Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi (29863 Views)

Adamu And Umar Chinoko, 2 ABU Lecturers Kidnapped In Kaduna State / Kids Kidnapped In Aba, Kept In Caskets, Bakassi Boys Rescue Them (Video) / Soldier Kidnapped In Calabar As He Leaves Bank (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 12, 2017
convicted kidnappers should be executed

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
saaedlee:

Source : NAN, https://ukeyibio..com.ng/2017/02/former-dss-state-director-and-channels.html?m=1
A country where a Governor was kidnapped how much more an ex DSS director.
Kogi is becoming more notorious by the day.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi by tafabaloo(m): 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2017
Ok
Re: Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi by edo3(m): 9:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
Am a second xpert 2 oooo.
Re: Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi by MadeInSpain2015(m): 9:31pm On Feb 12, 2017
This one go pay Big money well well.....Obe s
Re: Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi by MadeInSpain2015(m): 9:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
This one go pay Big money well well.....Obe so
Re: Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi by Kazrem(m): 9:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
Former DSS and current security analyst kidnapped. Funny

1 Like

Re: Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi by Dongreat(m): 9:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
If you actually feel sorry for this guys then you are weak. These guys and other leaders had opportunity to make this country safe for all, with the huge resources at their disposal they prefer looting and and private security to themselves. And he called himself a security expert. An expert? You got be having a laugh.

If you like quote me to insult, but I have no joy for Nigerian politicians or leaders cos they are all heartless and selfish.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi by Dongreat(m): 9:34pm On Feb 12, 2017
Kazrem:
Former DSS and current security analyst kidnapped. Funny

Like the chief security expert of the FBI was kidnapped. Hilarious.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi by mangood74: 9:34pm On Feb 12, 2017
WE NEED STATE POLICE NOW
IT'S EVIDENT THAT THE CURRENT SECURITY FORMATIONS IS OVER BURDENED. #RESTRUCTURENIGERIANOW
Re: Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
OlujobaSamuel:
not surprising, a sitting gov was kidnapped in nigeria, a sitting agf was assasinated in cold blood, how much more a retired personel.
crazy tinz full our nation, make God help us

When was a sitting governor kidnapped?

3 Likes

Re: Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi by greggng: 9:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
Does it mean he doesn't go out with security?

1 Like

Re: Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi by kaffyadeakeem(f): 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2017
Upon all his security tips. Nkan mbe

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2017
wow! I just dunno what to say. . . I can't comment because these men with their owl characteristics fit dey observe us here.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi by joe4real12: 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2017
gift01:
I suspect DSS cos the guy has been making unraveling findings for Channels. Always enjoyed his analysis. Hope they wont come after me
grin grin grin
U dey fear? grin grin
Re: Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
kaffyadeakeem:
Upon all his security tips. Nkan mbe
name ONLY one perfect human( dead or undead)
Re: Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi by OlujobaSamuel: 9:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
Haute:

When was a sitting governor kidnapped?
Ngige was abducted when he was a governor in anambra.
even though na govt kidnap am, na still kidnap ooo

1 Like

Re: Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
greggng:
Does it mean he doesn't go out with security?
does it mean u read the passage and u concluded its talking about going out with security? kai illiteracy. !
Re: Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 12, 2017
OlujobaSamuel:

Ngige was abducted when he was a governor in anambra.
even though na govt kidnap am, na still kidnap ooo

Lol...never heard of it.
Re: Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi by greggng: 10:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
VajanahDischaj:
does it mean u read the passage and u concluded its talking about going out with security? kai illiteracy. !

