa by vicadex07(m): 1:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
playerinc:
Edo people are proud and independent. This is due to our long exposure to true Royalty. I'm an Edo person. I have no problem with Ibos but have no use for yorubas. These pple have no endearing qualities whatsoever. They are dirty, loud, dishonest, confusionists and sycophants. But the Ibos on this thread have sorely disappointed me by spewing insults and blasphemy regarding our great and revered Monarchy. I really think nairaland and social media empowers individuals to hide behind their keypads and say things that they won't be courageous enough to say in real life. But my prayer is that something will push these pple to vocalize these words to the hearing of bini pple in real life.

God bless you Edonation. Continue to defend the Edo culture. Oba gha to kpe ee!!

Lmao.... Na jealousy go kill una... grin

We don't even consider your significance... Proud non entities. At least our qualities were endearing enough for Beyonce to eulogize and worship our own river goddess, Oshun.

Tell me, what are your endearing qualities other than prostitution, cultism and withcraft...

[s]Lmao.... Na jealousy go kill una... grin

We don't even consider your significance... Proud non entities.

Tell me, what are your endearing qualities other than prostitution, cultism and withcraft...[/s]

Okay scratch all that I have said... Let's start afresh. I want us to start measuring the collective accomplishments of both tribes. No give me trashy tales of one ancient extint, expired empire.

How many edo indegene is on the naira note today? Just mention one... Before I start mentioning my own

3 Likes

Re: Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa by AreaFada2: 4:48pm On Feb 15, 2017
vicadex07:

Lmao.... Na jealousy go kill una... grin

We don't even consider your significance... Proud non entities. At least our qualities were endearing enough for Beyonce to eulogize and worship our own river goddess, Oshun.

Tell me, what are your endearing qualities other than prostitution, cultism and withcraft...

[s]Lmao.... Na jealousy go kill una... grin

We don't even consider your significance... Proud non entities.

Tell me, what are your endearing qualities other than prostitution, cultism and withcraft...[/s]

Okay scratch all that I have said... Let's start afresh. I want us to start measuring the collective accomplishments of both tribes. No give me trashy tales of one ancient extint, expired empire.

How many edo indegene is on the naira note today? Just mention one... Before I start mentioning my own
Hahahaha!
To begin with, Naira is useless money. Not different from Nigeria. You think all those so-called heroes past who tried getting independence (all African countries got it anyway regardless) who had no foresight to know that Hausa/Fulani & the South cannot mix peacefully can have their heads on Naira, who cares? If Enahoro was from WAzobia, his head would be on the Naira. Not that I think it is something relevant though.

For now Hausa/Fulani, Igbo and Yoruba are busy playing Tom & Jerry with Nigeria. And nobody gains.

After 1897 when Benin lost the war with Britain, we knew there would be nothing good to expect from the resulting entity. That they would empower those who were their sycophants against us. And so it has been.

Instead of Edo people hanging around expecting anything from the dysfunctional entity called Nigeria, they go abroad.To try making a living on merit.

Even Edo prostitutes value their wares enough to go abroad and earn hard currency with it. Not ideal but still. They do not offer their punany for a plate of Amala & Ewedu. cheesy grin grin

Since prostitution is what you will mention next, let me help you out first.

As for Beyonce, she has every reason to feel Yoruba because you lot sold yourselves into slavery. Except the very few who were raided by slave robbers, Edo people were not sold into slavery even in the 1470s. We had better sense of self-worth than others who sold themselves into slavery. Trade in Edo people or by Edo people was forbidden by Royal Decree. In fact it is on European records how Royal officials freed suspected Edo indigenes (even just good speakers of the language) from holding cells along the coast. Annoyed the Europeans & caused friction but carried on. We needed our people & even paid mercenaries to expand the empire from 1440 AD, so why would we sell our people? shocked shocked

Edo has basically no Slave/Brazilian diaspora. So why would a slave descendant feel Benin? It is nothing to be proud of. SW Obas going to Brazil is very funny to me. To see descendants of those they sold into slavery. Very funny. grin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa by vicadex07(m): 5:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
AreaFada2:

Hahahaha!
To begin with, Naira is useless money. Not different from Nigeria. You think all those so-called heroes past who tried getting independence (all African countries got it anyway regardless) who had no foresight to know that Hausa/Fulani & the South cannot mix peacefully can have their heads on Naira, who cares? If Enahoro was from WAzobia, his head would be on the Naira. Not that I think it is something relevant though.

