Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners (32299 Views)

AMVCA 2020 Full List Of Winners / AMVCA 2018 Full List Of Winners / Dstv Nigeria Packages/bouquets & Subscription 2017 – The Complete Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by savedpeace: 9:36am On Feb 13, 2017
Waiting for the day burns boy go win best reggea
Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by oshe11: 9:36am On Feb 13, 2017
k
Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by TeamSimple(m): 9:36am On Feb 13, 2017
No wizkid - One Dance..
Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by Kjking(m): 9:38am On Feb 13, 2017
wizkid be like ejor edakun
Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 13, 2017
Dongreat:

The Grammy is ran by a group of mafias and if you don't belong you are not viewed as good enough. People think it's votes but like every system it's highly flawed.
Like the oscars the Grammy has lost true value over the years and done just to please a particular cult. Sia is the undisputed queen of pop because her music are not only mesmerizing but her lyrics are true, capturing the heart of lost souls and bringing reliefs to the hopeless.
But Adele is not among the cult.
Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 13, 2017
ochallo:
i still can't get over the fact that beyonce was robbed for album of the year. Lemonade was clearly the best production of 2016, even adele referred to it as monumental. An album that had rock, country, r&B and pop in it.

worst of all was hotline bling chosen over freedom.
Your opinion is not universal. Beyonce is not in Adele's class and Lemonade is crap. If another person sang such, it won't get 1 nomination. Beyonce is not near the class of likes of Sia strictly from a musical point of view.

10 Likes

Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 13, 2017
Na wa o "Hello" since how many years ago...

Was expecting Rihanna Work or Beyonce Formation to Top that List...
Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by Dongreat(m): 9:46am On Feb 13, 2017
ToriBlue:
But Adele is not among the cult.

You think? You have no idea what it takes to be popular in the US music industry. Wolfs they all are. If you have ever listen to 2pac or some of eminems tracks, you will understand success is not free in the US market.

2 Likes

Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by kullozone(m): 9:46am On Feb 13, 2017
Dongreat:

On global stage Wizkid is still upcoming and his forlicating with a serial womanizer like drake or junky like Chris brown doesn't change his international status. With his continuos meaningless lyrics and tautology implanted in his music, he will remain an international upcoming star, only to please his major fans with no good taste of music/lyrics but loud painful beats.
I know, someone will come and say "He's making money", well too late cos I beat you to saying it first.

And I'm that "someone"
Though you beat me to saying it, I'm still gonna say it.... He's making his mulla.

And don't insult Chris... He can't do no wrong in my eyes cheesy

1 Like

Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by Judithjovial(f): 9:47am On Feb 13, 2017
As Oyibo dey take organise their award ceremony go make you wonder what's happening with Africans.
Read full list of winners: http://www.naijxclusive.com/59th-annual-grammy-awards-winnersnominees/
Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by Dexema(m): 9:47am On Feb 13, 2017
Though I'm not a "daddy yo" fan, I was hoping he would get something from his work with drake. #issapity
Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by bigpicture001: 9:48am On Feb 13, 2017
...must dey give Beyonce a Grammy every year..?.
Even when sh does nothing.vrry over rated.rihanna is far better

2 Likes

Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by joey150(m): 9:49am On Feb 13, 2017
Best rap album was by chance the rapper....

Lemme go cop that and see..

1 Like

Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by OchukoisBlack(m): 9:50am On Feb 13, 2017
Hotline bling is best rap song
How

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by erosimo(m): 9:51am On Feb 13, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
When will sia win a grammy?

Bro, I wonder o
Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by ephraem: 9:51am On Feb 13, 2017
eyaaah "one dance" no even de dre at all, wizkid sorry
Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by Orikinla1: 9:52am On Feb 13, 2017
veekid:
I can't see Davido and wizkid der; wetin happen?
Na ojoro jor
grin
See the only Whizkid who won two Grammy Awards.

Best Arrangement, Instrumental or A Cappella and Best Arrangement, Instruments and Vocals winner Jacob Collier backstage at the 59th Annual GRAMMY Awards on Feb. 12 in Los Angeles.

