Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

The Boulder Strikes Again!!! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Boulder Strikes Again!!! (2027 Views)

What Happens If Lightning Carrying 600k To 1m Volt Of Electricity Strikes A Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Boulder Strikes Again!!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:24pm On Feb 12, 2017
last year I opened a thread about this concrete mass at the base of the ikeja - oba-akran flyover bridge. Nothing was done about it, I noticed it keeps changing positions each time I drive past. Tonight I saw with my korokoro eyes why this happens.

This unfortunate road user very unfamiliar with the death trap on road paid the price of neglect by the govt.

I hope he has comprehensive insurance because this will be an expensive repair.

Re: The Boulder Strikes Again!!! by mayor2013: 9:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
The one placed at ikeja connectimg onigbogon down to mary land was removed last week. I saw the emergency vechicle service come take it away while I was at ikeja. Nawa o
Re: The Boulder Strikes Again!!! by diportivo: 9:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
Night owl

undecided
Re: The Boulder Strikes Again!!! by nurey(m): 10:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
When you said the Boulder attacks again, I thought you just finished watching the avatar, the last air bender. I lost my girlfriend because of that cartoon grin

This is one of the reasons I hate night driving in Lagos, too many disasters waiting to happen especially if you are a newbie in an area. Those useless, jobless, senseless, manner less, good for nothing, cursed area boys will now take advantage of the car owner.

3 Likes

Re: The Boulder Strikes Again!!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
nurey:
When you said the Boulder attacks again, I thought you just finished watching the avatar, the last air bender. I lost my girlfriend because of that cartoon grin

This is one of the reasons I hate night driving in Lagos, too many disasters waiting to happen especially if you are a newbie in an area. Those useless, jobless, senseless, manner less, good for nothing, cursed area boys will now take advantage of the car owner.

the guy locked the car, and ran to get a towing van near the hospital area
Re: The Boulder Strikes Again!!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
diportivo:
Night owl

undecided

cool
Re: The Boulder Strikes Again!!! by lexylexy(m): 6:13am On Feb 13, 2017
just yesterday I saw the large concrete and I was wandering to myself why this country is like this. I mean what will it take the state government to remove such a huge barrier that can cause serious accident coming down the bridge.
Re: The Boulder Strikes Again!!! by captainking(m): 6:57am On Feb 13, 2017
nurey:

Hahaha..derailing thread... Your gf left you cos of avatar the last airbeds huh.. Woa.. Maybe she dint love u.. Cos.. I loved that cartoon so much.. As well as others like Justin league.. Young justice.. The avengers.. One piece.. Toriko.. Dragon ball.. My gf knows I love em all... And let's me watch my shows.. Hehehe... Hope ur new gf or wifey let's u Watch recent animated movies... .
Re: The Boulder Strikes Again!!! by nurey(m): 11:22am On Feb 13, 2017
captainking:

Hahaha..derailing thread... Your gf left you cos of avatar the last airbeds huh.. Woa.. Maybe she dint love u.. Cos.. I loved that cartoon so much.. As well as others like Justin league.. Young justice.. The avengers.. One piece.. Toriko.. Dragon ball.. My gf knows I love em all... And let's me watch my shows.. Hehehe... Hope ur new gf or wifey let's u Watch recent animated movies... .

The culprit was i paid more attention to other things than her. you know women nah, she gave me silent treatment and i gave her grave yard treatment. Its over we have both moved on.

come guy i need the complete episode of BLEACH, if you get make i come dub
Re: The Boulder Strikes Again!!! by captainking(m): 1:56pm On Feb 13, 2017
nurey:

The culprit was i paid more attention to other things than her. you know women nah, she gave me silent treatment and i gave her grave yard treatment. Its over we have both moved on.

hahaha.. I don't have bleach... Bleach is so old nah.. But.. I fit help u find am for alaba int market..
Re: The Boulder Strikes Again!!! by nurey(m): 2:26pm On Feb 13, 2017
captainking:
hahaha.. I don't have bleach... Bleach is so old nah.. But.. I fit help u find am for alaba int market..

am talking about episode 1 to like 320. I can die for that series oooo.
Re: The Boulder Strikes Again!!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
monday it's still there

Re: The Boulder Strikes Again!!! by ricki: 4:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
oga continue dey snap am de thing go vanish soon from radiation of the camera flash.....

1 Like

Re: The Boulder Strikes Again!!! by captainking(m): 6:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
nurey:

am talking about episode 1 to like 320. I can die for that series oooo.
it can be found in alaba.. For sure.. What part of gidi are u?
Re: The Boulder Strikes Again!!! by nurey(m): 9:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
captainking:
it can be found in alaba.. For sure.. What part of gidi are u?

Nah me be the chairman Owomida federal Republic of Obalende. Nah me every car dey pay toll gate to grin
Re: The Boulder Strikes Again!!! by captainking(m): 5:49am On Feb 14, 2017
nurey:

Nah me be the chairman Owomida federal Republic of Obalende. Nah me every car dey pay toll gate to grin
haaa+aha...... Twale sir... Make I see as weekend go be sir...
Re: The Boulder Strikes Again!!! by sultaan(m): 7:05am On Feb 15, 2017
If it is on thr route of any one here please post a pic of it everyday until it is removed
Re: The Boulder Strikes Again!!! by princetom1(m): 9:33am On Feb 15, 2017
Nurey yaff fall my hands cry

captainking:

Nurey yaff die grin (see bolded)
Re: The Boulder Strikes Again!!! by osusu(m): 10:14am On Feb 15, 2017
nurey:

i hv d complete episode ,u need am?
Re: The Boulder Strikes Again!!! by captainking(m): 10:17am On Feb 15, 2017
princetom1:

hahaha aha... Lol
Re: The Boulder Strikes Again!!! by nurey(m): 10:48am On Feb 15, 2017
osusu:

i hv d complete episode ,u need am?

bros i need am oooo. grin, how we go take arrange make i just photocopy the thing from you
Re: The Boulder Strikes Again!!! by nurey(m): 10:49am On Feb 15, 2017
princetom1:

you are a bad boy grin
Re: The Boulder Strikes Again!!! by osusu(m): 6:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
nurey:

bros i need am oooo. grin, how we go take arrange make i just photocopy the thing from you
which part of naija u dey, if ure in lagos, its not possible 4 nw, ill pm u asap wen im in lag which is not 2 far away
Re: The Boulder Strikes Again!!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
passed today, and it's been removed.
Re: The Boulder Strikes Again!!! by kingreign(m): 7:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
passed today, and it's been removed.
To God be da glory,
Re: The Boulder Strikes Again!!! by nurey(m): 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
osusu:

which part of naija u dey, if ure in lagos, its not possible 4 nw, ill pm u asap wen im in lag which is not 2 far away

Nah Lagos I dey. I hope we can meet during the weekends, I do work weekdays and it's hard sneaking out grin

I will really appreciate the gesture. Take care bro
Re: The Boulder Strikes Again!!! by princetom1(m): 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
Thread closed, bcoz it has turned to a meeting site now. dem know demselves. Meanwhile, wen we see something that isn't right, let's voice it, no matter how small we might thought it was, an adage in Yorba said, what's not good, has no two name, it's not good.

(1) (Reply)

Top 4 Road Cars With Center Driver's Seat You Never Knew Existed / My 06 Pilot Vibrates At 100km Plus / Are Honda CRV 2007-2011 Women Cars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.