Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Guys Let’s Discuss! What’s That Habit You Wish - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys Let’s Discuss! What’s That Habit You Wish (401 Views)

Is It Right To Discuss What You're Being Charged As Dowry With Your Parent? / Parents Let's Discuss; What Are Your Experiences In Child Training / What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys Let’s Discuss! What’s That Habit You Wish by youngmexxy: 9:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
Hello friends! This question goes to all. Do you believe no matter how good your attitude is, there is still some of them that are imperfect and that makes all of us humans? Have you ever thought for once that you have one attitude you wish none of your future kids should inherit? Well, as for me I do think about it many times and if I should ask you, “ What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? “ Mine is football addiction... What about yours? Drop your comments!!!

(1) (Reply)

Four Things You Should Consider Before A Divorce / Reno Omokiri's Advice To Parents. (pictures) / Do Not Be Prejudiced About People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.