Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,961 members, 7,806,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) (20205 Views)

Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read / Ajebutter Tweets About Andrew Yakubu's Cash Stash, Female Twitter User Replies / The Protest & 2face Cancellation - By Charlyboy (areafada) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by smemud(m): 7:39am On Feb 13, 2017
area father, u just kñow.Gej is a mistake and I thank God that we corrected our mistakes.

2 Likes

Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 13, 2017
i think charly man is The only patriotic Nigerian we have in this country.... me Don lose hope, just waiting to make my first million so I can move to cotonou

1 Like

Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by lailo: 7:42am On Feb 13, 2017
Difference btw Yakubu and Dasuki?
Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by jufee007(m): 7:44am On Feb 13, 2017
Funny how some people will still not realise what This guy said is true. Them go say dem don bribe charly boy. Their hatred for buhari has blocked their sense of reasoning to realise that the past administrations made Nigeria the way it is today.

4 Likes

Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by Qyubee(m): 7:44am On Feb 13, 2017
We need a revolution in this country against impunity, corruption and looting. but ppl can b heartless oh! Mr yakubu God will judge u!!
Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by Antoeni(m): 7:46am On Feb 13, 2017
IRONY OF LIFE! (strange but true...)

1. The lawyer hopes you get in trouble
2. The doctor hopes you get sick
3. The police hopes you become a criminal
4. The teacher hopes you are born stupid
5. The landlord hopes that you don't build a house
6. The prostitute hopes you don't marry
7. The dentist hopes that your teeth decays
8. The mechanic hopes that your car breaks down
9. The coffin-maker wants you dead
10. Only a ''THIEf '' wishes you prosperity in Life!

Abeg Hug a thief next to you!
Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by infohenry(m): 7:49am On Feb 13, 2017
It is only in this country those who looted public funds are celebrated and our so called men of God gives them front seat in their churches. They don't see it as stealing but blessing from God because after any successful looting comes thanks giving with GO in attendance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by ccasilas(m): 7:49am On Feb 13, 2017
This is the type of crusade and solidarity protest the like of 2baba, sowore and other to carried out in Nigeria not for hunger and whatever they called it because recession had started way back in 2013-14, for all economist in the house can justify this, any protest in Nigeria should have a subject matter and person in connection with it, for instance separate protest against Bad road, Electricity,Employment and other to be carry out against the person in related to the position and in conjunction with the Governor and Minister
what baffle me most is whenever there are protest some foolish Governor also wanna join and some will remain silent as if the protest is against the Presidency alone
bliv me it si the state Govt that are more responsible for well being of Nigeria because they are the one who is more closer to the people, pls Gr8 Nigerian people let wise up so the those Bleep Govt. to realize that it is only Nigeria economy that has entered recession not our Brain. God Bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by martineverest(m): 7:55am On Feb 13, 2017
who noticed that ppl from my region,niger delta,are loudly-silent about this yakubu saga......beecause there are thousands of yakubus in my region
Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by ZirdoRoray(m): 7:56am On Feb 13, 2017
twilliamx:

Nigerian, is it ever too late to start something that is right . Please just show support.

I'm not against any form of peaceful protests. I just wish we came to this realization along time ago.

