Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

IBADAN....KIA Electrical Expert "Rewire" Needed Urgently - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / IBADAN....KIA Electrical Expert "Rewire" Needed Urgently (921 Views)

Good Rewire Needed For My Mazda 626 / Please Recommend A Very Good Auto Electrician (rewire) / How My Rewire Tried To Trick Me By Turning Off VSC Light Without Fixing VSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IBADAN....KIA Electrical Expert "Rewire" Needed Urgently by MrBlock: 3:51pm On Feb 12, 2017
I would be most greatful if anyone can recommend to me a very competent rewire in IBADAN that is great with KIA vehicles.

My vehicle cranks but won't start and my rewire has been unable to fix it. Today they say it's fuse tomorrow they say it's sensor...all trial & error.

I can be reached on 08051923456. Thanks.
Re: IBADAN....KIA Electrical Expert "Rewire" Needed Urgently by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:13pm On Feb 12, 2017
MrBlock:
I would be most greatful if anyone can recommend to me a very competent rewire in IBADAN that is great with KIA vehicles.

My vehicle cranks but won't start and my rewire has been unable to fix it. Today they say it's fuse tomorrow they say it's sensor...all trial & error.

Start your story from the very beginning

Name of car:
Year
Model
Engine size
Mileage
Purchase type (Toks/New)

Then start explaining how the problem started.

Re: IBADAN....KIA Electrical Expert "Rewire" Needed Urgently by MrBlock: 5:34pm On Feb 12, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Start your story from the very beginning

Name of car:
Year
Model
Engine size
Mileage
Purchase type (Toks/New)

Then start explaining how the problem started.

Okay.
Its a KIA Spectra 2002 model with a 1.8L 4plug engine and was purchased toks.

After my Mechanic removed and refit my gear to fix the damaged automatic gear clutch, the vehicle refused to start. I obviously knew they must have mistakenly tampered with a wire during the process hence I didn't bother myself until I became impatient as after all efforts by 2 separate rewires, the vehicle didn't start. This has never happened before. I have ordered them to hands off it as I don't want them to damage something else.
Re: IBADAN....KIA Electrical Expert "Rewire" Needed Urgently by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
MrBlock:

Okay.
Its a KIA Spectra 2002 model with a 1.8L 4plug engine and was purchased toks.

After my Mechanic removed and refit my gear to fix the damaged automatic gear clutch, the vehicle refused to start. I obviously knew they must have mistakenly tampered with a wire during the process hence I didn't bother myself until I became impatient as after all efforts by 2 separate rewires, the vehicle didn't start. This has never happened before. I have ordered them to hands off it as I don't want them to damage something else.

2 sensors ensure your vehicle starts. The crank and cam position sensors. Let me google engine type, I'll get back to you in a moment.
Re: IBADAN....KIA Electrical Expert "Rewire" Needed Urgently by lakefist(m): 10:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
MrBlock:

I have someone here that help me with wiring issues. He is quite good i tell u.
Re: IBADAN....KIA Electrical Expert "Rewire" Needed Urgently by MrBlock: 2:21am On Feb 13, 2017
lakefist:

I have someone here that help me with wiring issues. He is quite good i tell u.

Can you please provide me with his contact details. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: IBADAN....KIA Electrical Expert "Rewire" Needed Urgently by MrBlock: 2:21am On Feb 13, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

2 sensors ensure your vehicle starts. The crank and cam position sensors. Let me google engine type, I'll get back to you in a moment.

Ok boss. Really appreciate.
Re: IBADAN....KIA Electrical Expert "Rewire" Needed Urgently by lakefist(m): 11:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
MrBlock:

Can you please provide me with his contact details. Thanks in anticipation.

Tell him from Loko - I own nissan versa

He stays around fuoye close to alakia.

He is quite good.

(1) (Reply)

Make Cool Cash On Uber Weekly Up To 150k. Have Gat All You Need. / The New Tesla Model 3 Will Drive 1,000,000 Miles Before You Service It / Buy You Nigeria Used And Tokunbo Cars. Cheap And Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.