Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" (40943 Views)

Vigilante Members Kill Army Student In Ozubulu, Anambra.Graphic Photos / Burial Of Father Of Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu a.k.a Bishop In Ozubulu (Photos) / More Than 30 Killed, 20 Injured In A Catholic Church In Ozubulu - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" by investnow2013: 10:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
The death of a youth is soo painfull,i heard he was shot because he refused to b a coward,i heard he is just 27yrs but this guy fans shut the whole Ozubulu down,onitsha-owerri road via Ekwusìgo was shut down,truely i joined the mouners i never seen such b4,mourning whom i really havnt seen b4 though he is a home boy,i salute the soul of this Gee,he deserved some respect the whole ozubulu turn out for this Nigga, he will surely b missed,Aduie home boy!a gunner must surely got some bullet!Surely! By Obiefuna .C

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" by investnow2013: 10:22pm On Feb 12, 2017
Lalasticlala! See I was told by the villagers that Obiano should provide security for them especially along Ekwusigo road between the local govt headquarters and Oraifite boundary!#OBIANO#HELP#STOP#THE STEALING&THE KILLING#@EKWUSIGO OZUBULU##

Re: The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" by josephine123: 10:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
hmmmm... sad
Re: The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" by midehi2(f): 10:25pm On Feb 12, 2017
na waoo
Re: The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" by ThatIgboBoy: 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
Of what use is this post to this section?

I enjoy when u post bout develpments in anambra but this one isnt needed here.

Mods should move it to the crime section abeg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" by ipobarecriminals: 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2017
Those who dhot/killed him go live forever abi? God will not sleep

2 Likes

Re: The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" by investnow2013: 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2017
josephine123:
hmmmm... sad
I was told these thieves operate with Okada!.This road is supposed to be with water tight security because of the presence of local government headquarters and also police divisional headquarters!#OBIANO#HELP#STOP#THE STEALING&THE KILLING#@EKWUSIGO OZUBULU##

1 Like

Re: The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" by GodIsFoolish: 10:31pm On Feb 12, 2017
SMH

Re: The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" by investnow2013: 10:31pm On Feb 12, 2017
ThatIgboBoy:
Of what use is this post to this section?

I enjoy when u post bout develpments in anambra but this one isnt needed here.

Mods should move it to the crime section abeg
It is meant to draw Obiano's govt attention to the cries of thousands of Villagers gathered to mourn the death of this young Footballer.#OBIANO#HELP#STOP#THE STEALING&THE KILLING#@EKWUSIGO OZUBULU##

2 Likes

Re: The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" by investnow2013: 10:36pm On Feb 12, 2017
Today is EBERE church Thanksgiving. Ebby my brother ur burial ceremony really surprised me. Your friends, ur Ekwusigo Youths members, ur Club members performance and peoples talks about ur good reputations really shows dat u are an Hero and Star ★ but d cold hand of death snatch u away fro us. The mircleous hour u were burailed was exactly 3.00pm hour of Divine Mercy time tells me u are really at d rightful place. Still want to use dis opportunity to thanks all my friends, love ones and families who help us in prayers and supports since d death of my brother till today thanksgiving may God bless u all in Jesus name.by The Sister Today!(pic of Sisters)#OBIANO#HELP#STOP#THE STEALING&THE KILLING#@EKWUSIGO OZUBULU##

3 Likes

Re: The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" by Epositive(m): 10:37pm On Feb 12, 2017
we have a lot of issues to attend to in this country,,,,,, from unemployment to security to power and on and on

we need God's intervention

#Godblessnigeria
#riptothedead
#positivevibes

2 Likes

Re: The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" by investnow2013: 9:43am On Feb 13, 2017
Epositive:
we have a lot of issues to attend to in this country,,,,,, from unemployment to security to power and on and on

we need God's intervention

#Godblessnigeria
#riptothedead
#positivevibes
Re: The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" by investnow2013: 9:45am On Feb 13, 2017
Lalasticlala!!!! The govt of Anambra State must see this so as to put security @ Ekwusigo Ozubulu to save lives!#OBIANO#HELP#STOP#THE STEALING&THE KILLING#@EKWUSIGO OZUBULU##
Re: The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" by principi(m): 11:42am On Feb 13, 2017
Re: The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 13, 2017
Re: The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" by zinaunreal(m): 11:44am On Feb 13, 2017
Im sure the Robbers also attended the burial

5 Likes

Re: The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" by maxiuc(m): 11:44am On Feb 13, 2017
YNWA.

Never walk broh they angels are there for you

3 Likes

Re: The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" by Nickymezor(f): 11:44am On Feb 13, 2017
RIP Ebere.
Re: The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" by 12345baba(m): 11:44am On Feb 13, 2017
Rip nwanne
Re: The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" by oxygen247(m): 11:44am On Feb 13, 2017
Rest in peace brother
Re: The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" by jaid23: 11:45am On Feb 13, 2017
Yoruba adage says 'moja mosa la n mo akin konju loju ogun, akin konju ti o mo ja ti o mo sa iru wan man ba ogun lo ni'

A brave man dat doesnt devise a plan to retreat during war wen need arises will end up killed in the battle..

RIP MAN..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" by Mologi(m): 11:46am On Feb 13, 2017
YOU WILL NEVER WAILK ALONE

3 Likes

Re: The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 13, 2017
Man I hate burials. With that said,

"Tempus Fugit Carpe Diem Et Memento Mori"
Re: The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" by bush112(m): 11:46am On Feb 13, 2017
Rip
Re: The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 13, 2017
Pls is he a footballer or DJ

1 Like

Re: The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" by Everblazinggg(f): 11:48am On Feb 13, 2017
Rip ..may we live to fulfill our years
Re: The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" by jesicajonna(m): 11:48am On Feb 13, 2017
[quote author=investnow2013 post=53667556][/quote]
Re: The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" by brunofarad(m): 11:48am On Feb 13, 2017
RIP BRO
Re: The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:51am On Feb 13, 2017
arm robbers y nah....did he fight bck with a gun
Re: The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" by teozey111(m): 11:52am On Feb 13, 2017
being brave is cool but sometimes you have to be a coward when you have no form of defense........
rip bro

1 Like

Re: The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" by Olujames77: 11:52am On Feb 13, 2017
So sad. A true kopite.... RIP bro. YNWA!!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Stabbed To Death After Bringing Bottle To Fight Neighbour In Onitsha. Photos / Stray Animals Arrested In Minna, By Niger State Government (Photos) / How I Mistakenly Snatched A Bag With Faeces & A Lady's Pant- Robbery Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.