For now Hausa/Fulani, Igbo and Yoruba are busy playing Tom & Jerry with Nigeria. And nobody gains.

After 1897 when Benin lost the war with Britain, we knew there would be nothing good to expect from the resulting entity. That they would empower those who were their sycophants against us. And so it has been.

Instead of Edo people hanging around expecting anything from the dysfunctional entity called Nigeria, they go abroad.To try making a living on merit.

[b]Even Edo prostitutes value their wares enough to go abroad and earn hard currency with it. Not ideal but still. They do not offer their punany for a plate of Amala & Ewedu[/b]. cheesy grin grin

As for Beyonce, she has every reason to feel Yoruba because you lot sold yourselves into slavery. Except the very few who were raided by slave robbers, Edo people were not sold into slavery even in the 1470s. We had better sense of self-worth than others who sold themselves into slavery. Trade in Edo people or by Edo people was forbidden by Royal Decree. In fact it is on European records how Royal officials freed suspected Edo indigenes (even just good speakers of the language) from holding cells along the coast. Annoyed the Europeans & caused friction but carried on. We needed our people & even paid mercenaries to expand the empire from 1440 AD, so why would we sell our people? shocked shocked

Edo has basically no Slave/Brazilian diaspora. So why would a slave descendant feel Benin? It is nothing to be proud of. SW Obas going to Brazil is very funny to me. To see descendants of those they sold into slavery. Very funny. grin cheesy

Since we both agree that edo women are harlots, it is safe to assume that your mom and your sisters are all prostitutes.

Your existence is probably a product of one of her sexcapades so it's safe to conclude that you're a basttard...area-bastard

1 Like

Re: Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa by AreaFada2: 5:58pm On Feb 15, 2017
vicadex07:

Since we both agree that edo women are harlots, it is safe to assume that your mom and your sisters are all prostitutes.

Your existence is probably a product of one of her sexcapades so it's safe to conclude that you're a basttard...area-bastard

I will not insult your mum. I was brought up well by my mum, in the cradle of culture not to insult other people's mum.

This really exposes the hypocrisy of a culture that claims respect, that you so much claim supremacy for.

If harlot, fine. At least not dirty local league, or opening legs for dirty agbero upanddan. grin grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa by fatiaforreal: 12:34am On Feb 16, 2017
Comparison between Yoruba and Bini happens only on nairaland. There's no comparison in real life as the tail can only be a part of the dog. What kind of senseless comparison with a tiny clan that will soon go into extinction?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa by fatiaforreal: 1:28am On Feb 16, 2017
sooperrescue:

The Governor can never be superior to the OBA, in this life and in the next life. Obaseki's family is a palace chief and so the child of one who kneels to greet the Oba every morning can never be greater than the Oba his father respects. The Obas dont go out unless it is expedient. I once stood by Oba Erediauwa at close range in Benin at the trade fair in 1989. He was inspecting the stands of the businesses that came to display their wares and to encourage them all. Then he came to Ogbemudia farms stand and the ex Governor came to attend to him. I was waiting to buy roasted chicken and when the Oba came into the stand, the whole chickens vamoosed and we were refunded our money. Edo Nation, you are wonderful but the Kingdom of Benin is far higher than the Sultanate of Sokoto in all ramifications. Any kingdom where the son does not succeed his father is not a kingdom because the father cannot pass any legacy to his successor to continue from there. The late Oba Oyekan of Lagos has nothing in common with Oba Akiolu, ditto with the Sijuade and the Ogunnusi, the current Ooni of Ife. Dasuki was deposed and another line took over as Sultan. When Oba Ovonranmen was deposed, there was no one on the throne until he died in 1914 and his son took over after his father died. To the one that is interested in knowing what we are known for, our tradition and customs is worth more than any enterprise on earth. We are all independent on our abilities to create wealth for our families. You can hardly find any Edo person that is an househelp to any one on earth unlike those in perpetual servitude. If Nigeria should break up today, there will be alignment of forces and everyone shall return back to their roots. There was peace in Bendel State until the state was carved into two and then we now started hearing of Ijaw/Urhobo wars. They could not say a word when there were in Bendel State, but when they came on their own, they felt the need to assert themselves as the rulers of Delta where the Oba is no longer watching them. And yes, the Fulani cannot attack EDO because not only will they be destroyed but the business interests of the fellow fulanis in Edo will be wiped out and they know that very well and they have warned their people never to stray into Edo and make trouble. Armed robbers who smokes marijuana will never stray into an army barracks to rob, the igbo will clear sharp sharp.
Your ignorance is alarming! Now, let me enlighten you.
1) History is a continuum. You're going into extinction while others are rising and adapting to the challenges of today, yet you continue to wallow in the euphoria of an extinct empire, thereby enjoying a mere hallucinatory existence.
2) You more than deception to imagine Benin empire was in the mould of Sokoto Caliphate. Didn't you go to school at all? The Caliphate was more than Benin 20 times in size! Get that into your head and separate facts from imagination.
3) You imagine every royal system must be the same. You're wrong. In the Greatest, the Mother of all Kingdoms, Egypt, succession was not always father to Son. After Pharoah Tutankhamun it was Ay(a general), Horenboug ( another general) succeeded Pharaoh At. Pharaoh Horenboug was succeeded by Paramzis as Pharaoh Ramzis the first. Pharaoh Ramzis the First was succeeded by his son as Pharaoh Seti the first.