1 Like

Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by muyibaba222(m): 7:57am On Feb 13, 2017
ccasilas:
This is the type of crusade and solidarity protest the like of 2baba, sowore and other to carried out in Nigeria not for hunger and whatever they called it because recession had started way back in 2013-14, for all economist in the house can justify this, any protest in Nigeria should have a subject matter and person in connection with it, for instance separate protest against Bad, Electricity,Employment and other to be carry out against the person in related to the position and in conjunction with the Governor and Minister
what baffle me most is whenever there are protest some foolish Governor also wanna join and some will remain silent as if the protest is against the Presidency alone
bliv me it si the state Govt that are more responsible for well being of Nigeria because they are the one who is more closer to the people, pls Gr8 Nigerian people let wise up so the those Bleep Govt. to realize that it is only Nigeria economy that has entered recession not our Brain. God Bless Nigeria
Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by sammhi(m): 8:05am On Feb 13, 2017
Looking for relevance
So when we call animals is it snail we are talking about
When did Charly boy become a honest man?
You are also very corrupt both morally and otherwise. It is only in Nigeria that an armed robber will pass judgement on fellow armed robber
Pathetic! And some nitwit will clap for him
Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 13, 2017
This is the only reason I'd always wanted Gen. Buhari to become president. To fight corruption. Because I'd always seen corruption as the major impediment to our growth as a nation and in President Buhari I've seen an incorruptible soul who is determined to make a difference in that regard. I believe all sane minded Nigerians should stand with pmb. And I also feel that this course which areafada is charting should evolve into a great movement in order to create citizen awareness and awakening. We need to take our destiny into our hands by rising up against this monster and fight a collective battle of which in unison we would win in order to reclaim our land!

3 Likes

Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by Ishaq319(f): 8:08am On Feb 13, 2017
Well said and well done Areafather.
My greatest concern is that,our able and gallant Baba Buhari who could av helps fight this corruption dilemma to zero level, came in to power when his engine has got weak.
Allah will keep you healthy and strong to continue ur good work till n after 2023.Amen.
Areafather carry on.

6 Likes

Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by kings09(m): 8:10am On Feb 13, 2017
Wen he led a protest last week against d bad governance in the land, u attacked. Today u r praising him. Zombies n hypocrisy
PassingShot:
Make Lalasticlala Mynd44 and their Oga at the top Seun, carry this enter HQ o.
Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by rbjimoh: 8:11am On Feb 13, 2017
I think I've never a seamless melodramatic mixture of modern english language and Nigerian pidgin like this. I duff my hat for AreaFather on this
Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by Abudu2000(m): 8:11am On Feb 13, 2017
#Istandwithnigeria
#istandwithcharlyboy
Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by kings09(m): 8:14am On Feb 13, 2017
We all know that n dat was y buhari/Apc were voted in.

U zombies just talk as if nigerians are blind. The bad policies of ur buhari master worsened evrytin.

Same Ppl in the last admin r joining APC n u r now singing their praises. Is dat not hypocrisy?
PassingShot:
Many Nigerians are now realising that the last administration was on a mission to kill Nigeria.

That administration r@ped the country without using condom and the child that has been produced is today's economic hardship.
Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by AngelicBeing: 8:15am On Feb 13, 2017
PassingShot:
Many Nigerians are now realising that the last administration was on a mission to kill Nigeria.

That administration r@ped the country without using condom and the child that has been produced is today's economic hardship.
You are right, it was led by me Jonathan Badluck, all my associates are thieves including my wife, l disappointed Nigerians, l was clueless, drinking ogogoro and eating pepper soup and the useless okpolo eyes Oil minister was looting, l am finished, Buhari can jail all my friends including my wife but he should continue to do his good work, this is my Nairaland account, ex -President Jonathan tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by cybriz82(m): 8:17am On Feb 13, 2017
charly we knw say u want fight for the hopeless...but abeg try remember d way dey killd dat etisalat ogs n him pikin inside hilux car...some men are evil ooo abeg do am small small.
Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by AngelicBeing: 8:17am On Feb 13, 2017
modath:

What burns my soul isn't that Andrew Yakubu "took" enough for 50 different generations, it is the fact that the idiot borne of a thousand fathers couldn't think of re investing it back into the economy to sustain it & profit!!! !

Stupidity & heartlessness is what i see & this is the fool that plans to govern a state? What a joke!!! For all intent and purposes , El-Rufai is a crazed tribalist but this Yakubu isn't fit to take his crown...

A certain chieftain of the ruling party (whom i hold no brief for) that masterninded the inglorious end of a certain IB of a president's ambition is touted by a group of disgruntled bitterness engulfed souls as a thief (jury still out on extent & scope) who has enslaved his tribe...