I think you re the illiterate here. First and for most an illiterate is someone who cannot read and write. I am teaching u cos I know you don't know. Read through that passage again you willl understand is a news flash promising to provide more details soon. However what I asked was just an innocent question. I said does it mean he was not giving a security to move around? My question does not mean conclusion in anyway. It shows you ve low iQ

3 Likes

Re: Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi by nemynely(m): 10:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
My God! I hope dis is not true! embarassed, because if it is, if someone with his level of security pedigree can b picked up, wot hope is left for ordinary citizens like me
Re: Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi by Centurion04: 10:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
Its a pity anyway....I b'liv wen he finally makes it out he'll also treat his viewers to 'successful tips on how to escape kidnappers den'.
Re: Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi by AngelicBeing: 10:22pm On Feb 12, 2017
Dongreat:
If you actually feel sorry for this guys then you are weak. These guys and other leaders had opportunity to make this country safe for all, with the huge resources at their disposal they prefer looting and and private security to themselves. And he called himself a security expert. An expert? You got be having a laugh.

If you like quote me to insult, but I have no joy for Nigerian politicians or leaders cos they are all heartless and selfish.
cool
Re: Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi by azimibraun: 10:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
He was in Asaba days ago and I even said hello to him. He was at the commissioning of the Northwest mega station.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi by Centurion04: 10:24pm On Feb 12, 2017
Kogi vs DSS.....part 2 loading! grin
Re: Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi by azimibraun: 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2017
Is this the same Kogi Audu Abubakar managed as Governor? PDP introduced thuggery and the thugs are out of patronage politically and the have moved to kidnapping. It's not late to put a stop to this madness.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi by vislabraye(m): 10:31pm On Feb 12, 2017
thisisayus:
Mo gbe o.
After all the security tips he'll be dishing out on channels like he knows it all?
I've always known these people are just lucky to be where they are and not cos they know the technical know-how
You see what i do say about all these people that will come online to blab like they are perfect in their field (Motivational speakers included)
those "start something today" entrepreneur coach wanna be especially Awosika
they know NADA, someone will be telling me to apply summation FX in deterimng the outcome of my life, they'll even tell me to start small like pure water business (Their FADA!) even when they are into white collar jobs like they know it all

Check this out jare
https://www.nairaland.com/3624014/very-clean-tokunbo-toyota-corolla

grin . You dey vex.
Dem talk say, "physician, heal yourself". I'm becoming careful of all these so called gurus. I'll like to know how ll get released

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi by Hanendez(m): 10:46pm On Feb 12, 2017
AlphaStyles:
Eyah
Do not take the name of the Lord in vain. Exodus 20:7
Re: Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi by Themandator: 10:51pm On Feb 12, 2017
thisisayus:
Mo gbe o.
After all the security tips he'll be dishing out on channels like he knows it all?
I've always known these people are just lucky to be where they are and not cos they know the technical know-how
You see what i do say about all these people that will come online to blab like they are perfect in their field (Motivational speakers included)
those "start something today" entrepreneur coach wanna be especially Awosika
they know NADA, someone will be telling me to apply summation FX in deterimng the outcome of my life, they'll even tell me to start small like pure water business (Their FADA!) even when they are into white collar jobs like they know it all

Check this out jare
https://www.nairaland.com/3624014/very-clean-tokunbo-toyota-corolla

You are right, my dear..............start small ,start small.........small in today's naija na millions .
Re: Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi by mindtricks: 11:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
We can joke and laugh about it after all we ourselves are not the one who was kidnapped.
How we as a people have sunk this low remains a mystery?
Re: Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi by lastpage: 11:21pm On Feb 12, 2017
sylviaeo:
Make God help am

God ke?

He is a security analyst or have you not heard him speak on TV?

This is the time for him to put all that bullshyte he has been saying on TV, into practice!
grin grin

Leave Chisos out of it o!

Like "RAMBO", he will be free very soon.... Actor nor dey die for film
undecided undecided

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi by bigpicture001: 11:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
....somthing bad should b done to him for all I care..mayb his leg broken or one hand cut off so he wl see Hw enjoyable he and his men put innocent ppl tru in dia tutor room all in d name of investigation.i hate d dss!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Of Man Shot Dead In Ekiti Cries Out: “This World Is Full Of Wicked People" / 12 Facts To Know About The New F-SARS / Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.