You see, it's a problem when you confine yourself to some exaggerated fables in Uselu and you think the world ends in Sakponba. The world has moved on; no more Oyo empire but the Yoruba Nation, Esan, Etsako, Anioma, Igbo Nation, even the Ijaw people you once looked down upon a far bigger than you and nothing can ever again bring them under you. You better wake up and stop fooling yourself. I know your next claim would be that Benin was greater than Egypt; or Binis built the pyramid during the ogiso era when Scorpio migrated from Benin through the bush as usual and found himself in Egypt bla bla bla grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa by vicadex07(m): 7:46am On Feb 16, 2017
AreaFada2:

Hahahaha!

Even Edo prostitutes value their wares enough to go abroad and earn hard currency with it. Not ideal but still. They do not offer their punany for a plate of Amala & Ewedu. cheesy grin grin

I asked a simple question. Stop beating about the bush.

Let's start mentioning the collective accomplishments of both tribes today. Stop quoting history of about 500 years that can be easily manipulated and distorted. Or is there no greatness in the benin man today?
Re: Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa by vicadex07(m): 7:47am On Feb 16, 2017
fatiaforreal:
Comparison between Yoruba and Bini happens only on nairaland. There's no comparison in real life as the tail can only be a part of the dog. What kind of senseless comparison with a tiny clan that will soon go into extinction?

Exactly... Only Ekiti would annihilate the whole of the present benin empire today...
Re: Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa by PrinceOgun: 7:57am On Feb 16, 2017
vicadex07:

Exactly... Only Ekiti would annihilate the whole of the present benin empire today...

Lol just look at dis one...... Ur face tells it all sha lol edo nation was not lieing hahahahha

Ekiti was and still and will be forever under the empire..... And all ur yoruba kings too suck it up or lagooon dey for u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa by vicadex07(m): 8:00am On Feb 16, 2017
fatiaforreal:

Your ignorance is alarming! Now, let me enlighten you.
1) History is a continuum. You're going into extinction while others are rising and adapting to the challenges of today, yet you continue to wallow in the euphoria of an extinct empire, thereby enjoying a mere hallucinatory existence.
2) You more than deception to imagine Benin empire was in the mould of Sokoto Caliphate. Didn't you go to school at all? The Caliphate was more than Benin 20 times in size! Get that into your head and separate facts from imagination.
3) You imagine every royal system must be the same. You're wrong. In the Greatest, the Mother of all Kingdoms, Egypt, succession was not always father to Son. After Pharoah Tutankhamun it was Ay(a general), Horenboug ( another general) succeeded Pharaoh At. Pharaoh Horenboug was succeeded by Paramzis as Pharaoh Ramzis the first. Pharaoh Ramzis the First was succeeded by his son as Pharaoh Seti the first.

