Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Futo Student Excursion Bus Catches Fire On Its Way To Kogi - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Futo Student Excursion Bus Catches Fire On Its Way To Kogi (683 Views)

My Visitation To Kogi State University, Anyigba (photos & Video) / FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project / Eleodichukwu Chukwuenyem: FUTO Student Dies After Slumping In Front Of Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Futo Student Excursion Bus Catches Fire On Its Way To Kogi by patogist: 1:51am On Feb 13, 2017
Guys join me and thank the Lord, We were going on an excursion from Futo to Kogi State. As we got to Bida, We heard people screaming fire fire, the driver did a great job by stopping immediately while some students and I had to jump out through the windows. We received shelter from people, the excursion later continued the following day.

Praise God

http://www.patogist.com/2017/02/futo-student-excursion-bus-catches-fire.html

Re: Futo Student Excursion Bus Catches Fire On Its Way To Kogi by AkinPhysicist: 2:55am On Feb 13, 2017
shocked

Re: Futo Student Excursion Bus Catches Fire On Its Way To Kogi by marshalcarter: 3:06am On Feb 13, 2017
thanks to GOD sha......but we need pix of when the bus is on firegrin as in real ino grin for believement grin

(1) (Reply)

Help: Delsu Certificate / Oyscatech Students Are Planning To Strategize How They Will Meet The 'SUG' Govt / 2017 Studentpady Photo Contest. Strictly For Students Of Uniport..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.