Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa (26020 Views)

The Rift Between African-Americans And Recent African Immigrants To The US / Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi At Gabriel Igbinedion 85th Birthday (Photos) / Kayode Ogundamisi's Tweet About Ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa by PrinceOgun: 8:43am On Feb 16, 2017
Market Man vicadex07 i dey wait ooo..... Abi ewedu got ur tongue? Hahahahaha
Re: Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa by vicadex07(m): 8:44am On Feb 16, 2017
PrinceOgun:

Lemme Ask you a simple question i pray your brain can comprehend it.

Do you admit that the man or men who moved for our independence from the british are NIGERIAS FOUNDING FATHERS?

For every antony enahoro, there are many thousands of Obafemi Awolowo.

I have helped you to mention one person, mention others yourself
Re: Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa by PrinceOgun: 8:49am On Feb 16, 2017
vicadex07:

For every antony enahoro, there are many thousands of Obafemi Awolowo.

I have helped you to mention one person, mention others yourself

Hahahahaha i see it took you 40mins to sharply google it.

Now boy tell me what you found out!

WHO WAS THE FIRST MAN TO PUSH FOR INDEPENDENCE?

wen u lots were busy suckn the ballz of sur lugard in a cassava farm in ife hahahahahahaha

Oya oo I DEY WAIT!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa by vicadex07(m): 8:56am On Feb 16, 2017
PrinceOgun:

Hahahahaha i see it took you 40mins to sharply google it.

Now boy tell me what you found out!

WHO WAS THE FIRST MAN TO PUSH FOR INDEPENDENCE?

wen u lots were busy suckn the ballz of sur lugard in a cassava farm in ife hahahahahahaha

Oya oo I DEY WAIT!!!

You're such a dummy. I said mention more. Is that the only relevant benin man you know?

Stop fooling yourself. I have mentioned numerous Yoruba achievers in all aspects of life.

Politics, science, music, law, medicine, etc.

Am waiting for a comprehensive list from you, not this hide and seek you are doing... Dumbass
Re: Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa by PrinceOgun: 8:59am On Feb 16, 2017
vicadex07:

[s]You're such a dummy. I said mention more. Is that the only relevant benin man you know?

Stop fooling yourself. I have mentioned numerous Yoruba achievers in all aspects of life.

Politics, science, music, law, medicine, etc.

Am waiting for a comprehensive list from you, not this hide and seek you are doing... Dumbass[/s]

I ASKED YOU A QUEASTION ANSWER IT NA TRIBAL FACE!!
ANSWER MY QUESTION NA..... LAHO....BIKO

HAHAHAHA I BEG U FOR EDO N IGBO LANGUAGE HAHAHAHA ..... TODAY NA TODAY COWARD...
Re: Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa by vicadex07(m): 9:09am On Feb 16, 2017
PrinceOgun:

I ASKED YOU A QUEASTION ANSWER IT NA TRIBAL FACE!!
ANSWER MY QUESTION NA..... LAHO....BIKO

HAHAHAHA I BEG U FOR EDO N IGBO LANGUAGE HAHAHAHA ..... TODAY NA TODAY COWARD...

Answer your question yourself dumbass. Am not your Wikipedia.

By the way, I googled about Nigeria and I only saw Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba. Not once did I see edo on any write up about the history of Nigeria...even though enahoro was one of its founding fathers. You know why? You people are insignificant and Inconsequential...

Well, it's obvious you don't have anything else to say other than enahoro.

By the way, why are you kissing the arse of igbos who sodomized your king and molested your women during the Biafran war?

You are very shameless...
undecided
Re: Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa by PrinceOgun: 10:01am On Feb 16, 2017
[[s]quote author=vicadex07 post=53759864]

By the way, I googled about Nigeria and I only saw Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba. Not once did I see edo on any write up about the history of Nigeria...even though enahoro was one of its founding fathers. You know why? You people are insignificant and Inconsequential...

By the way, why are you kissing the arse of igbos who sodomized your king and molested your women during the Biafran war?

undecided
[/quote][/s]

Hahahah typical yoruba tribal faced coward.... I see u re -edited your first post lool.... Is dat confusion i smell...yes it is.....is ife aka uhe down to challenge in ibadan still not a village hahaha..... Even dat small rat in uhe u call ooni had to come down to suck d balls of oba of benin.

