Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,756 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued - Autos (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued (88637 Views)

Auto Sales From USA And Canada. / Cars With A Great Discount And Minimum Fees From The USA And Canada! / Compare The Prices Of Suv Cleared Via Cotonue And Apapa/tincan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 8:23pm On Feb 10, 2011
Daytime Running Lights, Remote Window Operation, Audio Controls On Steering Wheel, Mechanical Remote Trunk Release, Front Reading Lights, Bucket Front Seats, Rear Bench, Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seats, Rear Seats Center Armrest With Pass-Thru

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by martharus: 1:06am On Feb 12, 2011
@Fhemmmy,

My pal has been piloted to your post and should be contacting you on your gmail account about now. Happy sales
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 1:10am On Feb 12, 2011
martharus:

@Fhemmmy,

My pal has been piloted to your post and should be contacting you on your gmail account about now. Happy sales

Hello Sir,
Thanks you very much and may the Lord bless you and all your hand work . . . . .Looking forward to dealing with your friends and making more friends while selling
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Knight1(m): 10:44am On Feb 12, 2011
Good Morning
Got a Question, if i identify a particular car in the US that am interested in, is it possible for you to purchase it through you?
pls reply ASAP. thanks.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 10:32pm On Feb 12, 2011
Knight1:

Good Morning
Got a Question, if i identify a particular car in the US that am interested in, is it possible for you to purchase it through you?
pls reply ASAP. thanks.

Thanks for your time on our thread.
If you identify a particular car, we could do the following for you
1. Help u to buy.
2. Help you to ship it
3. Help you to Clear
4. However, you could chose which of the following you would want us to get involved.
You are free to use your own clearing agent, you are free to send the money to the dealer yourself, whichever way you want us involved, we will be more than glad to be, and we will charge you accordingly. . . . . .

Looking forward to doiing business with you soon.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Knight1(m): 1:57pm On Feb 13, 2011
great!
will be getting inn touch when am ready.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 9:28pm On Feb 13, 2011
Knight1:

great!
will be getting inn touch when am ready.

Looking forward to your business
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by John3161(m): 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2011
How much can I get the Subaru Forester you posted on this link: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-362558.608.html
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by thithi(f): 6:04pm On Aug 16, 2011
you level of professionalism is second to none
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by thithi(f): 7:56pm On Sep 21, 2011
If you compare Cotonue clearing to Lagos clearing, which one would you advice and why?
would u be able to help secure a ride and we clear at cotonue?
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by TUGASO(m): 7:10pm On Oct 29, 2011
May i know the cost of landing an extra clean full option 2005/2006 toyota avalon XLE through Lagos port and Cotonou port. i will appreciate some samlpe pix.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by richyben38: 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2011
How much will it take to land a toyota corolla hatchback 2002 model and 2004 model in Lagos urgently in need of this two cars and i need all the break down and the total amount it will cost and also the price of a Nissan Sentra 2001 model and i will need pix of all these cars.

thanks.

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by richyben38: 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2011
How much will it take to land a toyota corolla hatchback 2002 model and 2004 model in Lagos urgently in need of this two cars and i need all the break down and the total amount it will cost and also the price of a Nissan Sentra 2001 model and i will need pix of all these cars.

thanks.

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 1:23am On Oct 30, 2011
richyben38:

thanks.

We remain humble while we marvel and take pride in the quality of our service and our rides.

We have since stop all cotonue clearing and route, cos they are not up to the standard of what we like to deal with and how the tranporters brings the ride into Nigeria is not up to par to what we like to offer, we know you work so hard for your money and harassment from Nigerian police is the last you wanna deal with, so we will offer you a quality ride through lagos and yet pay the price of better than Cotonue clearing.

Will take care of your request over here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-689017.0.html

Looking forward to doing business with you too
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 1:25am On Oct 30, 2011
richyben38:

thanks.

We have since stop all cotonue clearing and route, cos they are not up to the standard of what we like to deal with and how the tranporters brings the ride into Nigeria is not up to par to what we like to offer, we know you work so hard for your money and harassment from Nigerian police is the last you wanna deal with, so we will offer you a quality ride through lagos and yet pay the price of better than Cotonue clearing.

Also, the kinda ride you asking for are not in America not Canada, where we base.

For all your other request, Check us out here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-689017.0.html

Looking forward to doing business with you too
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by cinzo: 7:41am On Oct 29, 2012
Hi Fhemmmy, please what salon car can I get in the range of 1million that is from 2000 model upwards? Awaiting your response. Am partial to Toyota.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by hothead(m): 3:38pm On Mar 10, 2013
2013 Toyota Camry Sports Edition For Sale. The car is almost brand new with less than 5000miles on it. Pre-order it from Yankee thru me. Call 0803-333-0836

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by earchie(m): 1:58pm On Jun 19, 2013
Hurry, order this 1999 Mazda 626 for just 740k within the 3 days of this post and get a 5% discount. Hurry while offer lasts. Call 08062244464

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by earchie(m): 11:27am On Jun 21, 2013
Going & almost gone!!! Hurry, order this 1999 Mazda 626 for just 740k within the today of this post and get a 5% discount. Hurry while offer lasts. Call 08062244464

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Godfactor: 2:16pm On Jul 21, 2013
@ phemmy.
Plz how much doe Honda CRV 2001-03 cost shippiing and clearing inclusive.
Give me details ASAP
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by KOOLGIANT: 9:18pm On Nov 04, 2014
Fhemmy, what is d total packagebof landing mack R 600 1985-1990. Best price please.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 1:59am On Dec 15, 2014
In this new week, God shall show up and bless us indeed
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 8:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
He is the reason for the season

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (Reply)

US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) / Learn About Title Brands And Say Goodbye To Guesswork / I Need A 18 Seater Toyota Hiace Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.