You see, it's a problem when you confine yourself to some exaggerated fables in Uselu and you think the world ends in Sakponba. The world has moved on; no more Oyo empire but the Yoruba Nation, Esan, Etsako, Anioma, Igbo Nation, even the Ijaw people you once looked down upon a far bigger than you and nothing can ever again bring them under you. You better wake up and stop fooling yourself. I know your next claim would be that Benin was greater than Egypt; or Binis built the pyramid during the ogiso era when Scorpio migrated from Benin through the bush as usual and found himself in Egypt bla bla bla grin grin grin

It's almost like someone dealt them with a heavy curse...they are not even ashamed. The so called Benin empire barely able to fill up the smallest Yoruba state today.

There only acclaim to greatness ever in their miserable existence are old unfounded tales of an extint empire.
Re: Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa by PrinceOgun: 8:01am On Feb 16, 2017
vicadex07:

I asked a simple question. Stop beating about the bush.

Let's start mentioning the collective accomplishments of both tribes today. Stop quoting history of about 500 years that can be easily manipulated and distorted. Or is there no greatness in the benin man today?

I get your time i go finish u for this thread!!

Wat dyu yorubas have lol....... Cassasva?..Or the money you stole from the then mid western region dat Awolowo went to prison for under d tutelage of Akintolola hahahahahah oo lord i love dis....... Come make i diagrace una for dis place abeg!!!
Nor run oo cus i know say cowardice dey ur bloood angry grin grin grin grin
Re: Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa by vicadex07(m): 8:02am On Feb 16, 2017
PrinceOgun:

Lol just look at dis one...... Ur face tells it all sha lol edo nation was not lieing hahahahha

Ekiti was and still and will be forever under the empire..... And all ur yoruba kings too suck it up or lagooon dey for u

Last I heard, your dead kings are usually beheaded and the head sent to ile ife as a tribute to the Yoruba nation....your masters
Re: Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa by vicadex07(m): 8:05am On Feb 16, 2017
PrinceOgun:

Wat dyu yorubas have lol....... Cassasva?..Or the money you stole from the then mid western region dat Awolowo went to prison for under d tutelage of Akintolola hahahahahah oo lord i love dis....... Come make i diagrace una for dis place abeg!!!

If I start mentioning what Yoruba has, it would fill up this whole thread and you know it.

MY question is what do benin people have apart from tales by moonlight
Re: Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa by PrinceOgun: 8:06am On Feb 16, 2017
vicadex07:

It's almost like someone dealt them with a heavy curse...they are not even ashamed. The so called Benin empire barely able to fill up the smallest Yoruba state today.

There only acclaim to greatness ever in their miserable existence are old unfounded tales of an extint empire.

odumchi, Fulaman198, bigfrancis21 I HOPE YOU ALL ARE SEEING THIS BCUS IF I START MINE I SWEAR TO GOD PERSON GO COMMIT SUICIDE angry
Re: Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa by PrinceOgun: 8:07am On Feb 16, 2017
vicadex07:

If I start mentioning what Yoruba has, it would fill up this whole thread and you know it.

MY question is what do benin people have apart from tales by moonlight

YOU START NAMING I DEY WAIT..... START NA TRIBAL FACED MARKET MAN
Re: Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa by PrinceOgun: 8:10am On Feb 16, 2017
vicadex07:

Last I heard, your dead kings are usually beheaded and the head sent to ile ife as a tribute to the Yoruba nation....your masters

Hahahaha you wish...... The last i remembered the Great Oba of Benin usually requests for the tribal faced heads of disobedient yoruba kings inside grass boxes sent to benin.....hahahaha i.e the Ekiti monach in 1862

Hahaha i love this ah swear...... Oya coward i dey wait oo
Re: Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa by vicadex07(m): 8:11am On Feb 16, 2017
PrinceOgun:

Lol... Talking about cowardice. The whole benin empire was annihilated by Igbos during the Biafran war. Your king was disgraced and his kingdom was pillaged defiled.

Yet the Yorubas you keep measuring dickks with conquered this same Biafrans when they decided to encroach on Yoruba land. Not and inch of Yorubaland was given up.

Few Yoruba soldiers led by Obasanjo ended the dreams of the Biafrans at ore.
Re: Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa by PrinceOgun: 8:14am On Feb 16, 2017
vicadex07:

Lol... Talking about cowardice. The whole benin empire was annihilated by Igbos during the Biafran war. Your king was disgraced and his kingdom was pillaged defiled.

