Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners (32302 Views)

AMVCA 2020 Full List Of Winners / AMVCA 2018 Full List Of Winners / Dstv Nigeria Packages/bouquets & Subscription 2017 – The Complete Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by fF01(m): 11:51am On Feb 13, 2017
Mufasa27:
Congratulations to my niqqa chance, more of it to come!!! You are one of the realest right now!!
and the guy doesnt even have a Record label yet.
i bow 4 Chance o!
Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by Stormyweather(m): 11:54am On Feb 13, 2017
my Sia will cry again and ruin her makeup sadmy Sia will cry again and ruin her makeup
Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by DonBenny77(m): 11:55am On Feb 13, 2017
still searching for Nice............

not found
Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by BiiDii(m): 12:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
Am a hip hop fan and am suprise that hotline bling wins in the hiphop category, no ill feelings towards drizzy though, thumbs up to Adele for sweeping the pop category. #the.lady.hello
Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
ToriBlue:
But Adele is not among the cult.

Ok o Aunty epp us name d pple in the cult.. . Since u knw them undecided undecided
Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by Nickizoe(f): 12:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
oh yeah! bro
Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 13, 2017
Elxandre:
7 years is actually better than Hello by miles!
My thoughts exactly
Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by wristbangle: 12:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
Elxandre:

Am telling u. Still wondering why lukas graham did not win a single award sad
Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by Nathalya(f): 12:34pm On Feb 13, 2017
Even though he didn't get the gong, he became a winner immediately he was nominated for the prestigious award. He has proved himself to be leader among his contemporaries with the nomination.

Billboard already recognized him for writing One Dance... 2017 is going to be massive for Wiz.
Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by KingRex1(m): 1:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
Everything bout her 25 album is overhyped..
How come Bruno mars' 24k magic album was no where to be found
Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by Koolking(m): 1:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
Dongreat:

On global stage Wizkid is still upcoming and his forlicating with a serial womanizer like drake or junky like Chris brown doesn't change his international status. With his continuos meaningless lyrics and tautology implanted in his music, he will remain an international upcoming star, only to please his major fans with no good taste of music/lyrics but loud painful beats.
I know, someone will come and say "He's making money", well too late cos I beat you to saying it first.

You think the kid is upcoming on global stage? Hell no! He's still a foetus. He happens to holdsway in Nigeria because we are a noisy people. We don't care about 'music'. What drive us wild is noise not lyrics. Anyone can cook up a ballroom beats but stringing words together to make meanings with lyre is where talent comes in.

The kid and the rest are all media-hyped, hence their short-lived in the scene. Once the hype is all evaporated, they vanish with the vapour. Good music outlive any artiste.

The bold part is typical of Nigerians. They are typically docile and ready to settle for less because creativity, innovation and originality is believed to be impossible in Nigerian setting.

1 Like

Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by Koolking(m): 1:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
When will sia win a grammy?

You got taste in music and creativity. Sia is one of the best this generation has offered. She has 8 Grammy nominations so far to her name. Wondering why she has never won. There is more to Grammy judges than we know.

2 Likes

Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by Koolking(m): 1:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
Elxandre:

YOu think so? Each to his own. Personally, 'Hello' is better
Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by jonbellion(m): 2:09pm On Feb 13, 2017
ebk10:
Just came to check the rap field' where is jermaine Cole (j.Cole)
it was released in December too late into the year so it wasn't eligible for this years awards
It'll be nominated 2018 tho smiley
Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 13, 2017
ebk10:
Just came to check the rap field' where is jermaine Cole (j.Cole)
J. Cole was not eligible.
Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
jonbellion:
it was released in December too late into the year so it wasn't eligible for this years awards
It'll be nominated 2018 tho smiley
I'm a huge fan of Cole but I don't think 4 Your Eyez will be nominated
Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by bezimo(m): 2:33pm On Feb 13, 2017
Dongreat:

The Grammy is ran by a group of mafias and if you don't belong you are not viewed as good enough. People think it's votes but like every system it's highly flawed.
Like the oscars the Grammy has lost true value over the years and done just to please a particular cult. Sia is the undisputed queen of pop because her music are not only mesmerizing but her lyrics are true, capturing the heart of lost souls and bringing reliefs to the hopeless.