Hmm Anthony Enahoro THE FIRST MAN TO PUSH FOR INDEPENDENCE..... ur awowlowo dat commited suicide wit ratak n died like a rat dat He is....he is clearly shadowing Enahoro..... CASED CLOSED!!

hahahaha why does my househelp atinuke always cry wen i say m sendn her back to ibadan hahahah?
U ppl can fear to go back to povety hahaha

And tread carefully mey IGBO MATTER NOR SEND U TO EARLY OILY EWEDU GRAVE .....hahaha

1 Like

Re: Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa by vicadex07(m): 10:47am On Feb 16, 2017
PrinceOgun:
[[s]quote author=vicadex07 post=53759864]

undecided
[/s]

Hahahah typical yoruba tribal faced coward.... I see u re -edited your first post lool.... Is dat confusion i smell...yes it is.....is ife aka uhe down to challenge in ibadan still not a village hahaha..... Even dat small rat in uhe u call ooni had to xome down to suck d balls of oba of benin.

Hmm Anthony Enahoro THE FIRST MAN TO PUSH FOR INDEPENDENCE..... ur awowlowo dat commited suicide wit ratak n died like a rat dat He is clearly shadowing Enahoro..... CASED CLOSED!!

hahahaha why does my househelp atinuke always cry wen i say m sendn her back to ibadan hahahah?
U ppl can fear to go back povety hahaha

And tread carefully mey IGBO MATTER NOR SEND U TO EARLY WATERY OILY EWEDU GRAVE .....hahaha

So much grammatical errors in your write up... I can barely understand you.

It's pretty obvious I'm bantering with an illiterate not worth my time...

By the way, check out this post and commit suicide...

https://www.nairaland.com/3627472/10-cities-best-road-infrastructure.

I didn't see edo or benin there. Mind you, the op of that thread is Igbo. You can confirm yourself.
Re: Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa by PrinceOgun: 10:51am On Feb 16, 2017
[[s]quote author=vicadex07 post=53762748]

It's pretty obvious I'm bantering with an illiterate not worth my time...[/quote][/s]

RUN AWAY COWARD...... NA UR WAY..... INFACT IT IS IMBIBED IN ANY BABY BORN FROM YORUBALAND!!

I GO FINISH U FOR THIS THREAD!!
IF U WANNA TAKE IT FUTHER CONTACT ME LETS TAKE IT OUTSIDE!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa by PrinceOgun: 10:55am On Feb 16, 2017
vicadex07:

It's pretty obvious I'm bantering with an illiterate not worth my time...

LETS TAKE IT OUTSIDE!

UR MATTER DON REACH BASE!

Re: Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa by vicadex07(m): 11:08am On Feb 16, 2017
PrinceOgun:

LETS TAKE IT OUTSIDE!

UR MATTER DON REACH BASE!

Bloody eiye ediot.

I already said it, the only thing you people are known for in Nigeria today is prostitution, witchcraft and cultism and you just proved me right.

Anyways, you will soon learn that dirty cultists are no match for a Nigerian soldier... Eiye for that matter.

grin grin

Give me your address, I will come to your hood and beat you there no matter how plenty all of una be
Re: Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa by PrinceOgun: 11:12am On Feb 16, 2017
[[s]quote author=vicadex07 post=53763341]

Bloody eiye ediot.

I already said it, the only thing you people are known for in Nigeria today is prostitution, witchcraft and cultism and you just proved me right.

Anyways, you will soon learn that dirty cultists are no match for a Nigerian soldier... Eiye for that matter.

Give me your address, I will come to your hood and beat you there no matter how plenty all of una be[/quote][/s]

Liltle boy i sent you a mail...... Oya send me ur location......hahaha i love this... Kiss ur mama dats if u av one goodbye.

Come and proof dat u arent a coward!!
Hahahaha nairaland infant!!

TODAY NA TODAY!!
Re: Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa by PrinceOgun: 11:14am On Feb 16, 2017
vicadex07:

Bloody eiye ediot.