Yet the Yorubas you keep measuring dickks with conquered this same Biafrans when they decided to encroach on Yoruba land. Not and inch of Yorubaland was given up.

Hahaha typucal yoruba tribal faced coward he really had to bring his big bosses (edo and igbo) into the same thread u just shot yourself!!
Re: Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa by vicadex07(m): 8:15am On Feb 16, 2017
PrinceOgun:

Hahahaha you wish...... The last i remembered the Great Oba of Benin usually requests for the tribal faced heads of disobedient yoruba kings inside grass boxes sent to benin.....hahahaha i.e the Ekiti monach in 1862

Hahaha i love this ah swear...... Oya coward i dey wait oo

Your mumu never do. Stop quoting 15th century tales by moonlight. They are all useless lies for all i care. We are presently in the 21st century and we all know and witnessed what happened in the Biafran war.
Re: Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa by PrinceOgun: 8:24am On Feb 16, 2017
vicadex07:

Baifranpound safarigirl
Re: Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa by vicadex07(m): 8:25am On Feb 16, 2017
PrinceOgun:

YOU START NAMING I DEY WAIT..... START NA TRIBAL FACED MARKET MAN

Lmao...this will be your funeral. Give me a list of benin people and their acheivements just like the one below.

Abimbola Awoliyi is Nigeria’s first
female doctor -

Kolapo Hamzat is the youngest
professor of physiotherapy in Nigeria and Africa -

Adegoke olubunmo is the first professor of
Mathematics in Africa -

Momodu Mosobalaje Olaloye is
the first African professor of Geology -

Dele Olojede is
the first and only African to win a Pulitzer prize -

Abimbola jayeola is Nigeria’s First Female Helicopter
Pilot -

William Akinola Dawodu was the first Nigerian
car importer, he started importing cars into Nigeria in
1905 -

Prof. Jade Akande was the first female professor
of law in West Africa -

Kofo Ademola is the first black
woman to receive an undergraduate degree from
Oxford University -

Dr. Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara
is the youngest African PHD Holder in Mathematics -

Deborah Enilo Ajakaiye is the first female physics
professor in Africa and also the first black African to be
named a fellow of the Geological society of London -

Wole Soyinka is the first black and only African to win a
Nobel prize for literature -

Thomas Adesanya ige grillo
is the first Nigerian professor of anatomy -

Taslim Eliasis the first African to be president of the International
Court of Justice (World Court) -

Folake Folarin-Coker
the first African-based fashion designer to stage a show
twice at the New York Fashion Week -

Latunde Odeku is
the first US-trained black neurosurgeon and the 1st
professor of neuro- surgery in Nigeria. -

Bode Thomas
created the First indigenous Nigerian law firm -I.K

dairo is the first Nigerian to be conferred title of
Member of the Most Excellent Order of the British
Empire (MBE) -

Amzat Beyioku Adebowale is The first
Nigerian to bring Sharp range of electronic products in
Nigeria -

Prof. Taiyewo Kolawole is the first Nigerian
neuro- radiologist -

Prof. Arinola Olasumbo Sanya is the
first female Professor of Physiotherapy in Africa. -

Dr Olu Jaiyebo is The first Agronomist in Nigeria.

Professor Micheal Adepoju Adeyemo is The first
Nigerian Chartered Accountant

-Latola Films was the
1st film production company in Nigeria -

Prof. IlesanmiAdesida, is the first black Vice- Chancellor in an
american unversity -

Mrs. Sade Thomas-Fahm is the
First woman to own a boutique in Nigeria -

Nojim Maiyegun is the first Nigerian to win an Olympic medal

-Adenike Osofisan is the first African Female Professor
of Computer Science. -

Prof T.O Ogunlesi is the first
professor of Medicine in Nigeria -

Chief Akintola
Williams is the First African to qualify as a chartered
accountant -

Ezekiel Adekunle Ifaturoti is the first
mining engineer in Nigeria

-Rotimi Adebari is the First
black mayor of Ireland -

Folake Solanke is the First
Female Senior Advocate of Nigeria -

Elizabeth Abimbola
is the First Nigerian Female Doctor-1937

-Helen
Folasade Adu is the First Nigerian-born artist to win a
Grammy-1986 -

Prof. Bolanle Awe: Nigeria's first
female Professor of History -

Professor Thomas Adeoye
Lambo is Africa’s first professor of psychiatry. -

Engineer Dr. (Mrs.) Olatokubo A Somolu: is Nigeria’s
first Female to hold a PHD in Engineering -