I think so too, just looking at the weird performance of Beyonce at yesterday Grammys leaves much to be desired.
Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by Dongreat(m): 2:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
Koolking:

You think the kid is upcoming on global stage? Hell no! He's still a foetus. He happens to holdsway in Nigeria because we are a noisy people. We don't care about 'music'. What drive us wild is noise not lyrics. Anyone can cook up a ballroom beats but stringing words together to make meanings with lyre is where talent comes in.

The kid and the rest are all media-hyped, hence their short-lived in the scene. Once the hype is all evaporated, they vanish with the vapour. Good music outlive any artiste.

The bold part is typical of Nigerians. They are typically docile and ready to settle for less because creativity, innovation and originality is believe to be impossible in Nigerian setting.

True words. I concur
Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by Dongreat(m): 2:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
bezimo:

I think so too, just looking at the weird performance of Beyonce at yesterday Grammys leaves much to be desired.

Beyoncé is trash at the moment. No good music this year but her stupid formation song that sounds like those songs you use to look for your neighbors trouble won yesterday. For shame.
Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by mondee02(m): 3:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
When will sia win a grammy?

Honestly I'm very surprise that Sia didn't win any of the categories despite this her 'this is acting ' album, I'm Shock!.
Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by mondee02(m): 3:04pm On Feb 13, 2017
Dongreat:

The Grammy is ran by a group of mafias and if you don't belong you are not viewed as good enough. People think it's votes but like every system it's highly flawed.
Like the oscars the Grammy has lost true value over the years and done just to please a particular cult. Sia is the undisputed queen of pop because her music are not only mesmerizing but her lyrics are true, capturing the heart of lost souls and bringing reliefs to the hopeless.

Really I'm shock Sia didn't win even though she's the BEST.
Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by Dongreat(m): 3:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
mondee02:

Really I'm shock Sia didn't win even though she's the BEST.

Everyone is shocked man.

1 Like

Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by mondee02(m): 3:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
Koolking:

You got taste in music and creativity. Sia is one of the best this generation has offered. She has 8 Grammy nominations so far to her name. Wondering why she has never won. There is more to Grammy judges than we know.

Thanks, Sia is the BEST.
Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by Omotaday(m): 3:28pm On Feb 13, 2017
Dongreat:

i love SIA

1 Like

Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by Dongreat(m): 3:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
Stormyweather:
my Sia will cry again and ruin her makeup sadmy Sia will cry again and ruin her makeup

Sia cry? You must be having a laugh. Sia NEVER for once wanted to be famous because she cherish her privacy. Haven't you wonder why she dresses like a masquerade when on stage or being interviewed, why she never appeared in her own music videos? The lady just don't care but as a fan I want her to claim every award on earth including the oscars
Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by Dongreat(m): 3:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
Nathalya:

Even though he didn't get the gong, he became a winner immediately he was nominated for the prestigious award. He has proved himself to be leader among his contemporaries with the nomination.

Billboard already recognized him for writing One Dance... 2017 is going to be massive for Wiz.

If you are referring to Wizkid then your music sense is local (no pun). Have you heard of Miguel, Sia, The weekend, Bruno mars, etc. these are peeps who haven't won or won only once yet their music are gold. Even if Wizkid join illuminati, he still won't win because in the circle of hell there are ogas and there are peasants. You and I know where Wizkid would be fixed among those categories.

1 Like

Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by drizzy22(m): 3:49pm On Feb 13, 2017
No award for my guy Desligner
Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by Stormyweather(m): 4:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
Dongreat:

Sia cry? You must be having a laugh. Sia NEVER for once wanted to be famous because she cherish her privacy. Haven't you wonder why she dresses like a masquerade when on stage or being interviewed, why she never appeared in her own music videos? The lady just don't care but as a fan I want her to claim every award on earth including the oscars
she doesnt care abi? i hear you o
Re: Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners by Dongreat(m): 4:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
Stormyweather:
she doesnt care abi? i hear you o

What will a Grammy give to you other that put you in the limelight. What other limelight has Sia not gotten? If you follow Sia then you will know her person and understand why her lyrics are always inspiring and not some words to woo a lady.
Ps: Grammy award don't come with monetary prize.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) / BBNaija: Lolu, Rico Get Strike From Big Brother / #BBNaija: Housemates Banned From Laughing And Touching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.