Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

APC Is Fraud; Nigerians Should Ask Of Their President Not Recovered Loots - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is Fraud; Nigerians Should Ask Of Their President Not Recovered Loots (738 Views)

2018 World Cup: Senate Urges FG To Fund Super Eagles With Recovered Loots / What We Always Do With Recovered Loots - EFCC / FG: N565bn Recovered Loots Forms Part Of 2017 Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Is Fraud; Nigerians Should Ask Of Their President Not Recovered Loots by Tadeus(m): 3:34pm On Feb 12, 2017
APC are playing smart on Nigerians coz they know we can be easily deceived.

Their new game is recovery loots. They jst using these strategies to distract us. This week, we will stil hear that they recover billions of dollars buh Nigerian economy is stil in recess.

They should produce president buhari first. We need Mr president to get us out of recession.

Nigerians should wise up

#Ourmumudondo#

1 Like

Re: APC Is Fraud; Nigerians Should Ask Of Their President Not Recovered Loots by vanbonattel: 3:36pm On Feb 12, 2017
We have now known their tactics. They use propaganda to cover their ineptitude. The crime of a missing president is worse than of ALLEGED looted funds.

1 Like

Re: APC Is Fraud; Nigerians Should Ask Of Their President Not Recovered Loots by Kundagarten: 3:50pm On Feb 12, 2017
Does anyone know if bubu arrived yesterday as promised? I have been checking online news about his arrival am drawing blanks.
Re: APC Is Fraud; Nigerians Should Ask Of Their President Not Recovered Loots by 9jalyte: 3:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
The vanguard of the pre-Independence generation (those born between 1914 and 1960) are dying out, but it is historically inaccurate to tar them all with the same brush as the military opportunists who usurped power on January 15, 1966 and proceeded, sometimes methodically, but mostly erratically, to kill the concept of Nigeria. We did have insightful, self-sacrificial leaders such as Obafemi Awolowo, Sam Aluko, Michael Okpara, Akanu Ibiam, Udo Udoma, Aminu Kano, Kashim Ibrahim, and on his good days, Ahmadu Bello, the famed Sarduana of Sokoto. Then followed the Age of Unreason: Ironsi, Gowon, Babangida, Abacha, Abubakar, a virtual rogues' gallery of nonentities, fronting a bland facade of smug incompetence, ignorance, greed, petty felony and official malfeasance, with each trying to outdo the other in squirreling off the commonwealth (to build mausoleums-on-hills, in Minna and Ota, of all places?), subverting the rule of law, and undermining all structures of civic engagement, from universities to the Press to the Judiciary and to culture itself. Ironically, the military, once the pride of colonial British warfare, with a tradition of excellence in combat from Burma to the Congo, was equally laid waste by the buccaneer class of war profiteers. A once promising Bantu civilization was brought forcefully to its knees; drug peddling replaced education as the profession of choice amongst the Young & Impressionable. Because of Buhari's abbreviated rule in 1985, and the abomination of Babangida's cartel-as-Presidency, most discerning Nigerians (wrongly) assumed that if Buhari was truly the anti-Babangida, he couldn't be all that bad. It turns out that he could, and was. Unthinkably, unbelievably, Buhari was, indeed, worse than Babangida. Who would have thought that?
I had my early misgivings about Buhari's Second Coming, mostly based on his complete disdain for all intellectual matters, and a stoic refusal at self-improvement since his post-adolescent NDA days, even in elementary affairs such as reading, writing, herding cows (Yes, I know arithmetic was never his strong point, but 97-5% is a Bridge Too Far even for Primary III arithmetics). Yet, Mr Buhari has, strikingly, surpassed even my low expectations. I had hoped that he would eventually, given time and support, find his feet in government and lift up this ill-served nation. I was, therefore, prepared to forgive his many faults, including an unfortunate foot-in-the-mouth disease, which typically recrudesces on exposure to foreign microphones. Alas, Mr Buhari clearly has no feet.
This is our President as he truly is. He came into power as a sore winner; he would likely leave power on a medical gurney- or in utter disgrace. This country has tragically lurched from the cul-de-sac of Jonathan's incompetence to the swamplands of Buhari's provincial ignorance. May this unfortunate country never again have a leader with such a level of indolence, pettiness, ethnic prejudice, and disdain for informed opinion. Mr Jonathan was very bad, I had (wrongly) assumed that his epoch was the nadir; it is beginning to look as if Mr Buhari is potentially just as bad, albeit in different ways.
How unlucky can any nation be?
Re: APC Is Fraud; Nigerians Should Ask Of Their President Not Recovered Loots by Tadeus(m): 9:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
vanbonattel:
We have now known their tactics. They use propaganda to cover their ineptitude. The crime of a missing president is worse than of ALLEGED looted funds.

Gbam!!!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!!!!!!:tension As Abuja Lawyer Blocks Magu's Confirmation, Writes Senate / See The Reason Nigerian Government Stopped Plans To Send Man To Space / Speak with me to prove you are healthy, Fayose tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.