Mrs Adetowun Ogunsheye is The first female professor in
Nigeria -

Mrs bisoye esther tejuosho is Nigeria’s first
female industrialist -

Michael Onafowokan is Nigeria’s
first Architect 1952 -

Aderonke Kale is the first Female
Nigerian Armed Forces (2 Star) Major General: -

Chief (Dr.) Bola Kuforiji Olubi is The first Female Chartered
Accountant in Nigeria -

George Olatokunbo Okikiolu,
has written more mathematics papers than any other
Black mathematician in history -

Katherline okikiolu is
the first black person to win the most prestigious
award for young mathematics researchers in the
United States and the first black woman to publish an
article in the Annals of Mathematics -

Samuel Layinka
Ayodeji invented the excision knife to treat tropical
ulcers. he won the Robert Wilson Memorial Prize in
Chemistry and the Welcome Prize in Medicine.

Rashidi yekinni the first player to score for nigeria in Fifa world cup

Rashidi yekinni is the Alltime highest goal scorer for nigeria

Teslim Balogun is nigeria's first proffesional footballer

Jomiloju Tunde Oladipo is the youngest nigeria microsoft certified pro at

Obateru Akiruntan olugbo of ugbo Land is the Richest monarch in Nigeria

Folorunsho Alakija is the richest woman in nigeria

Samuel ajayi crowther is the first anglican bishop in nigeria

Sapara williams is the First indigeneous nigerian Lawyer

Federick rotimi williams is the first solicitor to supreme court in nigeria

Herbet Macaulay is the first Nigerian to own a car

Yoruba bible is the First indigeneous bible in nigeria

Chief Obafemi Awolowo was the first man to
introduce Universal Primary Education in Nigeria in the
then Western Region in the year 1956.

The Nigerian Flag was designed by a Nigerian student
in London as at then in the year 1960 by Mr. Taiwo
Akinkunmi

The first female to drive a motor car was Mrs.
Olufunmilayo Ransome Kuti

Mrs. Latifat Okunnu was the first female deputy
Governor in Nigeria

Mrs Efunroye Tinubu was the first female to buy a
car in Nigeria.

Kafayat shau from Nigeria broke the world record in
longest dance with a time of 52 hours and 3
minutes. It happened in 2006.

Olusoji fasuba is the fastest nigerian on 100m track event with 9.85 seconds(2006)

Ajayi agbebaku holds All time best record in nigeria's tripple jump event (1983)

Adewale olukoju is all time best discus throw for nigeria (1991)

Honourable adeyemi ikuforiji is the longest serving speaker in Nigeria

Bishop oyedepo is the richest pastor in the world

Herbet ogunde and ola balogun re the first flim makers in nigeria

Iwe irohin the first newspaper in nigeria established in (1859)

Yoruba is The largest ethnic group in africa

Yoruba is the 3rd famous tribe in africa after zulu(south africa)
Massai. (Kenya)

SAHARA ENERGY
THE PALMS SHOPPING MALL(PERSINANAS GROUP)

GTB

ELIZADE GROUP

CAVERTON OFFSHORE GROUP

CHICKEN REPUBLIC

NICON GROUP /Air Nigeria Nicon Insurance Nigeria

Re-Insurance Corporation Nicon Luxury Hotel The
Nicon Group - Lagos, Nigeria - Holdings include
investment companies, schools, real estate
holdings, transport companies and others Global
Fleet Oil and Gas, Nicon Hotels, Global Fleet
Industries Energy Bank

DOYIN GROUP OF COMPANIES /Global Soap &
Detergent Industries Limited, Consolidated Foods
and Beverages Limited Doyin Pharmaceutical
(Nigeria) Limited,Doyin Farms

BELLVIEW AIRLINES

PETRO INNET

MURITALA MUHAMMAD AIRPORT TERMINAL2 .

