Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos (38993 Views)

Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Pictures With Her Man / Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance / Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by itsop(m): 4:40am On Feb 13, 2017
Gorgeous Nigerian bride to-be Onyinye and her man, George Eben-Spiff are getting married in 7 and for the lovely bride-to-be’s pre wedding photoshoot, Onyinye wore the dress her mother wore for her wedding 40 years ago.

She obviously couldn’t resist having the same dress get slayed by 2 generations and you can tell that she rocked it perfectly.

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/02/nigerian-lady-rocks-mother-s-40-year.html?m=0

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by itsop(m): 4:40am On Feb 13, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by seetingz007: 4:43am On Feb 13, 2017
And this is what I call couple

79 Likes

Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by Charliewyt: 4:51am On Feb 13, 2017
Good old days when them dress cover them bobbies unlike today's that's a show of brest and see through dress.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:53am On Feb 13, 2017
Cute couple and an even more adorable concept kiss

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by AgbenuAnna(f): 4:56am On Feb 13, 2017
I go like come chop rice

3 Likes

Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by kabayomi(m): 4:57am On Feb 13, 2017
Conservatives wink

7 Likes

Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by searchng4love: 5:05am On Feb 13, 2017
seetingz007:
Go and do the needful

4 Likes

Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:01am On Feb 13, 2017
Wow
Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:05am On Feb 13, 2017
Lovely couple, fine babe + handsome bobo... shout out to their unborn children... dem go so fine hen shocked

22 Likes

Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by segebase(m): 6:06am On Feb 13, 2017
lovely
Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:33am On Feb 13, 2017
Handsome dude, no homo

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 13, 2017
why she no come balance the equation with the hat? undecided

15 Likes

Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by peezeygwiny(m): 6:41am On Feb 13, 2017
Choi wat a fine gal

3 Likes

Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 13, 2017
cute. Recession is real. Treasure the old items u have.

ASABA ULTRAMODERN MECHANIC VILLAGE AND AUTO PARTS MARKET NOW SELLING. CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 13, 2017
Tie back then be like Cutlass shocked
Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by Generalkorex(m): 8:30am On Feb 13, 2017
Cute hml in advance o.invite me make i con chop jollof o
Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by lollmaolol(m): 8:31am On Feb 13, 2017
seetingz007:

Ripe for marriage and both connecting well.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by Dandsome: 8:31am On Feb 13, 2017
comradespade:
why she no come balance the equation with the hat? undecided

Cos the hat will cover her fine hair do

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 13, 2017
Fine geh.

Shout out to her knuckles. Looks black n white like zebra crossing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 13, 2017
dillinger:
Tie back then be like Cutlass shocked

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

OK but

I was strolling with my last f*ck on leash on this thread earlier when Op ambushed me and held me at Knifepoint. "Give me your f*ck!" He thundered. I was already trembling, different thoughts ran through my mind. "What will i tell my parents when i get home" Among others. But then my life is more important than a f*ck. Op was becoming more aggresive now so i had to make a quick decision. I looked behind my back and saw my f*ck with teary eyes, she nodded in disapproval as though she was saying "Pls don't do this" .

"Which kind wahala be dis now" i said to myself. "Look!" i shouted at the Op while pointing my hand into an empty space behind his back, as soon as he turned his head, i grabbed my f*ck and made a run for it. He chased us but we were able to outrun him. Few mins later, i was already sitting under a shed with my f*ck on my laps. I patted her and kissed her forehead. "It's alright dear, i almost gave you out today on a useless thread for that matter"
She smiled sheepishly and rested on my arms.
That was how i protected my last f*ck from being giving on this thread cheesy

cc marvel1206

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by cuteemperor(m): 8:33am On Feb 13, 2017
Why is it that whenever I see pre-wedding or wedding pictures this days, it is always one exhausted brother getting married to a menopause approaching sister, does that mean I'm too young to be considering marriage...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by maxiuc(m): 8:34am On Feb 13, 2017
Do I have anything to say to this

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by Chuknovski(m): 8:34am On Feb 13, 2017
she be like her mama

4 Likes

Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by Ilovewetpussy(m): 8:35am On Feb 13, 2017
To d mod that ban me may your manhood liveth long
Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by seangy4konji: 8:35am On Feb 13, 2017
she resemble her mother....

beta pikin.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by maxiuc(m): 8:35am On Feb 13, 2017
Do I have anything to say to this

Now what should we call this now

hmmmmm being a sadist is nt just easy it is a burden I wonder how buhari was able to survive dis

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 13, 2017
OkoYiboz:
Fine geh.
Shout out to her knuckles. Looks black n white like zebra crossing.
Show us your own.
Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by emsco(m): 8:36am On Feb 13, 2017
Matured couple with classic photoshoop not those ones i see on nairaland exposing stuff that ought to be hiden from public views

4 Likes

Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by Pavore9: 8:37am On Feb 13, 2017
cuteemperor:
Why is it that whenever I see pre-wedding or wedding pictures this days, it is always one exhausted brother getting married to a menopause approaching sister, does that mean I'm too young to be considering marriage...

For many, they go through series of relationships which is exhausting!

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos by soleexx(m): 8:37am On Feb 13, 2017
Clapp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was My Boyfriend Scamming Me? / 10 Ways To Keep A Boring Relationship Alive / This Is A True Life Story By A NYSC Member… Read Below

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.