Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,034 members, 7,803,478 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Big Brother Naija Eviction Night: Coco ice is sent packing - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija Eviction Night: Coco ice is sent packing (43682 Views)

Big Brother Naija Eviction Night: Gifty Is Sent Home / Bassey Sucks Coco Ice' Boobs Live On TV On Big Brother Naija / Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Brother Naija Eviction Night: Coco ice is sent packing by sleepyeyez(m): 8:13pm On Feb 12, 2017
Sunday’s eviction night came with exciting twists as two housemates were kicked out and two fake housemates were introduced to give a jolt to the surviving housemates who big brother feels have gotten too comfortable in the house and have forgotten that 25million naira is at stake.
Here's how the drama unfolded.
First, Bisola was saved

source: https://twitter.com/BBNaija

prof800, UjSizzle, Briareos, mynd44,Lalasticlala, Seun

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija Eviction Night: Coco ice is sent packing by sleepyeyez(m): 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
Then Gifty was asked to leave the house and move to the waiting room with the tearful housemates giving her hugs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija Eviction Night: Coco ice is sent packing by sleepyeyez(m): 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
it was then the turn of Coco ice to leave the house and also head to the waiting room

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija Eviction Night: Coco ice is sent packing by sleepyeyez(m): 8:21pm On Feb 12, 2017
Bassey is saved but collapses and sheds tears as Debbie rise is however asked to leave the house.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija Eviction Night: Coco ice is sent packing by sleepyeyez(m): 8:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
To the exciting twist now.

the first fake housemate is introduced, an upcoming music artiste called Jon.
his job is to get the housemates on their toes. get them a bit uncomfortable, so their competing spirit can be rejuvenated .
he is then introduced to the housemates

Re: Big Brother Naija Eviction Night: Coco ice is sent packing by sleepyeyez(m): 8:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
the second fake house mate , Ese, a beauty queen is introduced and she promises to bring major drama to the house.
remember these new housemates are not here for the 25 milli and have simply been brought in to spice things up a bit

Re: Big Brother Naija Eviction Night: Coco ice is sent packing by sleepyeyez(m): 8:36pm On Feb 12, 2017
host, ebuka now turns to the housemates in the waiting room who are due for eviction and Coco ice is told to come up to the stage as she becomes the only housemate out of the three to be evicted

Coco ice on her eviction " this is a new experience ... i tried as much as possible to embrace it.... i said to God when i was coming, when its time for me to go home, when You know that i have fullfilled whatever purpose you sent me there for, please let me go"
she said she was shocked Bassey had nominated her for eviction and confessed that Bally was the housemate she really liked.

1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija Eviction Night: Coco ice is sent packing by sleepyeyez(m): 8:38pm On Feb 12, 2017
the remaining housemates are advised to up their game.
they also welcome Debbie-rise and Gifty back to the house

Also, check out how naija voted for the nominated housemates

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija Eviction Night: Coco ice is sent packing by sleepyeyez(m): 8:48pm On Feb 12, 2017
prof800, UjSizzle, Briareos, mynd44,Lalasticlala, Seun
Re: Big Brother Naija Eviction Night: Coco ice is sent packing by Izecson3D(m): 9:14pm On Feb 12, 2017
1st to comment.. where's my award ?? embarassed

hit like if u love watching BBN, click share if u don't. wink

10 Likes 145 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija Eviction Night: Coco ice is sent packing by hobermener: 9:14pm On Feb 12, 2017
Im so shocked many people ardently follow this filthy programme that seeks to promote moral decadence among our youths and younger ones. To think that a girl unabashedly let out her bosoms for a guy to suck like a baby who has been starved of breast milk since birth on national tv, while nigerians applaud and watch in sheer admiration, shows you how far deep our nation has sank into the pit of shamelessness and immorality. At a time when the nation is consistently being raped from all sides by clueless kleptomaniacal politicians, the youths prefer to sit back as arm chair critics and tag as cowards, those who choose to speak up for not going into aso rock to remove the clueless one, while they comfortably gossip online.
SHAME

263 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija Eviction Night: Coco ice is sent packing by veekid(m): 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
She can go and die; bastard omo Yoruba smoking on live TV like Sango olukoso

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija Eviction Night: Coco ice is sent packing by martineverest(m): 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
after exposing her wretched bre.a.sst for the world to see and was sucked freely by a foolish man,so as to escape eviction

u loose ur dignity as a woman just for 25 million that u will never get...smh

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija Eviction Night: Coco ice is sent packing by Daslim180(m): 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
Coco Ice said she has missed home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija Eviction Night: Coco ice is sent packing by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
The only coco #koko I know is the KokoMaster

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija Eviction Night: Coco ice is sent packing by rattlesnake(m): 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
hmmm..this foolish girl who opened her urgly b,,,reasts started talking of God,purpose and how Jesus has plans for her life....her contractors is still writing quote for her mansion in hell....

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija Eviction Night: Coco ice is sent packing by brunofarad(m): 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
Ok
Re: Big Brother Naija Eviction Night: Coco ice is sent packing by Mightyraw(m): 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
Lol, dat gal with Deep black ni.pple

Well i dnt knw wat d programme All about
Buh every damn house av worked in ph are busy watching it

Asin I dnt get

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija Eviction Night: Coco ice is sent packing by sexaddict08(m): 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
I watched this show, I also laugh but I still need someone to educate on the benefits. plsss
Re: Big Brother Naija Eviction Night: Coco ice is sent packing by jeromzy(m): 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
No need to subscribe to watch the bbnaija if we can get the full update here in naira land...pls upload the big brother naija truth or dare game.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija Eviction Night: Coco ice is sent packing by Lilymax(f): 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
Lol,Coco ice,upon all the boob sucking grin
Her village people meant business grin grin

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija Eviction Night: Coco ice is sent packing by dahaz(m): 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
mtswwwww
Re: Big Brother Naija Eviction Night: Coco ice is sent packing by priscaoge(f): 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija Eviction Night: Coco ice is sent packing by ALAYORMII: 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
Upon all the bobby sucking

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija Eviction Night: Coco ice is sent packing by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
Ah nice
Re: Big Brother Naija Eviction Night: Coco ice is sent packing by MrGreenMavro: 9:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
her coco don finally ICE. upon how bassey try use him mouth defreeze m last night!

na like this dem go transport cocoice back to Nigeria!

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija Eviction Night: Coco ice is sent packing by BTT(m): 9:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
Wont miss her. She can continue scheming and piping at home now.

Good riddance.
Re: Big Brother Naija Eviction Night: Coco ice is sent packing by schoolhelpng(m): 9:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
hummm
Re: Big Brother Naija Eviction Night: Coco ice is sent packing by ychris: 9:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
This sh*t is overrated jor!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija Eviction Night: Coco ice is sent packing by Ekuru: 9:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
No value show
Re: Big Brother Naija Eviction Night: Coco ice is sent packing by Berbierklaus(f): 9:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
Yah!!! grin
The disgrace is out,go explain to your father and family what pushed you to open your breast for the world and also a guy to suck,even gifty has not gotten to that level of desperation grin

prettythicksme grin
was it only her that was evicted?

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija Eviction Night: Coco ice is sent packing by tempex88(m): 9:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
sleepyeyez:
the remaining housemates are advised to up their game

Up like more display of booby?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Bisola Switches To Balley While TTT Slept & Got People Hating On Her / Kiddywaya Gropes Erica’s Breast While Dancing And She Reacts / BBNaija: Kess Stopped Illebaye From Kissing Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.