BI-COURTNEY

FAIRGATE GROUP

MAIN ONE

TASTY-FRIED CHICKEN-

ELEGANZA-

SKYE BANK

FCMB

TANTALIZERS-

SWEET SENSATION

ATLANTIC ENERGY

COSTAIN WEST AFRICA

-Oyo state is the largest producer of /Tobacco in
Nigeria
-Ondo state is the largest producer of oil after the
south-south
-Of the 28.6 million metric tonnes of cement
produced locally in Nigeria, 14 million metric
tonnes of this comes from Ogun State

-Ogun state has the largest concentration of
industries in Nigeria. Ota,sagamu and agbara
-Sagamu is the largest kola nut collecting center in
the nigeria

-Osun-osogbo international festival

-Yoruba pastors control 95% of religious tourism

Musicians

D'banj
Tiwa salvage
Davido
Wizkid
Olamide
Suspect
Korede bello
Reekado banks
Sheyi shey
Eedris Abdulkareem
Salawa Abeni - Waka singer
Sunny Ade - jùjú singer
Sade Adu
Tope Alabi
Yemi Alade - R&B and pop singe
Aṣa - R&B, country and pop singer-
songwriter
Alhaji Alamu Atatalo
Yinka Ayefele - gospel singer
Adewale Ayuba
Ayinde Bakare
Banky W - pop and R&B singer-songwriter
Adé Bantu
TY Bello - gospel sing singer and rapper

Femi Kuti - afrobeat, jazz singer-
songwriter and instrumentalist
Seun Kuti - afrobeat, Jazz singer-
L
Lagbaja
Niyola
Alhaji Abass Akande Obesere
Ebenezer Obey
Skales - rapper and singer
Sound Sultan
Fela Sowande
Sean tizzle

Can't remember all
My yoruba brothers and sisters can add to the list because it is not incomplete,
I didn't touch some areas..
Re: Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa by vicadex07(m): 8:26am On Feb 16, 2017
PrinceOgun:

Baifranpound safarigirl

Lol... Look at this coward calling for backup. It's obvious you can't handle me alone
Re: Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa by PrinceOgun: 8:26am On Feb 16, 2017
vicadex07:

Your mumu never do. Stop quoting 15th century tales by moonlight. They are all useless lies for all i care. We are presently in the 21st century and we all know and witnessed what happened in the Biafran war.

Typical tribal faced market man....hahaha u neva still tell me wetin make una special hahaha abi is greatness measured by ewedu abi gbegiri hahaha or maybr i shud ask my househelp from ibadan ..... Ooh lord m just warming up...hahaha
Re: Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa by ariesbull: 8:26am On Feb 16, 2017
PrinceOgun:

Hahaha typucal yoruba tribal faced coward he really had to bring his big bosses (edo and igbo) into the same thread u just shot yourself!!

You really saw it ....Me I saw his antics

Yet women or girls from Dahomey did a number on Yoruba and Hausa named them Yoruba Fulani took over Ilorin axis ,Benin used Lagos as a war camp

We know their history and every other

Don't mind their lies
Re: Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa by PrinceOgun: 8:30am On Feb 16, 2017
[[s]quote author=vicadex07 post=53758464]

Lmao...this will be your funeral. Give me a list of benin people and their acheivements just like the one below.

black mayor of Ireland -

Elizabeth Abimbola

-Helen
Grammy-1986 -

Professor Thomas Adeoye

Nigeria -

female industrialist -

first Architect 1952 -

Accountant in Nigeria -

Katherline okikiolu is

Samuel Layinka

Akinkunmi

Governor in Nigeria

car in Nigeria.

Olusoji fasuba is the fastest nigerian on 100m track event with 9.85 seconds(2006)

Ajayi agbebaku holds All time best record in nigeria's tripple jump event (1983)

Massai. (Kenya)

SAHARA ENERGY

GTB

ELIZADE GROUP

CAVERTON OFFSHORE GROUP

CHICKEN REPUBLIC

Industries Energy Bank

Obesere
Ebenezer Obey
Sound Sultan
Fela Sowande
Sean tizzle

Can't remember all
My yoruba brothers and sisters can add to the list because it is not incomplete,
[/quote][/s]

Market Man go copy wikipedia come ooo hahahaha ooh lord ..... U clearly said leave history behind past is past but i see u go dig trash come from many decades ago....... Hahaha i do not stilll get ur point i asked you a question tribal face you never still answer!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa by PrinceOgun: 8:34am On Feb 16, 2017
ariesbull:

You really saw it ....Me I saw his antics

Yet women or girls from Dahomey did a number on Yoruba and Hausa named them Yoruba Fulani took over Ilorin axis ,Benin used Lagos as a war camp

We know their history and every other

Don't mind their lies

HAHAHA bro me nor send them oo never did but this Market Man vicadex07 in particular i wan reset he tribal marks well for his face today!! I don mean the coward case!!