Fine, but none of the loot has gone beyond the shores of this nation, whatever has been taken is revolving in the economy!!

#OurMumuDonDo!!
cool
Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by kenny1313(m): 8:19am On Feb 13, 2017
twilliamx:

Nigerian, is it ever too late to start something that is right . Please just show support.
Don't mind the mumu.
Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 13, 2017
....However, the problem is that the archaic/redundant economic policies of this govt, is further acerbrating the status-quo!
*we can't continue like this.
Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by SweetJoystick(m): 8:20am On Feb 13, 2017
For the first time, comments above at least 90% agrees with the write up. It's really pathetic, corruption act needs a death penalty in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by Joephat(m): 8:20am On Feb 13, 2017
pight corruption pight corruption all the time.

Is the same yakubu in our system who will still collect the money recovered money from Yakubu, bcz no infrastructure will be built with the money.

the government should at least use the Yakubu money to build a good medical lab.

So Buhari won't have to be traveling from One country to another in search of medical test. I wouldn't mind if the lab will be in Aso Rock in as much as Buhari don't go out to disgrace Nigerian medical professionals.

my name is Joephat.
president of wailing wailers association of Nigeria, Enugu branch
Twitter: Esomchukwu

Party: APC, voted Buhari in 2015 general election but now ready to vote him out in 2019

Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 13, 2017
I do not understand Charly Boy. One day he is marching with anti-Buhari protesters, another day he is marching with Labour and now he wants to march in support of Buhari. Charly Boy is popular. He can mobilize 5, 000 okada riders in one day. Such person is can be used in passing message to the citizens. If truly he is in support of the present anti-corruption campaign, let him mobilize the common man and demand accountability from people in government and action against corruption. He can give voice to the poor; he cannot be ignored.
Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 13, 2017
Blind wailers grin grin grin

How market.

1 Like

Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by PassingShot(m): 8:23am On Feb 13, 2017
kings09:
Wen he led a protest last week against d bad governance in the land, u attacked. Today u r praising him. Zombies n hypocrisy
If I ask you to provide a proof of my atrack on Charly Boy, i'm sure you can't get one. No surprises though, it's wailing zombies way to lie. Liepod!
Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by segzyogondus(m): 8:23am On Feb 13, 2017
As 2face flop now Area father don dey make name see Opportunity....... Welll some people say if person thing no spoil others no go get chance just like say if one footballer no injure some other footballers no go ever play na Bench dem go dey.... So as 2face don get Injury Areafather carry on ooo na ur time b dis
Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by Firefire(m): 8:38am On Feb 13, 2017
Until Nigeria subscribes to death by hanging for all looters, we have a long way to go.

In my view, once you are caught with any cash beyond your means and no tenable explanation(s) of the source(s), you will be hanged. Finito!

Enouch is enough! angry

May all looters of our common wealth never find peace in this world and the world to come. Awon oloriburuku.
Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by PhrettySekinat(f): 8:40am On Feb 13, 2017
NO PAIN, NO GAIN

We have to endure this hardship so we and our children can smile later....

I went to the market this wekend and prices of things are still on the rise, people are not smilling but my people, we gat to endure.

What doesnt kill you, can only make us stronger- this might just be my first ever protest-against corruption and proud to be part of this fight.

WETIN SEF

#OurMumuDonDo#

1 Like

Re: That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) by focus7: 8:41am On Feb 13, 2017
OLADD will say this is APC story to divert attention, but i need to know when Charlie Boy join APC.

Geniro my guy, did you read the post? I no talk anything o, na just question?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo 'Exposes' Segun Awosanya Segalink Of #ENDSARS On Abdulmumin Jibrin / Nigerian Celebrities Reactions To The Xenophobic Attack / DoubleChris: Chris Adah & Obaoye's White Wedding (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.