I already said it, the only thing you people are known for in Nigeria today is prostitution, witchcraft and

Give me your address, I will come to your hood and beat you there no matter how plenty all of una be

NO WHERE U GO RUN GO!!
HAHA U DONE DIG AM 6FEET DEEP!
GOT UR PIC ITS ALL I NEED!!
Re: Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa by vicadex07(m): 11:21am On Feb 16, 2017
PrinceOgun:
[[s]quote author=vicadex07 post=53763341]

Bloody eiye ediot.

Give me your address, I will come to your hood and beat you there no matter how plenty all of una be[/s]

Liltle boy i sent you a mail...... Oya send me ur location......hahaha i love this... Kiss ur mama dats if u av one goodbye.

Come and proof dat u arent a coward!!
Hahahaha nairaland infant!!

TODAY NA TODAY!!

I saw no bloody mail from you civilian. Why not just post it on this thread. If you're scared of giving me your address, come and meet me at the NA cantonment, Ikeja.
Re: Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa by PrinceOgun: 11:23am On Feb 16, 2017
vicadex07:

I saw no bloody mail from you civilian. Why not just post it on this thread. If you're scared of giving me your address, come and meet me at the NA cantonment, Ikeja.

YOU GOT MY MAIL YOU PUCCI MADE FROM EWEDU!!

DOESNT MATTER I GOT UR PIC!

SHEBI EIYE BE IDIOTS ABI!

U GO BEG FOR UR RITE TO BLEED...WHEN BEGGING ME TO KEEP UR PIECES!
Re: Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa by PrinceOgun: 11:25am On Feb 16, 2017
vicadex07:

THE PUCCI SHARPLY RUN GO CATONEMENT!!

HAHAHAHA YORUBA INFANT!!

COWARDICE DEY UNA SURNAME!!
Re: Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa by vicadex07(m): 11:27am On Feb 16, 2017
PrinceOgun:

THE PUCCI SHARPLY RUN GO CATONEMENT!!

HAHAHAHA YORUBA INFANT!!

COWARDICE DEY UNA SURNAME!!

Are you scared of coming here...

I live here by the way so don't sweat it. So you scared of the army. I thought eye boys were invisible
Re: Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa by PrinceOgun: 11:29am On Feb 16, 2017
vicadex07:

Are you scared of coming here...

I live here by the way so don't sweat it. So you scared of the army. I thought eye boys were invisible

NOR WORRY I GO SMOKE U OUT LIKE RAT!!
Re: Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa by vicadex07(m): 11:32am On Feb 16, 2017
PrinceOgun:

NOR WORRY I GO SMOKE U OUT LIKE RAT!!

I will be waiting.

Meanwhile, you now have my pics, mail and address. Post yours on this thread also if you aren't a coward
Re: Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa by AreaFada2: 12:01pm On Feb 16, 2017
vicadex07:

I asked a simple question. Stop beating about the bush.

Let's start mentioning the collective accomplishments of both tribes today. Stop quoting history of about 500 years that can be easily manipulated and distorted. Or is there no greatness in the benin man today?

We owe you no explanation. If not for your SW people who meddle into Benin historical narrative, we have no business with you guys. We all know being very loud and excessively boastful is a normal stuff in SW.
Go ahead and show your prick claiming that it is bigger than other people's own that you have not seen..

I remember one argument with a young SE guy 20 years ago. He claimed Benin people didn't go to school. Then I asked him who was the official personal doctor to President Nnamdi Azikiwe (an Igbo man) who accompanied him to the Caribbean during January 1966 coup. He did not know. I also asked him who was the longest serving physician to Nigerian heads of State. He did not know either. These people were two Benin doctors. Both of whom I happen t know and one was even my UK alma matter. Mind you, this argument centred simply on education. Not to brag.

Ignorant people abound everywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa by PrinceOgun: 12:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
AreaFada2:

We owe you explanation. If not for your SW people who meddle into Benin historical narrative, we have no business with you guys. We all know being very loud and excessively boastful is a normal stuff in SW.
Go ahead and show your prick claiming that it is bigger than other people's own that you have not seen..