1 Like

Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by Haoqi24: 9:52am On Feb 13, 2017
Dongreat:

The Grammy is ran by a group of mafias and if you don't belong you are not viewed as good enough. People think it's votes but like every system it's highly flawed.
Like the oscars the Grammy has lost true value over the years and done just to please a particular cult. Sia is the undisputed queen of pop because her music are not only mesmerizing but her lyrics are true, capturing the heart of lost souls and bringing reliefs to the hopeless.

Mamuno, they don't vote for Grammy oh
Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by femiphillips007(m): 9:53am On Feb 13, 2017
People are really funny sha....sia hasn't tasted a Grammy award,na wizkid wan kon win am...
Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 13, 2017
midehi2:
Yea "Hello my ringing tune
RING TONE

3 Likes

Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 13, 2017
PANDA designer my guy
Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by elrony(m): 9:55am On Feb 13, 2017
Hotline Bling na Rap too? LMAOOOgrin

Anyways Shout out to;

Chance the Rapper
Adele

Sia my favourite, till Jesus come!!

*plugs in earphones, goes to to albums and starts playing "For your Eyez only"*
Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by bakynes(m): 9:57am On Feb 13, 2017
Grammy na Award abeg it has lost its value since they started their bias. Billboard is a better award ceremony because it truly reflects what the people like not Grammy that it's a cult that controls it. If them no like you forget am that's why R-kelly never got a Grammy all through. What's with this Beyonce sef she is too over rated and fake very obvious she is working too hard to force herself into the hearts of Americans.

3 Likes

Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by Dongreat(m): 9:57am On Feb 13, 2017
Haoqi24:

Mamuno, they don't vote for Grammy oh

Osharena, it still doesn't change the fact that the Grammy is flawed and influenced.
Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by midehi2(f): 9:57am On Feb 13, 2017
smartmey61:
RING TONE
oh! grin
Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by Orikinla1: 9:58am On Feb 13, 2017
ismokeweed:

Your opinion is not universal. Beyonce is not in Adele's class and Lemonade is crap. If another person sang such, it won't get 1 nomination. Beyonce is not near the class of likes of Sia strictly from a musical point of view.
You are wrong.
Adele said Queen B should have won.

Grammys 2017: Adele wins big but still bows to Beyoncé in her acceptance speech
FEB. 12, 2017, 11:17 P.M.
Adele ended her night at the 2017 Grammy Awards with back-to-back wins for album of the year and record of the year, but used her final moments on stage to salute Beyoncé and her "monumental" album "Lemonade." Beyoncé, meanwhile, wowed the audience with a spiritual performance and also took home the prize for urban contemporary album. Chance the Rapper was also among the top winners of the night, taking the prize for new artist as well as rap album.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-grammys-live-updates-wins-grammy-for-album-of-the-1486932366-htmlstory.html

1 Like

Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by ebig21(m): 9:58am On Feb 13, 2017
Hot line bling is suppose to win all the categories for me, please this my opinion, the song is classic and ve attained a cult status, ask griezmann
Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by Haoqi24: 10:01am On Feb 13, 2017
Dongreat:

Osharena, it still doesn't change the fact that the Grammy is flawed and influenced.

But don't be spreading false information
Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by fF01(m): 10:02am On Feb 13, 2017
Chance wey bloody.
Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by Sezua(m): 10:07am On Feb 13, 2017
ochallo:
i still can't get over the fact that beyonce was robbed for album of the year. Lemonade was clearly the best production of 2016, even adele referred to it as monumental. An album that had rock, country, r&B and pop in it.

which album? lemonade? abegiii, justin Bieber's purpose is even better than lemonade sef.
Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by Tenny05(m): 10:08am On Feb 13, 2017
I'm looking for Benita27. Where are you pls? grin
Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by advocatebaba(m): 10:09am On Feb 13, 2017
ochallo:

Imagine hotline bling over freedom... freedom dat has energetic delivery by my man kendrick. choosing hotline over freedom is ridiculous.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) / #BBNaija: Housemates Banned From Laughing And Touching / BBNaija: Lolu, Rico Get Strike From Big Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.