Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,497 members, 7,808,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

How To Earn With Infolink Ad Network - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Earn With Infolink Ad Network (723 Views)

Accounts Needed Asap Revenuehits, Infolink, Addynamo,media.net / Who's Using Infolinks Ad Network Here? Does It Pay? / What Ad Network Is The Best To Monitize A Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Earn With Infolink Ad Network by GoodyOG: 7:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
NAIRALANDERS N WEBMASTERS,AM HAVING PROBLEM IN EARNING WITH INFOLINK..

my blog has been approved and i have placed the ad codes on my blog and the ads are showing but my dashboard is still reading $ 0.0 for almost a week now.....

pls does anyone who has an idea about it ....
Re: How To Earn With Infolink Ad Network by Interesting15: 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2017
Well, I didn't see their ad on your blog (mobile view)
Re: How To Earn With Infolink Ad Network by GoodyOG: 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
Interesting15:
Well, I didn't see their ad on your blog (mobile view)
I REMOVED IT OUT OF FAUSTRATION
have you had experience with infolink
Re: How To Earn With Infolink Ad Network by Interesting15: 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2017
GoodyOG:

I REMOVED IT OUT OF FAUSTRATION
have you had experience with infolink

Hahaha.

When you put it on your blog, what was your traffic like? Up to 2000?
Re: How To Earn With Infolink Ad Network by GoodyOG: 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2017
Interesting15:

Hahaha.

When you put it on your blog, what was your traffic like? Up to 2000?
but i have gotten 25000 page view this week alone
Re: How To Earn With Infolink Ad Network by Interesting15: 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2017
GoodyOG:

but i have gotten 25000 page view this week alone
That's strange though.

Perhaps you should contact their reps
Re: How To Earn With Infolink Ad Network by GoodyOG: 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
Interesting15:
That's strange though.
Perhaps you should contact their reps
ok
Re: How To Earn With Infolink Ad Network by Mikeshiangala(m): 10:28pm On Feb 12, 2017
dude 25000 page views? what analytics are you using?
Re: How To Earn With Infolink Ad Network by Interesting15: 10:48pm On Feb 12, 2017
GoodyOG:

ok
Your traffic comes from Google?
Re: How To Earn With Infolink Ad Network by GoodyOG: 11:07pm On Feb 12, 2017
Interesting15:
Your traffic comes from Google?
ya but facebook and nairaland tops
Re: How To Earn With Infolink Ad Network by Interesting15: 8:00am On Feb 13, 2017
GoodyOG:

ya but facebook and nairaland tops

Ops. I would have said you should consider affiliate (or just use an all-in-one service like viglink)

But if you get about 100,000 page views a month (according to your claims that you get up to 25,000 page views this week), then consider approaching someone trustworthy with Adsense and share (in fact, many people would jump on the opportunity so long your blog is well in place and having a reasonable amount of visitors)

But I will personally advise you to go for those with Adsense that has 'stood-the-test-of-times (I.e those with Adsense accounts that are 'old') - that will make it unlikely to be disabled.
Re: How To Earn With Infolink Ad Network by GoodyOG: 9:10am On Feb 13, 2017
Interesting15:

Ops. I would have said you should consider affiliate (or just use an all-in-one service like viglink)

But if you get about 100,000 page views a month (according to your claims that you get up to 25,000 page views this week), then consider approaching someone trustworthy with Adsense and share (in fact, many people would jump on the opportunity so long your blog is well in place and having a reasonable amount of visitors)

But I will personally advise you to go for those with Adsense that has 'stood-the-test-of-times (I.e those with Adsense accounts that are 'old') - that will make it unlikely to be disabled.

ok...can u pls explain more...i dint get u well

(1) (Reply)

I Need E-currency Business Website / Buy 11k Celebrity FACEBOOK Fan Page For 8500 / PATREON!!! Who Knows About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.