I remember one argument with a young SE guy 20 years ago. He claimed Benin people didn't go to school. Then I asked him who was the official personal doctor to President Nnamdi Azikiwe (an Igbo man) who accompanied him to the Caribbean during January 1966 coup. He did not know. I also asked him who was the longest serving physician to Nigerian heads of State. He did not know either. These people were two Benin doctors. Both of whom I happen t know and one was even my UK alma matter. Mind you, this argument centred simply on education. Not to brag.

BRO YORUBAS R THE MOST IGNORANT TYPE OF NIGERIANS U CAN MEET ANYWHERE!!

NA UNTOP MEDDLING IN EDO MATTER DEM GO PERISH!! LIKE DAT PUNK vicadex07 DAT IS JOINING AWOLOWO SOON

1 Like

Re: Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa by vicadex07(m): 12:42pm On Feb 16, 2017
AreaFada2:

We owe you explanation. If not for your SW people who meddle into Benin historical narrative, we have no business with you guys. We all know being very loud and excessively boastful is a normal stuff in SW.

Lmao... You have no point whatsoever. For every one of those individuals above you just mentioned, we have thousands or even millions of them more in the Yoruba tribe....

I hope you get me now. This is what I want us to argue about. If you think otherwise, let's hear it.
Re: Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa by AreaFada2: 1:02pm On Feb 16, 2017
vicadex07:

Lmao... You have no point whatsoever. For every one of those individuals above you just mentioned, we have thousands or even millions of them more in the Yoruba tribe....

I hope you get me now. This is what I want us to argue about. If you think otherwise, let's hear it.

Sorry. I am not going into prick display with you. Go on with your boasting as you do with both history and everything else. If doing so fills the obvious gaping vacuum in your daily life, suit yourself o. Go ahead.

I am strictly here to correct history that you guys want to use ogboju, agbero style and numerical advantage to force on people. Period.

PS: I meant we owe you no explanation at the beginning of my previous post.
Re: Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa by vicadex07(m): 1:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
AreaFada2:

Sorry. I am not going into prick display with you. Go on with your boasting as you do with both history and everything else. If doing so fills the obvious gaping vacuum in your daily life, suit yourself o. Go ahead.

I am strictly here to correct history that you guys want to use ogboju, agbero style and numerical advantage to force on people. Period.

I swear that wasn't my intention. Check from the first thread... The dickk measuring contest started btw one edonation and some igbo tribal warlords.

I only opted in when she started mentioning Yoruba just to bolster her arguments with the igbo monikers. Just like you, am only here to defend the truth.

Ciao
Re: Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 16, 2017
Nigeria is a den of tribalism or ethnicity. just look at dis thread & see d display of PRIDE & STUPIDITY from a people from a particular region

I fear for u. with all this so called brains & achievement and your country still backward & living in dark age? One can't even point to any meaningful state in dat shitholee country. whites don't recognise u as igbo hausa yoruba. keep, arguing over squabbles - we are better than you, we are d first educated tribe, we are most educated tribe, we have thousands of billionaires, we are d largest tribe, we are first this we are first that. singing one's praise is?

this ethnicity stuff is a disaster waiting to explode & sadly in so called religious houses is even high. NO COUNTRY CAN EVER DEVELOP WHERE THERE IS DIVERSE LANGUAGES. TOWER OF BABEL COMES TO MIND

chest beating over vanities & worthless tins under d sun

non of u invented internet, satellite, phones, electricity, computers, aeroplane, cars & so on. Keep wallowing in tribalism & chest beating while some countries are already in 22 century.

No tribally infested human being can ever make heaven. I'm not a tribalist & dat is why people are always shocked whenever I tell them my tribe.

We are all insignificant in the sight of God. Be wise fellow & upgrade spiritually .

1 Like

Re: Pope Resolves Rift Between Igbinedion And Oba Erediauwa by EdoNation(f): 5:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
PrinceOgun:
Market Man vicadex07 i dey wait ooo..... Abi ewedu got ur tongue? Hahahahaha

Lmao grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arrival Of New Olubadan - Saliu Adetunji / Ohi Of Okene, HRH Isah Okatahi Holds Grand Reception Of His Coronation In Style / African Queens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.