Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,025 members, 7,807,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs (30551 Views)

Two Nigerians Arrested As India Busts Nigerian-Afghan Heroin Cartel / Sidechic Flees As Wife Busts Her Husband In Lagos / EFCC busts OOU, arrests students, recovers millions, cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
southpole:

Don't forget that militancy is an act of terrorism. Terrorism basically means a premeditated act of violence which involved unlawful use of force by a group against another or against a government or a state. sponsored by an individual, a group or state. You will agree that bokoharam is fighting against the state and militants are also fighting against the state and both groups employ the used of violence and both have killed. IPOB will soon gradaute to a terrorist group just like bokoharam when it ( ipob) begin to carry weapons to fight the state. So you see terrorism is not only in the north, the only difference is the size of sponsorship which determined the magnitude of violence.
If ur prayer is dat IPOB will graduate to terrorism it will not work. Ibos are too busy making their money and to dem anything dat is not about d money Count dem out. Only Muslims and i repeat only muslims have d mind of blowing themselves up.

About militany, i have found out a trend dat Muslims or northerners always like finding allies wen they comit crimes. How many persons has militants kill? U come here to tell me to classify dem with terrorists and yet Osibanjo entered d creek comfortably and came out knowing fully well dat those guys are peaceful just dat their lands has been destroyed by d same oil used to develop other parts of d country.
When d international community talks about terrorism in Nigeria they never mention niger delta now next time go and advice dem to include niger delta. Rubbish
Re: India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 12, 2017
focus7:
Uchenna 28 from the SE must have been framed, as a Jew he cannot be involved with drugs, they are hard workers.
hardworkers in the drug peddling industry.. Hahaha hahaha.

1 Like

Re: India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs by mvem(m): 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2017
damagepbuh:

Hahaha omo see defence.
Dubious is meant for yorubas
Corruption is left for hausas
Drugs is meant for ibos. Thank God u didnt put drugs in ur list.
And i hope it was for those things u mentioned dat nigeria was declared unsafe
...guy no dey deceive urself.....i dont know what u mean.You sell drugs and do 419 u no call am dubious and also what do u mean that hausa are the only ones corrupt....everyone is, infact the southerner is worst.Am igbo and lets be sincere, the nigerians overseas in china, US, india, brazil etc more than 70 percent are southerners and most are from the east.....the fear of those foreigners outside toward nigerians is because of what they see and hear us do when we re abroad/overseas.wether dubious, drug or corrupt all na thesame thing....and ur stereotyping no hold water, is very untrue....

1 Like

Re: India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
mvem:
...guy no dey deceive urself.....i dont know what u mean.You sell drugs and do 419 u no call am dubious and also what do u mean that hausa are the only ones corrupt....everyone is, infact the southerner is worst.Am igbo and lets be sincere, the nigerians overseas in china, US, india, brazil etc more than 70 percent are southerners and most are from the east.....the fear of those foreigners outside toward nigerians is because of what they see and hear us do when we re abroad/overseas.wether dubious, drug or corrupt all na thesame thing....and ur stereotyping no hold water, is very untrue....
D dubiousness of Ibos in Onitsha doesnt go past dis country but d yahoo yahoo of yorubas is notable worldwide dat is wat i meant.
Talk oof corruption, Abacha, Dasuki, Yakubu, hope they are all ibos.
Nigeria was internationally recognized as a dangerous countrt to travel hope ibos are also responsible.
Now go bak to my post and read carefully, u will understand dat wat am saying is dat Hausas Ibos and Yorubas all contribute meaningfully to d defamation of d name of nigeria internationally. So no tribe shud pretend as if they dont contribute to soiling d name of dis country
Re: India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs by pedrilo: 10:10pm On Feb 12, 2017
damagepbuh:

But someone who cheered boko haram to keep destroying d north was banned. And d mods wont see anything wrong with ur comment.
Now let me educate u, d present leadership is an alliance btw north and west and yet both zones are suffering.
Before one Ibo man dies of hunger 20 hausas and 10 yorubas must have died of hunger. We dont even need to be at d countries political echelon before we succed. So as educated as d west claim to be, they can keep romancing d north knowing how backwards those guys have beem drawing dis country .

I see it pains westerners dat all they do in d south south is taxi driving while in d west Ibos are controlling businesses. I have no iota of resentment towards d west but its so unfortunate that they see Ibos as their greatest enemies
u r shameless! Go tell ur people to stop disgracing this country, stop bragging about how u people survive on criminal proceeds. Dem swear 4 una?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
pedrilo:
u r shameless! Go tell ur people to stop disgracing this country, stop bragging about how u people survive on criminal proceeds. Dem swear 4 una?
I can see yahoo yahoo and terrorism is not also a disgrace. Ok sir. Let it pain u enof dat in ur own state we rule ur markets. U can die of jealousy, do i look like i care??
Re: India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs by AngelicBeing: 10:49pm On Feb 12, 2017
GameGod:
Just look at the shape of Uchenna's head- you can tell where he's from cheesy
tongue
Re: India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs by jagorinho: 11:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
damagepbuh:

Guy am not comparing anybody to anybody here. All am saying is dat wen u consider general economic lever or rather poverty level north comes first, followed by d west. Easterners may not have more dan enough but there businesses give dem a very comfortable life
go and sit somewhere!! i think this chest beating of a thing is in the dna of your people, look i served in the east and i used that 1 year to study your people very well.Look there is poverty everywhere in the country, is it not the same east young men are beating themselves just to a note out of those laura ikeji sprayed at her wedding?
Re: India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 12, 2017
jagorinho:

go and sit somewhere!! i think this chest beating of a thing is in the dna of your people, look i served in the east and i used that 1 year to study your people very well.Look there is poverty everywhere in the country, is it not the same east young men are beating themselves just to a note out of those laura ikeji sprayed at her wedding?
Yes there is poverty everywhere but poverty get levels. Where an Ibo cries for lack of money, look well a yoruba must av already died of hunger. U served in east U were so lucky u shud either be employed by now or have ur own business after such an experience. If not den u are a slowpoke
Re: India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs by yayankainuwa: 11:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
Uchenna! .....does that name means anything to u?

1 Like

Re: India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs by jagorinho: 11:21pm On Feb 12, 2017
damagepbuh:

Yes there is poverty everywhere but poverty get levels. Where an Ibo cries for lack of money, look well a yoruba must av already died of hunger. U served in east U were so lucky u shud either be employed by now or have ur own business after such an experience. If not den u are a slowpoke
why would i stay in a place where 60% of the natives have left for greener pasture? Mr man!! there is nothing in the east,NOTHING!!! i served in a local government without a single a.t.m.pls stop boasting and move out of that cave like your other blodas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs by mvem(m): 6:57am On Feb 13, 2017
damagepbuh:

D dubiousness of Ibos in Onitsha doesnt go past dis country but d yahoo yahoo of yorubas is notable worldwide dat is wat i meant.
Talk oof corruption, Abacha, Dasuki, Yakubu, hope they are all ibos.
Nigeria was internationally recognized as a dangerous countrt to travel hope ibos are also responsible.
Now go bak to my post and read carefully, u will understand dat wat am saying is dat Hausas Ibos and Yorubas all contribute meaningfully to d defamation of d name of nigeria internationally. So no tribe shud pretend as if they dont contribute to soiling d name of dis country
...you are still saying thesame thing,before bokoharam western countries still caution there people coming to nigeria...u talk of abacha what of ur governors, ur senators, ur ministers, ur perm secretaries in the ministry, the common man trying the outsmart others, is that not being dubious and corrupt.All these people also made nigeria have a bad name, its not just abacha or ibb its everyone.nigeria is very dangerous to travel to and one very major reason is kidnapping which is very popular in the east and very absent in the north.Some igbos hardly come back home because of this.And u say being dubious only happens within the country, who told u so.You think people dont behave thesame way they behave in nigeria when they travel overseas.What of the fake drugs that we were experts in doing, u think foreigners never knew about that....your stereotyping is wrong.....
Re: India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs by mvem(m): 7:02am On Feb 13, 2017
damagepbuh:

...what opportunity is in the east that u cannot find in other part of the country...infact igbos tend to travel to portharcourt,lagos,calabar,kano,kaduna,abuja to seek for greener pastures....abia is very dry na only keke full everywhere, owerri na hotel business everywhere, enugu dey try small, anambra the normal hustle and outsmart ur brother way, ebonyi still dey open up to development....nothing dey east

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs by Ijaya123: 7:52am On Feb 13, 2017
obamd:
The most successful Nigerians are still Ibo tongue

e.g. Dangote, Alakija...
Re: India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs by seangy4konji: 9:14am On Feb 13, 2017
impressive...
Re: India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs by Lowoa: 10:04am On Feb 13, 2017
EWAagoyin:
it better for me afonja to do yahoo yahoo...be caught and sentence to 2 to 5years and be deported back home alive than for a flatron to be caught hawking hard drugs in far away east and his corpse been deported back home... both are bad but one is more wise than the other.

Na dem........................

Re: India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs by militarily: 2:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
Hmmm
Re: India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs by kuuljay(m): 9:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
shamecurls:
When re they sending his corpse to Nigeria?

That should be the next question!

Burial ceremony don set for that way be that...
grin grin grin obituary posters go read.." Our illustrious son has departed"
Re: India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs by Syphonn(m): 8:12am On Oct 07, 2017
Fraudsters are all over the world. You can walk into their nests if you are not mindful of how you do things that relate to your finances. So what would you do? Would you rather protect your debit card against fraud or are you going to enrich on someone else without your notice?
With debit cards, however, it becomes an entirely different. You have to safeguard them very well with the mentality that thieves are all over. They have the capacity to take money directly from your accounts. That is why they are the major targets.

READ MORE
http://www.busygisting.com/ways-to-protect-your-debit-card-against-fraudsters/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead / Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Motorcyclist In Benue (Photos) / Gang Members Of 'Ghana' Engage Police In Gun Battle. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.