1 Like

Re: Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa by vicadex07(m): 8:34am On Feb 16, 2017
PrinceOgun:
[[s]quote author=vicadex07 post=53758464]

black mayor of Ireland -

Elizabeth Abimbola

-Helen
Grammy-1986 -

Professor Thomas Adeoye

Nigeria -

female industrialist -

first Architect 1952 -

Accountant in Nigeria -

Katherline okikiolu is

Samuel Layinka

Akinkunmi

Governor in Nigeria

car in Nigeria.

Massai. (Kenya)

SAHARA ENERGY

GTB

ELIZADE GROUP

CAVERTON OFFSHORE GROUP

CHICKEN REPUBLIC

Industries Energy Bank

BELLVIEW AIRLINES

PETRO INNET

MURITALA MUHAMMAD AIRPORT TERMINAL2 .

BI-COURTNEY

FAIRGATE GROUP

MAIN ONE

TASTY-FRIED CHICKEN-

ELEGANZA-

SKYE BANK

FCMB

TANTALIZERS-

SWEET SENSATION

ATLANTIC ENERGY

COSTAIN WEST AFRICA

-Oyo state is the largest producer of /Tobacco in
Nigeria
-Ondo state is the largest producer of oil after the
south-south
-Of the 28.6 million metric tonnes of cement
produced locally in Nigeria, 14 million metric
tonnes of this comes from Ogun State

-Ogun state has the largest concentration of
industries in Nigeria. Ota,sagamu and agbara
-Sagamu is the largest kola nut collecting center in
the nigeria

-Osun-osogbo international festival

-Yoruba pastors control 95% of religious tourism

Musicians

D'banj
Tiwa salvage
Davido
Wizkid
Olamide
Suspect
Korede bello
Reekado banks
Sheyi shey
Eedris Abdulkareem
Salawa Abeni - Waka singer
Sunny Ade - jùjú singer
Sade Adu
Tope Alabi
Yemi Alade - R&B and pop singe
Aṣa - R&B, country and pop singer-
songwriter
Alhaji Alamu Atatalo
Yinka Ayefele - gospel singer
Adewale Ayuba
Ayinde Bakare
Banky W - pop and R&B singer-songwriter
Adé Bantu
TY Bello - gospel sing singer and rapper

Femi Kuti - afrobeat, jazz singer-
Seun Kuti - afrobeat, Jazz singer-
L
Lagbaja
Niyola
Alhaji Abass Akande Obesere
Ebenezer Obey
Sound Sultan
Fela Sowande
Sean tizzle

Can't remember all
[/s]

Market Man go copy wikipedia come ooo hahahaha ooh lord ..... U clearly said leave history behind past is past but i see u go dig trash come from many decades ago....... Hahaha i do not stilll get ur point i asked you a question tribal face you never still answer!!

You are obviously very dumb. Try google yourself if you need confirmation of all I put up there.

By the way, am waiting for your own list, even if they are lies
Re: Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa by vicadex07(m): 8:37am On Feb 16, 2017
PrinceOgun:

HAHAHA bro me nor send them oo never did but this Market Man vicadex07 in particular i wan reset he tribal marks well for his face today!! I don mean the coward case!!

By the way, here is a Wikipedia link for you.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_scientists_and_scholars
Re: Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa by PrinceOgun: 8:39am On Feb 16, 2017
vicadex07:

You are obviously very dumb. Try google yourself if you need confirmation of all I put up there.

By the way, am waiting for your own list, even if they are lies

Lemme Ask you a simple question i pray your brain can comprehend it.

Do you admit that the man or men who moved for our independence from the british are NIGERIAS FOUNDING FATHERS?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ohi Of Okene, HRH Isah Okatahi Holds Grand Reception Of His Coronation In Style / Arrival Of New Olubadan - Saliu Adetunji / Oba Of Benin Indisposed -traditional Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.